Web shop boxes or straight deposit?

Society
Dark Knight Apprentices
blondie FIFTYshadesOFblondie shades
Hello everyone,
Since i do not play offen,i read forums and curiouse about various stuffs.

I am thinking to deposit to buy some stuff,but i am not like in a rush(items of interest like mayhem armor and adj resto chip).
My question is: Is it better to buy strong boxes for the ammount of $ i am willing to deposit,hope for some drop from the boxes and just use those unl.cells for skilling and then sell shrapnels and use those peds for buying (probably i am gonna lose some of the peds on Returns)but i think its better then straight deposit and pay that Fee of 5% on transaction.
Any suggestions,guides?

P.S is it worth buying on a long term using (mayhem armor and adj resto ),i will buy other armor for robots but not in a rush for that.Want to hunt different mobs cut imp stab with right plates,i see it as perfect pick up.Still want to hear your opinions?

Regards to everyone.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Depends on your budget at the time.
I wanted to buy a 11k ped item in june, i choosed the stongbox path, ended up buying the equivalent of $1400
in strong box which lead me to 12k schrapnel.
In the end, item wasn't for sale any longer:laugh:

You can avoid the deposit fee by buying the Refill Packs from webshop but I would prefer boxes. And in future - just the keys to open your looted seasonal boxes.

Depends on your budget at the time.
I wanted to buy a 11k ped item in june, i choosed the stongbox path, ended up buying the equivalent of $1400
in strong box which lead me to 12k schrapnel.
In the end, item wasn't for sale any longer:laugh:

Hahah thats bad xP but i am not in a rush,since i play every 3-4 months,would be nice to use it threw skilling,cicle the unl ammo and still got some tiny chance to get something plus the pills :rolleyes:we

You can avoid the deposit fee by buying the Refill Packs from webshop but I would prefer boxes. And in future - just the keys to open your looted seasonal boxes.

Yeah refill packs to,but with strongboxes there is tiny chance to get something nice,plus there is pills and the rest unl ammo..still u get 1$ in 10 peds of unl ammo,if u dont get anything else,still better then 9.5 ped for 1$ in straight depo.

And i would agree with you for the keys,but i dont play much anyway most of the events i miss,maybe i am gonna catch this one begining of november

why would you need such an expensive armor if you only play occasionally ? better go the L route ?

Straight deposit. If you need specific items with a given cost and you are not very active and in touch with the market, rolling the UA will most likely give you a bigger loss than those 5%.

why would you need such an expensive armor if you only play occasionally ? better go the L route ?

Well this is an investment for the future,when i come back home for real,wont be able to depo that much,just for playing time to time..the prices with those items i dont think they will go down that much,even if they do i wont be able to afford armors 15-20k++,and with the set up i will have i can hunt any kind of mob i want,except those 250dmg+...for them i am gonna need a lot of skills anyway..Thats years of playing

Straight deposit. If you need specific items with a given cost and you are not very active and in touch with the market, rolling the UA will most likely give you a bigger loss than those 5%.

Hmm,maybe..its risk and always been xD...but there is skills included in that cycling..got time to think what to do,i appreciate your advice

Buying boxes (regular ones) is by far the smartest way to deposit money.Anything else except this is a loser option thinking in terms of getting added value to your $.
When you deposit your brain already had a decision to put the money into the game into a project.You don't just say I will not buy boxes because then i must spend the Universal ammo and then I lose and so on and so forth.
Boxes add extra value (% chance wise) for your money , value you can't get it via any other payment method, best case you get 100% of the money you deposit but never more so only from that perspective boxes are the only winning option.

You should consider other deposit option only if you need pure cash now to purchase specific item whatever.

TL-DR - Winners deposit only through regular strongboxes or if its the case seasonal boxes.

Buying boxes (regular ones) is by far the smartest way to deposit money.Anything else except this is a loser option thinking in terms of getting added value to your $.
When you deposit your brain already had a decision to put the money into the game into a project.You don't just say I will not buy boxes because then i must spend the Universal ammo and then I lose and so on and so forth.
Boxes add extra value (% chance wise) for your money , value you can't get it via any other payment method, best case you get 100% of the money you deposit but never more so only from that perspective boxes are the only winning option.

You should consider other deposit option only if you need pure cash now to purchase specific item whatever.

TL-DR - Winners deposit only through regular strongboxes or if its the case seasonal boxes.

Tnx for your reply,that is what i was thinking to..strongboxes gives 100% return even it is in uni.ammo most of it but at least saves those 50$ on 1k $,and even i loose it threw hunting etc,the skills are my profit i gess...

What other deposit solutions u mean?

Regards

Tnx for your reply,that is what i was thinking to..strongboxes gives 100% return even it is in uni.ammo most of it but at least saves those 50$ on 1k $,and even i loose it threw hunting etc,the skills are my profit i gess...

What other deposit solutions u mean?

Regards

The approach is that you get 100% back no matter what and everything else its just extra money you get just because of that and you should take advantage of opening boxes and have an edge over other players with the loot you are getting over time if you have a solid plan, mid to long term.

The approach is that you get 100% back no matter what and everything else its just extra money you get just because of that and you should take advantage of opening boxes and have an edge over other players with the loot you are getting over time if you have a solid plan, mid to long term.

Yeah i agree,gonna make some plan anyway i am gonna play for like 15 days,so we will se whats gonna happen.
Thanks for advice,i appreciate:yay:

Surely that boxes give 100% tt, however that is something relevant only in the very long run, and when you judge that as bankroll. Then is a nobrainer to pick boxes. Compared to buying 100% UA refills, you will also have the thrill of opening, which is a completely acceptable way of scratching some lottos, given the guaranteed tt outcome.

However, bankroll means that you already have an initial setup and you know what you do, something which, no offense please, doesn't seem to be the case. You deposit to actually build your setup, bankroll will come after it.

I would guestimate you want to deposit 1,5k to 2k$. In terms of turnover, if you go for strongboxes, you're looking at some +- 14500 to 19300 UA (directly and pills refined), some good 300-400ish MU from Neuro-A alone and some 500 straight to TT from the rest of bs (fireworks, pets via essence, whatevers). Some chance for a ring, but don't hold your breath.

In order to get a good shot at a decent return (97%ish tt), you should circulate that ammount on mobs maximum 1 ped per kill, 2ped is already a big maybe, to get enough loot events. Which tier is not the most MU-friendly as loot.

Nomatter the tier of mobs, if you don't have already some kind of unlimited gun, you will need something to shoot with (needless to say that regular melee doesn't use UA), and the MU spent on guns will pile up. The bigger the gun, the more overwhelming MU will become, surely with some influence from your actual dps/mobs choices.

For your actual item choices: armor as stats doesn't matter, really, as long as is something vaguely adequate. Mayhem is actually an uber armour, whose main point is not necessarly the protection (which is very solid anyway), but the reload bonus. Can be a fantastic choice or a dumb one, do you have other items with reload? If you're already maxed at reload (14% or whatever it is), mayhem would be a mistake, actually. I personally preffer low cost armours such as ghost with plates or some mid L plated, but of course depends on mob and your skills.

Adj resto is great, but the upgraded faps are also worth a look, mainly based on your prefference and the desired path of skilling (psy or FA). Or both, why not.

I would first decide on a gun, respectively solid ul amp choices, as a, say, 6months plan of skilling. It is far more important of a choice than the armour.

So going back to your question, depends :laugh: If you already have some ul gun and you know what you want to shoot and you have some sort of ideas about loots and what you'll do with it, strongboxes. If not, cash for adj resto, cash for amp, cash for a casual armour, cash for a gun and rest as bankroll.

In terms of guns, you have some very decent entry-mid lvl choices as adj mk2, zero-three, adj ep 41, adj mad (these within 1,5k to some 5k) or some more peppered high eff choices (but you're looking at 5 figures usually) from FEN or A&P range.

Only after you know a range of mobs you want to hunt and why you want to hunt them (which implies some check runs first and wiki and auction study), then you pick the right gun in terms of dps relative to them and your bankroll, suitable amp and armour would kind of be the last. Mayhem especially I would let it for much later, when you're in full heat with the game and you seriously know what you're doing. That whole pile of cash would totally serve you better as bankroll on the way there.

Moon deeds are still out there. :)

A bank transfer would give you the best possible conversion rate for a direct deposit, if you intend to load up for $100 or more. Depending on where you live this might incur fees on your side not reflected in the conversion rate displayed within Entropia, if so compare it with the rate you get with a card payment. (Can you do SEPA transfers in BiH?)

Strongboxes or ammo packs usually get you more value for your money than direct deposit when paying by card, but turning them into pure peds involves an element of luck. Some countries have started outlawing boxes.

Moon deeds are still out there. :)

please, don't give bad advises. Some people might even listen.
Stay very far away from moon deeds!!

Buy boxes.
10$ in is 10$ out.
No tax.
Plus fun of opening and getting some nice extra's.
Use or refine the pills as you like. Nothing is wasted.
So if you play, boxes are just fine.

Why so expensive uber armour?
Get some cheap (L) counterpart for 110% TT value instead.
This also let's you buy more different armours instead.
No risk in devaluation.
Sure, also no possible profit should the prices rise.
But as MA keeps flooding the game with more and more UL items, prices would sooner drop then to start rising again.

Adjusted resto is nice for sure!
It's your personal healer in your pocket. Coupled with another heal tool for emergencies you're good to go!

G'luck!

Surely that boxes give 100% tt, however that is something relevant only in the very long run, and when you judge that as bankroll. Then is a nobrainer to pick boxes. Compared to buying 100% UA refills, you will also have the thrill of opening, which is a completely acceptable way of scratching some lottos, given the guaranteed tt outcome.

However, bankroll means that you already have an initial setup and you know what you do, something which, no offense please, doesn't seem to be the case. You deposit to actually build your setup, bankroll will come after it.

I would guestimate you want to deposit 1,5k to 2k$. In terms of turnover, if you go for strongboxes, you're looking at some +- 14500 to 19300 UA (directly and pills refined), some good 300-400ish MU from Neuro-A alone and some 500 straight to TT from the rest of bs (fireworks, pets via essence, whatevers). Some chance for a ring, but don't hold your breath.

In order to get a good shot at a decent return (97%ish tt), you should circulate that ammount on mobs maximum 1 ped per kill, 2ped is already a big maybe, to get enough loot events. Which tier is not the most MU-friendly as loot.

Nomatter the tier of mobs, if you don't have already some kind of unlimited gun, you will need something to shoot with (needless to say that regular melee doesn't use UA), and the MU spent on guns will pile up. The bigger the gun, the more overwhelming MU will become, surely with some influence from your actual dps/mobs choices.

For your actual item choices: armor as stats doesn't matter, really, as long as is something vaguely adequate. Mayhem is actually an uber armour, whose main point is not necessarly the protection (which is very solid anyway), but the reload bonus. Can be a fantastic choice or a dumb one, do you have other items with reload? If you're already maxed at reload (14% or whatever it is), mayhem would be a mistake, actually. I personally preffer low cost armours such as ghost with plates or some mid L plated, but of course depends on mob and your skills.

Adj resto is great, but the upgraded faps are also worth a look, mainly based on your prefference and the desired path of skilling (psy or FA). Or both, why not.

I would first decide on a gun, respectively solid ul amp choices, as a, say, 6months plan of skilling. It is far more important of a choice than the armour.

So going back to your question, depends :laugh: If you already have some ul gun and you know what you want to shoot and you have some sort of ideas about loots and what you'll do with it, strongboxes. If not, cash for adj resto, cash for amp, cash for a casual armour, cash for a gun and rest as bankroll.

In terms of guns, you have some very decent entry-mid lvl choices as adj mk2, zero-three, adj ep 41, adj mad (these within 1,5k to some 5k) or some more peppered high eff choices (but you're looking at 5 figures usually) from FEN or A&P range.

Only after you know a range of mobs you want to hunt and why you want to hunt them (which implies some check runs first and wiki and auction study), then you pick the right gun in terms of dps relative to them and your bankroll, suitable amp and armour would kind of be the last. Mayhem especially I would let it for much later, when you're in full heat with the game and you seriously know what you're doing. That whole pile of cash would totally serve you better as bankroll on the way there.

Well i have some set up atm.I have full bear with 5b and 5c plates(5c gonna swap for 6a probably).
Atm i am using limited weap,at least untill i reach 35-40lvl in hg/rifle... I am thinking to buy adj ewp 41 or adj madd IV if i decide to use BLP.
My goal is to get Armatrix lr 40 F.E if it is gonna be possible because its fucking expensive but will see.Maybe i will use limited for long range and 1 of those 2 pistols as main weap.Besides that i have imp a105 amp,Imp ares ring...
So as u saying for that % reload would be nice to have it from Mayhem,since i dont have thosev14% :/

So i have some set up except the weap.

I will buy adj resto because saves a lot of peds on healing,but for armor u got me thinking.Is it to much.
But if my thoughts are for thinking in couple of years using it,wouldnt it be a good investment???
Especially,when i check wiki i would manage to hunt like 95% of the mobs with or without plates...
I wanna spread my hunting range,so i can try catch the MU drops on mobs.
Since i am not playing that much,even if i lose a little bit for forcing hunt maybe above my lvl,i am gaining skills quite fast.I hope this time i am gonna have more time to play and with the % skill gain pills i might try to jump 10 lvls on hg/rifle or 1 of that 2..

What do u think about adj mk2.
Is it worth buying?

Thanks for all the info

Last edited:
please, don't give bad advises. Some people might even listen.
Stay very far away from moon deeds!!

Buy boxes.
10$ in is 10$ out.
No tax.
Plus fun of opening and getting some nice extra's.
Use or refine the pills as you like. Nothing is wasted.
So if you play, boxes are just fine.

Why so expensive uber armour?
Get some cheap (L) counterpart for 110% TT value instead.
This also let's you buy more different armours instead.
No risk in devaluation.
Sure, also no possible profit should the prices rise.
But as MA keeps flooding the game with more and more UL items, prices would sooner drop then to start rising again.

Adjusted resto is nice for sure!
It's your personal healer in your pocket. Coupled with another heal tool for emergencies you're good to go!

G'luck!

I am avoding to pay MU because isnt included in loot.
Atm i am paying Mu only for weap.
Trying to stay efficiency as much as i can.
Any sugestion for emergency fap?

Regards

Last edited:
A bank transfer would give you the best possible conversion rate for a direct deposit, if you intend to load up for $100 or more. Depending on where you live this might incur fees on your side not reflected in the conversion rate displayed within Entropia, if so compare it with the rate you get with a card payment. (Can you do SEPA transfers in BiH?)

Strongboxes or ammo packs usually get you more value for your money than direct deposit when paying by card, but turning them into pure peds involves an element of luck. Some countries have started outlawing boxes.

I dont think so for SEPA and for bank transfer i would surely pay fee 1.5% i think or it is even more.
Still same crap,thats why i was thinking to buy boxes

I am avoding to pay MU because isnt included in loot.
Atm i am paying Mu only for weap.
Trying to stay efficiency as much as i can.
Any sugestion for emergency fap?

Regards

yes, and that's a good thing.
But MU on (L) mid/high end armours is very low.
While MU on (UL) is extremely high.

the question should be, how much armour decay do you think you will get?
Do you want to risk buying an UL armour for +10k and see it devaluate to +5k?
Or you just buy an (L) armour for +100 and use that for a long time?

If you have infinite trust in the game and the value of items you should definitely go for UL.
If you're unsure then (L) would be the way to go.

Also, the price for 1 UL set, lets you buy dozens of (L) sets. So you can wear the proper armour for each mob/dmg type.

Both ways are valid.
All depending on your play style.

I agree here or get a jagguar armour maybe they not so expensive now and still a good allaround armour add some plates to that 5bs and 6As and u can hunt most mobs. A EP-41 and a mod 2350 i could recomend to. But if its as u say u play just rarely the L items would be best imo. And suit ur level on both mobs and skills best.
Good luck :)

I agree here or get a jagguar armour maybe they not so expensive now and still a good allaround armour add some plates to that 5bs and 6As and u can hunt most mobs. A EP-41 and a mod 2350 i could recomend to. But if its as u say u play just rarely the L items would be best imo. And suit ur level on both mobs and skills best.
Good luck :)

Tnx for reply,i appreciate.
What jag u mean,regular one? What is the price for it atm?and u think its better the get 2350 insted of adj resto?
Be specific if u can.
Idk is the jag with plates enough for caperon for example?
Regards

yes, and that's a good thing.
But MU on (L) mid/high end armours is very low.
While MU on (UL) is extremely high.

the question should be, how much armour decay do you think you will get?
Do you want to risk buying an UL armour for +10k and see it devaluate to +5k?
Or you just buy an (L) armour for +100 and use that for a long time?

If you have infinite trust in the game and the value of items you should definitely go for UL.
If you're unsure then (L) would be the way to go.

Also, the price for 1 UL set, lets you buy dozens of (L) sets. So you can wear the proper armour for each mob/dmg type.

Both ways are valid.
All depending on your play style.

I get your point,if i decide to go by that way what armor u would suggest to use for diff type of mobs?
Thanks
Regards

but for armor u got me thinking.Is it to much.
But if my thoughts are for thinking in couple of years using it,wouldnt it be a good investment???

Strictly from an investment point of view, mayhem's value depends disproportionately on the reload bonus. By comparison, with a comparable investment (not entirely sure on the price of mayhem), you could get perfected ares (8-9k?) which would make every mob killed cheaper by a consistent fraction, both in terms of dpp per shot fired and in terms of cost/skill reward acquired.

While an armour does actually what, only keeps you alive? The current one you have should be enough for a long time.

It is true you could kill more mobs, but: do you have the bankroll to support hunting all those mobs, in good numbers? I mean, surviving a yuka doesn't necessarily means you can actually afford to hunt it.

For the gun. Adj mk2 (with A106) is a good choice for mobs roundabout 500hp (so you get about 10 shots). Argo guardian, small maffoids etc. You can go as low as argo young (300hp) or as high as atrox young (990hp, although a bit risky already due to relative high regen and low dps, unnecessary increase of cost/kill). Inbetween you have a horde of mobs which you can grind safely with your armour unplated.

That's a variation from about 1 ped per kill to about 4 ped per kill, so then you must calibrate the bankroll. Say, 3-500 mobs per run (the bigger the mob, the bigger the run should be in terms of number of kills). Then a reserve for stackables and other loot you might want to keep (equivalent of 1 run). And a reserve to traverse bad weather (say 4 runs). So, for argo guardians runs of about 600 peds worth each, reserve for various stackables other 600, reserve for variation 2400, total to start you grind say 4k.

From all these, from my point of view, mayhem has two disadvantages: way too much protection for the mobs which you'd kill with adj mk2 and way too much cash held captive which does nothing. While it guarantees you that an atrox dominant won't be able to kill you. Which is vaguely useless when you hunt youngs. If you want to hunt dominants, then all math above must be recalibrated and something like perfected ares becomes mandatory. 6 peds per kill would mean something like adj mad4 with beast at least and some good thousands on card needed, closer to 10k.

I get your point,if i decide to go by that way what armor u would suggest to use for diff type of mobs?
Thanks
Regards

well, that of course depends on the mob you want to hunt.

Look up the dmg types the mob does and find a matching armour for that protection.
Not only the dmg type but also the amount of dmg.
For example, if you have a mob that does huge impact dmg, then get a set of (L) sentinel.
Or hermes for ranged robot attacks.
Etc.

You could try to find a set of UL sentinel, which will cost you one of your kidneys to buy (but it's a great set to have).
But once you have it, you will find that it's rather useless against robot's since it does not soak burn dmg.
So you would need another madly expensive UL suit for that.

But if you're an extreme hunter playing 24/7 then sure, it might be worth the investment in such armour.
But for an occasional play I still think you're better of with a selection of (L) uber armours which will let you hunt any mob you want.

To buy such (L) armours you just need a bit of time to get them cheap. Just slowly collect them over time whenever you see a part on auction for like 110% or so.

... mayhem armour ...

For the gun. Adj mk2 (with A106) is a good choice for mobs roundabout 500hp ...

Mayhem armour and adj MK2 are a major mismatch.

If you have a adj MK2 you could just go on with a adj pixie instead of mayhem armour.
Mayhem armour is WAAAAAAYYYY overspect to use with an adj mk2.
Any mob you kill with an adj MK2 would only require adj pixie (or equivalent).

Strictly from an investment point of view, mayhem's value depends disproportionately on the reload bonus. By comparison, with a comparable investment (not entirely sure on the price of mayhem), you could get perfected ares (8-9k?) which would make every mob killed cheaper by a consistent fraction, both in terms of dpp per shot fired and in terms of cost/skill reward acquired.

While an armour does actually what, only keeps you alive? The current one you have should be enough for a long time.

It is true you could kill more mobs, but: do you have the bankroll to support hunting all those mobs, in good numbers? I mean, surviving a yuka doesn't necessarily means you can actually afford to hunt it.

For the gun. Adj mk2 (with A106) is a good choice for mobs roundabout 500hp (so you get about 10 shots). Argo guardian, small maffoids etc. You can go as low as argo young (300hp) or as high as atrox young (990hp, although a bit risky already due to relative high regen and low dps, unnecessary increase of cost/kill). Inbetween you have a horde of mobs which you can grind safely with your armour unplated.

That's a variation from about 1 ped per kill to about 4 ped per kill, so then you must calibrate the bankroll. Say, 3-500 mobs per run (the bigger the mob, the bigger the run should be in terms of number of kills). Then a reserve for stackables and other loot you might want to keep (equivalent of 1 run). And a reserve to traverse bad weather (say 4 runs). So, for argo guardians runs of about 600 peds worth each, reserve for various stackables other 600, reserve for variation 2400, total to start you grind say 4k.

From all these, from my point of view, mayhem has two disadvantages: way too much protection for the mobs which you'd kill with adj mk2 and way too much cash held captive which does nothing. While it guarantees you that an atrox dominant won't be able to kill you. Which is vaguely useless when you hunt youngs. If you want to hunt dominants, then all math above must be recalibrated and something like perfected ares becomes mandatory. 6 peds per kill would mean something like adj mad4 with beast at least and some good thousands on card needed, closer to 10k.

Really appriciate your effort on explaning everything,maybe i was just blind and not looking wide,just straight.
I will stick to what i have atm,until i get to 35-40 lvl at least and start thinking then what will i gonna buy.
If i decide to buy higher dmg weap for longer term,would be a good investment for lr 40 fen with imp a105 because of good efficiency to grind higher lvl mobs,or u would suggest anything else like 1 weap for skilling (missions) other for hunting?
Is it matter if the weap is lvl 100 for example,i didnt find the real answer on forums,how efficient is it when u hunting and u dont have that lvl 100.
Like Ml 35 etc

Would you recommend an investment in lr 20 fen to use until lvl 45 or something?
How prices drop for that weap?is it hard to sell?

So far i will use L armatrix series for skilling.
Will just buy adj resto chip,to try to be more efficient.
Later on when i reach lvl 40 i will think with what to upgrade my gear

Last edited:
Mayhem armour and adj MK2 are a major mismatch.

If you have a adj MK2 you could just go on with a adj pixie instead of mayhem armour.
Mayhem armour is WAAAAAAYYYY overspect to use with an adj mk2.
Any mob you kill with an adj MK2 would only require adj pixie (or equivalent).

I assumed that,because of the dmg.With next weap of armatrix for which i need around 3 more lvls gonna have higher dmg.

Hello everyone,

My question is: Is it better to buy strong boxes for the ammount of $ i am willing to deposit,hope for some drop from the boxes and just use those unl.cells for skilling and then sell shrapnels and use those peds for buying (probably i am gonna lose some of the peds on Returns)but i think its better then straight deposit and pay that Fee of 5% on transaction.
Any suggestions,guides?

I was thinking about the same at August, at the end i was did both because i wanted to buy stuff, and i wanted to test it myself.

I can tell you the result so far:

August.
125 box + starter pack 700p ammo, so i should have 1950p ammo.
after the graduation, more than 1 cycle, i converted some shrap back during August, at the end, i still had around 1800p in loot or shrap or ammo, + around 70p worth of pills + pixie armor set from graduatiuon+ was lucky and got ares modified (2000p) from one of the boxes, i would count it as 1800p + 70p pills / 1950p uni ammo + lucky ring + graduation armor set + skills and fun.

120 usd was deposited also, got 1158p for it ingame.
without the ring it would be break even with the pills and armor set, with the ring, it was a big win.

September.
500 box for ammo + 400 usd for gear.

500 box ended up 4808p ammo after converting the trash pills to ammo, 142p from fireworks, 157p worth of Neoru A (45x).
i have still a bit more than 2100p uni ammo to shoot, so far the results from the 500 usd box / 5000p ammo:
4642p in uni ammo and loot together, 142p from fireworks, 157p pills = 4941p
some of the loots have mu, so its a bit more, but i dont calculate with it yet, but still 2100+ ped ammo left to shoot, i expect the loot goes worse and the difference to be bigger.
+ skills, + fun, + more than 100 xp boost pills including 3 x 100% for 10 hours, no ring this time unfortunately.

400 usd deposit = 3860p.

I will sure using the box way in the future, if no hurry to buy something asap ingame.

Back