Selling: Khorum Coast (Land Area on Arkadia)

DxBlueIce

Old Alpha
Society
NBK Rangers
Tim DxBlueIce Fisher
Current offer: 221,000 PED.
I will accept offers until Saturday, 24th of July 2021, 23:59:59 (MA time).

---

Hey,
Due to rl obligations (mainly work) I have no time to play right now.
Maintaining a land area (and the associated events) requires a lot of time though.
Therefore I decided to sell the land area, so that others can make more of it than me. I think it has great potential others can make use of.

Here are some key facts about the land area:
  • Own Teleporter
  • Custom name and global message
  • 6(!) (unique) DNA’s (1 Mutated Kamaldon, 1 Mutated Zadul, 2 Mutated Hadraada, 2 Mutated Nusul)
  • A Shop (the deed is included in the sale)
  • 2 Outposts with terminals
The land area is the only(?) one with such a great spectrum of DNA’s. You can target low level, mid level or high level hunters with those different DNA’s.
Therefore it’s very versatile.

I’m listing the most active months here, so you can see the potential of this land area. It is currently not maintained (due to me not having time as mentioned above).
These figures can be backed up with ingame screenshots (PED Flow Center) of course.
MonthTax
Jan 193120.25 PED
Feb 199270.65 PED
Mar 197255.53 PED
Apr 192349.37 PED
May 192123.11 PED

These were the months we actively maintained the land area (not ideal, but as time permitted). Of course, there was income in the other months, too.
Here is a screenshot of Khorum Coast being one of the most popular land areas in February 2019 (2019-02-09 / 20:17:57)
[33,000 PED total loot for the last 7 days]:
Tracker Screenshot

I’m interested in PEDs, CLDs and some items.
I’m in no hurry to sell.

Starting price: 220,000 PED
Buyout: 250,000 PED

I won’t respond to offers below 200,000 PED.
If you have any questions, please drop me a pm here on the forum as I’m not ingame very often. It might take a day or two for me to respond.

NOTE:
This is not a price-check thread. If you want to discuss the value of land areas create a new thread in the price-check section.

Cheers,
Tim

Last edited:
BUMP!

The Mutated Kamaldons are set to mid maturity right now.

Bump it up! :)

Bump it up again!

Can you advise the type of event you ran to generated the income in Feb/March? Might be good for potential investors to know how they can obtain that to work out their potential for this land area.

And bump again! :)

New week bump! :)

Friday bump! :)

Deleted...…….

Last edited:
A nice grinding land, and the Mutated Kams drop a high percentage of items with mu, unlike the loots on cally, which are just full of shrap.

I always drop in for some runs when on ark, just a shame the maturity has been reduced from stalkers.

GL with sale, hope the new owners run some good events like you didn't at the start of the year.

Thanks Danny! :)
Maturity is back up at around 80% btw!

Bump to the top! :)

Bump it up again! :)

Bump it!!!!! :cool:

I'm so inactive... Sorry for not answering your pm's. Trying to check in here more often again.
Bump this up again!

Answered some pm's BUMP! :)

Bump it up!

Bump it up again!

New Year's Bump! :)

I have lowered the starting price and buyout.

Starting price: 220,000 PED
Buyout: 250,000 PED

Bump it up.
4 Ark codex mobs! :)

Back