PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Finally took you 3 replies to get my answer.You come up with the number 5 as an ironic message.I had a feeling about it but just wanted to make sure.
    Maybe If Mindark doesn't do anything about maybe you can using the position you have in the company you have I am sure it will be easy for you to bring at least 200 players.Lets not blame the others , lets do something on our own.
    hm, and why i should do MA's job? They don't pay me to make advertising. Or do i get better loot then

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by trance View Post
    hm, and why i should do MA's job? They don't pay me to make advertising. Or do i get better loot then
    Well you shouldn't do their job but in your case you should do it because your expectation for the game to do well is above your input to make the game great that means you want the game to do well and you expect to do nothing in return.
    They are not going to pay you anyway and if you want better loot then be ready to invest and take it with your hands , no need to wait for anyone else to stiff loot into your pocket, this ain't going to happen.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kerawan Kerham Maddahy
    Society
    Project Y
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by trance View Post
    They choosed the wrong engine. Torque engine is outdated. PPL today use Unreal engine, or other AAA engines.
    And it was much boring to play that clone.
    Alpha was in 2006 if I am not mistaken, Cry wasn't mainstream yet. I didn't found it at all boring and I loved that they lacked TT, it added alot of depth. But they severly underestimated the manpower and infrastructure needed.

On another note, I would love to know what exactly did CryEngine brought to Entropia as an advantage, I absolutely loved how Torque looked. Somehow it was aesthetically right on spot with the original cyberpunk theme of PE.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Narfi Hungry Willem
    Society
    Lost Renegades
    Images
    Of course competition should be good.

It bothers me to see the idea the claim that anyone looking for a better option than Entropia has by definition failed as a player in Entropia.

This is inherently wrong and narrow minded.

With a good mix of physical, mental, social and luck you can do well in Entropia with one caveat,
    every dollar you make, every day you even 'just' break even, you are doing at the cost of someone else.

This is fine, everyone playing should know this and to a certain level is good fun competition.
    The problem comes when you make the decision that you can persuade, lie, bully, deceive, etc... others into paying for your meal ticket.

I have never had a problem with alcohol. I can have a few drinks and feel content, happy, warm and sleepy. I have no desire for more than that, no craving when I go without. It would be wrong for me to bully a struggling alcoholic to go out drinking with me. That is what I see often in this game. That is what I see in this thread. It is wrong.

If you enjoy Entropia, are successful at Entropia and want Entropia to succeed and be a better game and community, maybe don't be a slimy asshole and put some effort into helping, educating, and changing the culture of the community into something better.

If you do not enjoy Entropia, rather because of the cost, the gameplay, the graphics, the community, or whatever, then you should not play it, and would have a happier healthier life finding a different activity for your spare time rather that is another game or outdoor physical activities.

Winners and losers in P2W game

Hmmm, smooth brain is so silky to touch.

There will never be another game like this one. The psychedelic landscapes. The Comic book like atmosphere. The freaky monsters and their cheezy mob sound tracks, the cool music. The total brutality of having your own skin in the game. The events and the competition.

I turned my nephew onto this game last month while I was up in Reno for the car show. He got it loaded up while I was there. He has been playing games for a long time, and as his crazy Unkle, I helped him build computers and helped foster his gaming addiction. Hes in his early 20s now. The one thing he commented on was that he really liked the storage. He said the chaotic way that your stuff just plops into the storage window as pure classic. He also said that whoever thought up the virtual real money aspect of it was pure genius.

I have to agree. There will never be another game like this. You had all better just enjoy it while you can, and deposit some cash into what you love. If you don't love the game and want to change it, I hope you find something different instead of destroying it. I have spent lot's of money and I probably should not have this year, but mostly I have no remorse because of it. I have to ask myself if I had enough money to create my own game company what would I create? I would create this...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Konrad Nightstalker
    Quote Originally Posted by narfi View Post
    If you enjoy Entropia, are successful at Entropia and want Entropia to succeed and be a better game and community, maybe don't be a slimy asshole and put some effort into helping, educating, and changing the culture of the community into something better.
    Fucking this!! Thank you!

It seems like many of the successful ones prefer to mock the "failures", but wants them to keep playing and spending here. The ego is outstanding

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    bigdaddy longhairedlover trim
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ihazbackup View Post

It seems like many of the successful ones prefer to mock the "failures", but wants them to keep playing and spending here. The ego is outstanding

When you got people consistent crying, calling it scam, how the game is dead and you try to help and them give them advice they just throw in your face. Call you fan boy or accuse you or working for MA. Your feeling turn to mockery and tell them to waste their money. Players choose how much to spend, Ma don't force you. There is so many ways to play the game, its down to the individual. You don't have to have the best gear and highest skills to be success in the game.

Ever since I started the game is dead, MA is worst company and have shitist programmers. I have spent 90% of playtime on a planet that has been written on more then twice, but some how keeps on growing. We have so much broken stuff, that you do wonder how its even alive, but just like the game as whole its keeps going.

MA have never been on big on advertising maybe this how it has survived, when clones has not even been take off and still no compertition. With all slagging off they get, they still going.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Konrad Nightstalker
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy trim View Post
    When you got people consistent crying, calling it scam, how the game is dead and you try to help and them give them advice they just throw in your face.
    Most of the advices I've seen here:
    1. You don't cycle enough
    2. Learn bankroll management
    3. Where's your tracking?
    4. You need more skills
    5. You need to play eco
    6. Try different mob/areas/activities

I'm very much sure most ppl that are offered advices like this have already done most of the stuffs that are within their capability. Do they have to depo at least 5 digits just to get to the "profitable" playing field?

The best advice I received here, is for me to pair EU with other games. Funny how it sounds like when other MMO communities want the players to invest their time heavily in their game

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ihazbackup View Post

There are more then 50 guys here that don't play anymore the game and all they do is login on the forum and write same things for 5-10 years and saying "how nice the game was for them back then". I had my period when i got super bored with it and didn't login 3 years and i never came here and complain about things.

About the ego let me give you and example now. You are a miner and got some nice areas and you see a guy only complaining. Why would you share your mining locations with him it will just bring more competition on your spot aka less % for all minerals. So all you do is tell him "dude you are mining in wrong location" and what that did for me over the years ? it only got me more hate but i can't stop )

You go on youtube,reddit, facebook there is always an intelligent guy who made it to level 20 and saying ppls this game is a scam.
    If you ask me im also not happy with current state ...i could be a lot better

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast