This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Most of the advices I've seen here:
    1. You don't cycle enough
    2. Learn bankroll management
    3. Where's your tracking?
    4. You need more skills
    5. You need to play eco
    6. Try different mob/areas/activities

I'm very much sure most ppl that are offered advices like this have already done most of the stuffs that are within their capability. Do they have to depo at least 5 digits just to get to the "profitable" playing field?

The best advice I received here, is for me to pair EU with other games. Funny how it sounds like when other MMO communities want the players to invest their time heavily in their game
    Because the game is based on real $. Its not like other games where you have tutorials for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ihazbackup View Post
    Most of the advices I've seen here:
    1. You don't cycle enough
    2. Learn bankroll management
    3. Where's your tracking?
    4. You need more skills
    5. You need to play eco
    6. Try different mob/areas/activities

I'm very much sure most ppl that are offered advices like this have already done most of the stuffs that are within their capability. Do they have to depo at least 5 digits just to get to the "profitable" playing field?

The best advice I received here, is for me to pair EU with other games. Funny how it sounds like when other MMO communities want the players to invest their time heavily in their game
    http://entropialife.com/profile.aspx...List&V=hunting

Cmn really

I highly advice you to spend more than 4.86 ped in next hunt . You may get suprise

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kerawan Kerham Maddahy
    Society
    Project Y
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alina View Post
    your spot aka less % for all minerals.
    Or angel shinguards ) Sorry, couldn't resist )

Seen some copies of EU that have failed, so if they are to succeed, they need their own niche.
    For me competitors to MA don't have to have a RCE game, it can be any kind of game that
    "steal" EU-players so they spend time and money on something else.
    Imo the biggest competitor out there could be Star Citizen, if they ever go to Gold.

Biggest mistake MA did (imo) was to spend the profit they had under those years they did
    profit on a lot of RL stuff that didn't had much to do with the product.
    They should have invested in more development staff so they were prepared for the less good
    years, but also to get more advanced coding per feature. Imo, we still suffer due to this mistake.

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    Well you shouldn't do their job but in your case you should do it because your expectation for the game to do well is above your input to make the game great that means you want the game to do well and you expect to do nothing in return.
    They are not going to pay you anyway and if you want better loot then be ready to invest and take it with your hands , no need to wait for anyone else to stiff loot into your pocket, this ain't going to happen.
    Why you change the theme? I never asked in that thread for more loot! my loot atm is pretty well! And no, it is realy not my job to advertise this game, also if i love it. Do you atvertise my games? Or do any other company or ppl advertise my games... of sure not, it is my job to do this.

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerham View Post
    Alpha was in 2006 if I am not mistaken, Cry wasn't mainstream yet. I didn't found it at all boring and I loved that they lacked TT, it added alot of depth. But they severly underestimated the manpower and infrastructure needed.

On another note, I would love to know what exactly did CryEngine brought to Entropia as an advantage, I absolutely loved how Torque looked. Somehow it was aesthetically right on spot with the original cyberpunk theme of PE.
    The problem of Torque was not the looking, at those times. The problem was, that they sold that engine to the wrong company, before it got opensource so it just survived in some way.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by trance View Post
    Why you change the theme? I never asked in that thread for more loot! my loot atm is pretty well! And no, it is realy not my job to advertise this game, also if i love it. Do you atvertise my games? Or do any other company or ppl advertise my games... of sure not, it is my job to do this.
    hm, and why i should do MA's job? They don't pay me to make advertising. Or do i get better loot then
    I always answer on point.If I make a small introduction or I take you to another dimension its because I will give you context to what I am trying to explain so you can understand it properly.

You open the discussion on what happen if you advertise? I get better loot? and my answer is that getting better loot has nothing to do if you advertise the game for Mindark or not , its not their call if you get more loot its YOUR CALL.

Regarding your company I don't care what you do there and NO i will not advertise anything you build there.
    My expectation are in the same line with the input I am having on your business 0 in 0 out.

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    I always answer on point.If I make a small introduction or I take you to another dimension its because I will give you context to what I am trying to explain so you can understand it properly.

You open the discussion on what happen if you advertise? I get better loot? and my answer is that getting better loot has nothing to do if you advertise the game for Mindark or not , its not their call if you get more loot its YOUR CALL.

Regarding your company I don't care what you do there and NO i will not advertise anything you build there.
    My expectation are in the same line with the input I am having on your business 0 in 0 out.
    Oh man, you be the best! Did i ask for better loot? NOOOOO! I just sayd that i dont get anything if i make advertising for MA, or get better loot for making advertising... why you focus on that and show my words in an other content? Do you have fun at this BS? Me not and so i just give up to discuss with you. You never will or want understand me or other ppl! Ok, i accept this and give up, it is sensless to discuss with you? And just to say the theme of this thread was to discuse a EU clone. Your talking here get now oftopic.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Oh man, you be the best! Did i ask for better loot? NOOOOO! I just sayd that i dont get anything if i make advertising for MA, or get better loot for making advertising... why you focus on that and show my words in an other content? Do you have fun at this BS? Me not and so i just give up to discuss with you. You never will or want understand me or other ppl! Ok, i accept this and give up, it is sensless to discuss with you? And just to say the theme of this thread was to discuse a EU clone. Your talking here get now oftopic.
    I intervene whenever I consider someone talk shit and I HAVE TO CORRECT.
    Your assumption that you will get "rewarded" because you might do advertisement for Mindark is false.Even if you do or you don't do that the loot is always going to be the same according to the tools and skills and mob choice and time span and everything else in that segment.
    I focus on what I consider important to answer.I use your words and I correct them how I believe its right.
    If you don't like difficult answers then stop posting stupid shit.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Fronske Frank VDBank
    Society
    Agents of Entropy
    Images
    I intervene whenever I consider someone talk shit
    I will buy you a mirror for your birthday

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast