Mature
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    blondie FIFTYshadesOFblondie shades
    Society
    Freelancer

Web shop boxes or straight deposit?

Hello everyone,
    Since i do not play offen,i read forums and curiouse about various stuffs.

I am thinking to deposit to buy some stuff,but i am not like in a rush(items of interest like mayhem armor and adj resto chip).
    My question is: Is it better to buy strong boxes for the ammount of $ i am willing to deposit,hope for some drop from the boxes and just use those unl.cells for skilling and then sell shrapnels and use those peds for buying (probably i am gonna lose some of the peds on Returns)but i think its better then straight deposit and pay that Fee of 5% on transaction.
    Any suggestions,guides?

P.S is it worth buying on a long term using (mayhem armor and adj resto ),i will buy other armor for robots but not in a rush for that.Want to hunt different mobs cut imp stab with right plates,i see it as perfect pick up.Still want to hear your opinions?

Regards to everyone.
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Fiftyshades; 09-05-2019 at 11:49. Reason: Added for more info

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Images
    Depends on your budget at the time.
    I wanted to buy a 11k ped item in june, i choosed the stongbox path, ended up buying the equivalent of $1400
    in strong box which lead me to 12k schrapnel.
    In the end, item wasn't for sale any longer

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Magnus Svarog
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    You can avoid the deposit fee by buying the Refill Packs from webshop but I would prefer boxes. And in future - just the keys to open your looted seasonal boxes.

Mature
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Society
    Freelancer
    Quote Originally Posted by xian View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Depends on your budget at the time.
    I wanted to buy a 11k ped item in june, i choosed the stongbox path, ended up buying the equivalent of $1400
    in strong box which lead me to 12k schrapnel.
    In the end, item wasn't for sale any longer
    Hahah thats bad xP but i am not in a rush,since i play every 3-4 months,would be nice to use it threw skilling,cicle the unl ammo and still got some tiny chance to get something plus the pills we

Mature
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Society
    Freelancer
    Quote Originally Posted by Svarog View Post
    You can avoid the deposit fee by buying the Refill Packs from webshop but I would prefer boxes. And in future - just the keys to open your looted seasonal boxes.

Yeah refill packs to,but with strongboxes there is tiny chance to get something nice,plus there is pills and the rest unl ammo..still u get 1$ in 10 peds of unl ammo,if u dont get anything else,still better then 9.5 ped for 1$ in straight depo.

And i would agree with you for the keys,but i dont play much anyway most of the events i miss,maybe i am gonna catch this one begining of november

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    tilka
    Images
    why would you need such an expensive armor if you only play occasionally ? better go the L route ?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kerawan Kerham Maddahy
    Society
    Project Y
    Images
    Straight deposit. If you need specific items with a given cost and you are not very active and in touch with the market, rolling the UA will most likely give you a bigger loss than those 5%.

Mature
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Society
    Freelancer
    Quote Originally Posted by WildD3mon View Post
    why would you need such an expensive armor if you only play occasionally ? better go the L route ?
    Well this is an investment for the future,when i come back home for real,wont be able to depo that much,just for playing time to time..the prices with those items i dont think they will go down that much,even if they do i wont be able to afford armors 15-20k++,and with the set up i will have i can hunt any kind of mob i want,except those 250dmg+...for them i am gonna need a lot of skills anyway..Thats years of playing

Mature
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Society
    Freelancer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerham View Post
    Straight deposit. If you need specific items with a given cost and you are not very active and in touch with the market, rolling the UA will most likely give you a bigger loss than those 5%.
    Hmm,maybe..its risk and always been xD...but there is skills included in that cycling..got time to think what to do,i appreciate your advice

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Buying boxes (regular ones) is by far the smartest way to deposit money.Anything else except this is a loser option thinking in terms of getting added value to your $.
    When you deposit your brain already had a decision to put the money into the game into a project.You don't just say I will not buy boxes because then i must spend the Universal ammo and then I lose and so on and so forth.
    Boxes add extra value (% chance wise) for your money , value you can't get it via any other payment method, best case you get 100% of the money you deposit but never more so only from that perspective boxes are the only winning option.

You should consider other deposit option only if you need pure cash now to purchase specific item whatever.

TL-DR - Winners deposit only through regular strongboxes or if its the case seasonal boxes.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast