Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Davin Trooper Felth
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    https://therepopulation.com/

This game too. I see I have a newsletter from 2014 and game is still not a full release. Thanks for pointing out this one too, it's interesting to see.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by trance View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    YES... maybe 5 ppl in my whole country know about EU, and switzerland is a gamer land!
    I would be extremely interested how you've conducted your counting.Was is door to door interview or just assumption that you only know 5 players and if you don't know anyone else it automatically means no one else play from your country.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    Some competition for MA would be good.

Lets just see how it will develop and lets talk again, when they are out of beta if they ever reach that point.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Konrad Nightstalker
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel O2 Mercer View Post

Competition is always good for the customer, I don't know why you guys are so negative and affraid the game isn't even in closed alpha...
    Duh ofc they are afraid. Even if a competitor is so bad, there's a slightest chance that they'll beat EU. Those people who comment negatively mostly have big stakes in EU. Seeing the competitor takes away a big chunk of players from EU would doom their income (LA income, deeds, shops, prices, etc.)

So they start downplaying it from the early on, giving people more doubt on rising competitors and indirectly ensures EU is the only RCE to go. If the competitor turns out really, really good and will most probably overcome EU, they will still downplay it while selling out most of their possessions secretly as to not alert the market. (If people know, they won't be able to sell with their preferred price).

My 2 pecs

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    I would be extremely interested how you've conducted your counting.Was is door to door interview or just assumption that you only know 5 players and if you don't know anyone else it automatically means no one else play from your country.
    Have you ever meet a lot swiss ppl here into that game?

I work into the gaming industry in switzerland, so just believe me, there is near no one here, know about Entropia. Maybe there are also some more as 5 ppl, but the number say enought, it must not be exactly. The number 5 only show, that only a vew ppl here know about this game. The only advertising of entropia was about 15 years back. It was the advert, why i know about eu, and play since then. No advertising = no or less players, is that so hard to understand?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    True TJ Juan
    Society
    Cz-Sk Crows
    Images
    Not sure why some of you need to have salty comments towards me but not a problem I can take it. Saying how I'm a failed player and you guys are not, well, what is considered failed... Just because I dont have it as my job and dont regularly withdraw the change (yes, compared to what I can make IRL, its change) doesnt mean I'm failed and red Theres a few players I guided from the red territory to break-even and green, but that shouldnt be the only point to play this game. It should also be some fun, and thats something MA should address.

Are you "NOT FAILED fanboys" satisfied with the state of EU?

- FAILED estates - I walked around all those FAILED pixels like shops(sakura,omegaton,ti). Its so sad to see they are empty, and also owned by MA. Many dead pixels. Maybe modification should be considered.
    - FAILED land plots & gardening - going around Southern Ithaca ... dead
    - FAILED resource gatherer profession... dead
    - FAILED space ... its quite dead there
    - FAILED society terminals - how sad that a game has the same interface and functions for 15 years. Many DEAD societies
    - FAILED pet & stable system... if you think its fine the way it is .... I believe after intruduction of so many rings... nope, its dead

etc. dont want to name ALL the DEAD things here as the list can become PRETTY BIG...

Im just saying, MA should do something about it, because if TRUE competition comes (We will see if Virtuverse can actually deliver), then people WILL leave this universe. I hope competition can push Mindark into being a better company.

What happens, we will see

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Have you ever meet a lot swiss ppl here into that game?

I work into the gaming industry in switzerland, so just believe me, there is near no one here, know about Entropia. Maybe there are also some more as 5 ppl, but the number say enought, it must not be exactly. The number 5 only show, that only a vew ppl here know about this game. The only advertising of entropia was about 15 years back. It was the advert, why i know about eu, and play since then. No advertising = no or less players, is that so hard to understand?
    Its not a common practice for me to ask people where are they from or what they do outside the game.
    Since I couldn't obtain an answer on a simple question I would assume that the number 5 you just picked it at your own discretion based on your own experience into the game with limited interaction with other players which is fine.

The whole discussion was centered around how did you end up with the number 5, you don't need to explain how marketing works and other nonsense.

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    Its not a common practice for me to ask people where are they from or what they do outside the game.
    Since I couldn't obtain an answer on a simple question I would assume that the number 5 you just picked it at your own discretion based on your own experience into the game with limited interaction with other players which is fine.

The whole discussion was centered around how did you end up with the number 5, you don't need to explain how marketing works and other nonsense.
    Maybe open your eyes This was my respond : * Maybe there are also some more as 5 ppl, but the number say enought, it must not be exactly. The number 5 only show, that only a vew ppl here know about this game. *

Do you think in my job as game developer i don't have knowlege about Swiss gamers and Media here, in my country? there was no promotion for Entropia, since more as 15 years. The game also don't get discussed anywhere here in switzerland. Most gamer's here don't have any clue what Entropia is, if i ask about.

The focus on my post was promotion about entropia, and not to focus on my message about "only 5 play it". The number 5 was ironic meanth, but it seams to hard for you to understand this

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    The focus on my post was promotion about entropia, and not to focus on my message about "only 5 play it". The number 5 was ironic meanth, but it seams to hard for you to understand this
    Finally took you 3 replies to get my answer.You come up with the number 5 as an ironic message.I had a feeling about it but just wanted to make sure.
    Maybe If Mindark doesn't do anything about maybe you can using the position you have in the company you have I am sure it will be easy for you to bring at least 200 players.Lets not blame the others , lets do something on our own.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by True Juan View Post
    if TRUE competition comes (We will see if Virtuverse can actually deliver)
    Thats the point.
    Befor this new game dont get out of beta, there is NO competition for MA.

To many other RCE projects during last 15 years failed.

MA still around and EU still alive.

Totally agree that MA could do a lot things better to improve EU, but so far there is NO competition for them and actually I dont see competition for them.

Even if a new RCE RPG establishes, why should I stop with EU?
    I can play several different games!

Do you really think the EU fanboys play only EU?
    I am fairly sure most of them play other games aswell.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast