Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Captain Jack's Booty Hole
    Images

Everything You Need to Massively Scale Up Your Game

THREAD CLOSED
    Further sales will be held under a different thread.

Since my first day I have always had a dream of making a big withdrawal from Entropia and buying a house. It is time to make that dream a reality! For a limited time I will be placing a handful of my higher end assets on the market. And before anyone asks, no I am not quitting. I will be keeping everything I need to maintain my current level of game play.
    If you are ready to be done depositing and begin regular withdrawals, now is your chance.

Starfinder XXXVI

NeverDie's old privateer, the XXXVI is the second toughest ship in Space behind the Normandie. Multiple shots by quad wing don't even scratch the paint, rendering this ship borderline unsinkable. At the height of piracy I would warp with 50k+ in loot on me, immune to pirates. Enough SI to gather and shoot down clusters of mobs solo before going down to the engine room for repairs. The small size of the interior makes it much easier to navigate than a mothership, but it can still hold up to 500 passengers. Warp services, space hunting, repair skilling, interplanetary trade routes, whatever your plans are this ship has the structural integrity to do it. When the long awaited space update is finally released only a few ships will take the lead. Will yours be one of them?

Price: 89K

Improved FAP FEN Edition

The skillgains on this fap are disproportionally high compared to decay. During a skill gain test it yielded 74 PED net market value of skills after 48 PED of decay. This fap can be an incredible money maker in the right hands. It is also incredibly efficient and provides enough heal/sec for hunting the biggest mobs in the game or staying alive in PvP.

Price: 59K

Electric Attack Nanochip 13 FEN Edition

High efficiency, excellent DPS, and wonderful DPP make this 2.0 MindForce weapon the go-to for unlocking Intuition, as well as a generally well balanced grinding tool for a remarkably low price. MindForce chips are catching on, get yours while the prices are still low.

Price: No longer on the market.

Kinetic Amplifier 7 FEN Edition

High efficiency, high DPP, and a whopping 40 damage makes this the king of all MindForce amplifiers. The perfect pairing for the chip listed above, or for slapping on your (L) chip to substantially increase MindForce chip performance and efficiency.

Price: 25K

Thorifoid Berserker Mace FEN Edition

Rarely seen on the market, this legendary weapon is the 7th highest DPP ingame, right behind the BP-70 Perfected.
    Only requiring level 45 to max, this can be a definite game changer for a mid level player looking to break into 2.0 weaponry at an affordable price.

Price: 17K

Improved Trauma 6 Amp

It is unknown whether this item is unique or just incredibly rare. This is the perfect pairing for the Omegaton Power Claw Mk.6 FEN Edition, and is an excellent pairing for the Strong Claw or any other melee weapon it fits on. 2nd highest efficiency of any melee amp, higher DPP than the FEN amps, and outright versatility make this one of the most valuable additions to a melee toolkit.

Price: 8.99K

Songkra Valley

Easily the most appealing land area I have ever owned. The mobs drop good markup and have repeatable missions that give some of the most useful skills as rewards. When I offered this LA for lease I received multiple offers (including buyout) within 24 hours. Currently on a month to month lease bringing me 3K PED/month completely passively, giving the manager the opportunity for substantially higher profits.

Price: SOLD

OLA 65

One of the few land areas to hit the market in the last few years with no viable competition from any other land area. Populated with 3x Shinkiba DNA, these mid level mobs drop remarkably good markup for a Calypso mob.
    Under previous management this land area produced a net 60K PED profit per year, and sold for about 300K PED. With the advent of double dipping and repeatable iron missions to come, this land area bears the potential to outshine it's prior glory days.

SOLD

While I may accept some items in trade, I am primarily looking for cash to withdraw. So if you offer items I will value them at "easy to sell" prices.
    If anybody chooses to buy the entire lot, we can negotiate a bulk discount.

Side note 1: While I appreciate that this forum is still being moderated, I would greatly appreciate if said moderation were distributed equally.

Side note 2: For inquiring minds, a comprehensive list of "my alts" are as follows:
    Captain America
    Captain Britain
    Captain Cross
    Captain Flint
    Captain Marvel
    Captain Midlands
    Captain Stacy
    Captain Universe
    Captain Obvious
    Captain Underpants
    Captain John Paul Jones
    Captain Nemo
    Captain Cook
    Captain Hook
    Captain My Captain
    Captain's Courageous
    Captain Black Beard
    Captain Use Your Imagination
    Et al.
    Let it be known, however, that I do not claim responsibility for the actions or words from any of said alts, and any transactions for any of my items must be made through my personal avatar, Captain Jack Daniels.
    Last edited by Captain Jack; 10-13-2019 at 21:58.

Dude ...... you forgot Captain Morgan.....

GL selling youre stuff m8

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Brendan Slick Gould
    Society
    General - NBK Army
    Images
    Also forgot Captain Caveman.. Consider this a bump..
    "We don't know when it's over, but, as long as we got today, and you got a choice,
    why would you choose to make it a bad day?"
    Jerry Doyle - 1956-2016

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Images

Prowler
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Buzz Erik Lightyear
    Society
    Planet Express
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Improved Trauma 6 Amp
    It is unknown whether this item is unique or just incredibly rare. This is the perfect pairing for the Omegaton Power Claw Mk.6 FEN Edition, and is an excellent pairing for the Strong Claw or any other melee weapon it fits on. 2nd highest efficiency of any melee amp, higher DPP than the FEN amps, and outright versatility make this one of the most valuable additions to a melee toolkit.
    Price: 9.99K
    It is known... they are Very rare, but not unique.
    There were seven of these awarded as top prizes in 2014 mayhems.

They do fit the mk.6 claw perfectly. Meaning, they are the same high efficiency and they last the exact amount of attacks as the claw itself before repairs are needed! Great item pairing.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Images
    A closed bid has been accepted on Songkra Valley. It will be sold in 7 days if no higher bids have been received.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Images
    OLA 65 removed from auction and added to thread. A closed bid was also received for OLA 65 and will sell on the same day as Songkra Valley.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Davin Trooper Felth
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images

When mutated mobs first came out I got this loot there - biggest hunting loot to date for me.
    +rep to Cpt. and *bump*

GL m8

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DavinFelth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

When mutated mobs first came out I got this loot there - biggest hunting loot to date for me.
    +rep to Cpt. and *bump*

GL m8
    Cheers mate. They certainly can pop big

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Images

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast