PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Stalker
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kombinator View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is this available in Excel?

And also, is anyone tracking the share prices on weekly basis as well, as this is a huge component of the initial investment return currently (presumably it will become less of a factor going forward)

The price basically doubled, so 100% ROI in 6 months, 12% annualized from dividends is just gravy
    VU17 Update has answers:

MA has been tracking them. Go check out your "history" tab in the EntropiaExchange, it will show you sales and markup % just like any other item. This update also added the ability to create buy orders as well, and coupons are coming in the mail to get two for one mutated Aurli bones. Nifty.

Stalker
    Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
    Images
    Interesting... We're back to decimal payouts, which I'm in favor of no complaints from me.

12/9/2019: 2.76 PEC/share =14.38% WEEKLY ROI

Quote Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
    Interesting... We're back to decimal payouts, which I'm in favor of no complaints from me.

12/9/2019: 2.76 PEC/share =14.38% WEEKLY ROI
    they pay out 2.76 pec per share and you say the weekly roi is 14.38% which means a share costs 0.192 Peds. where can you buy shares for that price?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    KenoZuki TheGreySoldier OneOfMany
    Quote Originally Posted by GxB View Post
    they pay out 2.76 pec per share and you say the weekly roi is 14.38% which means a share costs 0.192 Peds. where can you buy shares for that price?
    Yeah... The weekly ROI is actually 00.15040871934605%

With the yearly ROI **Using the average** would be, 6.5743%

This is considering the current LOWEST price of 18.35 PED per share.
    If you're interested in buying CHEAP Pills, Strongboxes, or other fun items; Please Click Here
    Always buying more fruit
    Discord: KenoZuki#2091
    IGN: KenoZuki TheGreySoldier OneOfMany

Stalker
    Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
    Images
    My first post explains how ROI %'s are calculated, based on the initial purchase price.

Let's take this week for example, a 10 PED share that were to hypothetically produce this week's 2.76 PEC payout each week, and for the next 51 weeks, would produce an annual payout of 1.435 PED (52 x 2.76). From there, you can see where the # comes from.

Each week will vary, some weeks we've had as low as 5% ROI payouts, while others we've had as high as 20%. Overall, we're sitting at 12.12% ROI 31 weeks in. It's important to look at the big picture, the overall ROI, and not just one week.

My first post has some words bolded in red at the bottom that explain how the data has been calculated to arrive at the numbers posted. I've also included the total number of days and the total cumulative payout for reference. If you find my numbers of recorded data are off, please let me know, and I'll get it adjusted. Hope this helps

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Graden (Switch) Foss
    Images
    OP said calculated for initial price of 10 PED.

0.0276 PED / 14.38 * 100 = 0.1919 PED as you have stated, however ROI is weekly.
    0.1919 PED / 7 * 365 = 10.0062 PED... allowing for small rounding errors, seems correct to me.

EDIT: The pudding got me...

Stalker
    Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GradenFoss View Post
    OP said calculated for initial price of 10 PED.

0.0276 PED / 14.38 * 100 = 0.1919 PED as you have stated, however ROI is weekly.
    0.1919 PED / 7 * 365 = 10.0062 PED... allowing for small rounding errors, seems correct to me.

EDIT: The pudding got me...
    Correct. The spreadsheet I'm using keeps it to just 2 decimals, for simplicity.
    The actual payout from this week, decimals and all, was: 2.75796721311475 PEC/share

u didnt get it... you said WEEKLY roi is 14%. that means that your return of investment is 14% every week, thus having more than 100% return on your investment after 8 weeks. and thats simply wrong.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Graden (Switch) Foss
    Images
    u didnt get it... you said WEEKLY roi is 14%. that means that your return of investment is 14% every week, thus having more than 100% return on your investment after 8 weeks. and thats simply wrong.
    Yeah, well, tnx for trolling...

Everybody else seems to understand that weekly ROI is meant to imply calculated in reference to one week as opposed to being calculated in reference to one year, and does not mean ROI per week.

Quote Originally Posted by GradenFoss View Post
    Yeah, well, tnx for trolling...

Everybody else seems to understand that weekly ROI is meant to imply calculated in reference to one week as opposed to being calculated in reference to one year, and does not mean ROI per week.
    so just cos you think that everybody knows whats supposed to be meant its ok to use wrong terminology and make false statements?
    what if somebody doesnt know, reads this and then makes wrong decisions based on false information?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast