Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Bolivar diGriz
    Society
    Dark Knights Squires
    Images

Withdrawal rejected without any reason whatsoever

Over the past few years, I've made several withdrawals without any problems (besides that it takes unreasonably long, 6 to 12 weeks.

My last withdrawal was about 3 months ago, and for the first time has been rejected. They didn't give any reason for this. Has anyone experienced this?

Over the past 10 years I've deposited a couple of thousand euros. And my withdrawals have always been very small. So even though I put in (lost) alot of money to MindArk they will still reject a small withdrawal?

For sure to say it will be their loss from now, no way I'm ever returning to this game.

Check your spam folder for emails from them and create a support case im sure if you ask them whats going on they will tell you.

Killashandra Liu Ling
    Society
    Alchemic Dream
    Images
    Bank details not matching account details ?
    Lost in Space searching for monkeys

Happens, you probably missed a mail with some "questions" so ask support or find that mail

Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
    Images
    I recently had to provide a current government issued ID for my withdrawal. I did a withdrawal back in May and didn't have to provide the ID, and the amount was larger then. Could be something along those lines. As others have said, poke around in your spam/junk folders and see if anything was requested.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Fronske Frank VDBank
    Society
    Agents of Entropy
    Images
    I recently withdrew 25k peds. Came through without any problems.

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    Images
    You were likely asked for information OR you are not using swift codes. Already written several threads about that. Check your spam folder for sketchy looking emails from mindark with probably the subject line of economy.

Zayka Sduba Poprigayka
    Images
    Do not make hasty conclusions, Im sure its most likely some sort of technical issue, just submit a suport case!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    yee yeeck ck
    Luckily, when I depo, I have already decided not to withdraw. Just to play the game till the end.

I am not going to pretend, I know everything but you got to do some homework before you deposit and decided to withdraw $$$. There are certain ways you deposit, you may not be able to receive $$$ back from MA, due to banking transaction issues / rules under gaming category, depends on which country you are from too.

If not, you have issues with MA especially your personal particular registration or breaching the gaming T&C. I don't feel why you need to post this in the forum.

Just classify with them personally via email / website.

Quote Originally Posted by yeeck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luckily, when I depo, I have already decided not to withdraw. Just to play the game till the end.

I am not going to pretend, I know everything but you got to do some homework before you deposit and decided to withdraw $$$. There are certain ways you deposit, you may not be able to receive $$$ back from MA, due to banking transaction issues / rules under gaming category, depends on which country you are from too.

If not, you have issues with MA especially your personal particular registration or breaching the gaming T&C. I don't feel why you need to post this in the forum.

Just classify with them personally via email / website.

OP's comment:

Over the past few years, I've made several withdrawals without any problems (besides that it takes unreasonably long, 6 to 12 weeks.

My last withdrawal was about 3 months ago, and for the first time has been rejected. They didn't give any reason for this. Has anyone experienced this?

You:

I don't know everything but you got to do some homework before you deposit and decided to withdraw $$$. There are certain ways you deposit, you may not be able to receive $$$ back from MA, due to banking transaction issues / rules under gaming category. I don't feel why you need to post this in the forum.

OP asked a question in a community forum and you don't think it's the appropriate place for that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast