Selling: [Redacted]

Dude ...... you forgot Captain Morgan.....:laugh:

GL selling youre stuff m8 ;)

Also forgot Captain Caveman.. Consider this a bump..

Improved Trauma 6 Amp
It is unknown whether this item is unique or just incredibly rare. This is the perfect pairing for the Omegaton Power Claw Mk.6 FEN Edition, and is an excellent pairing for the Strong Claw or any other melee weapon it fits on. 2nd highest efficiency of any melee amp, higher DPP than the FEN amps, and outright versatility make this one of the most valuable additions to a melee toolkit.
Price: 9.99K

It is known... they are Very rare, but not unique.
There were seven of these awarded as top prizes in 2014 mayhems.

They do fit the mk.6 claw perfectly. Meaning, they are the same high efficiency and they last the exact amount of attacks as the claw itself before repairs are needed! Great item pairing.

A closed bid has been accepted on Songkra Valley. It will be sold in 7 days if no higher bids have been received.

OLA 65 removed from auction and added to thread. A closed bid was also received for OLA 65 and will sell on the same day as Songkra Valley.

When mutated mobs first came out I got this loot there - biggest hunting loot to date for me.
+rep to Cpt. and *bump*

GL m8

Hiya, can you provide any more detailed info on the starfinder justifying the 99K tag? As far as I know, the only thing setting ships apart is the SI, of which you say it has a lot, but it would have to be one heck of a lot. Is there any upgrade history on SI development costs, you know, ship's log and all that? ;)

Hiya, can you provide any more detailed info on the starfinder justifying the 99K tag? As far as I know, the only thing setting ships apart is the SI, of which you say it has a lot, but it would have to be one heck of a lot. Is there any upgrade history on SI development costs, you know, ship's log and all that? ;)

Sure thing mate, here is some history of the ship and here is a thread with a graph demonstrating costs to improve SI.

Based on the information I have provided, it would cost more than 99K for you to acquire a starfinder and improve it's SI to the level at which this one is.

OLA 65 and Songkra Valley have been sold. Congratulations and good luck to the new owner!

That's some serious inflation you got going on here.

FEN amp from 15 to 25k?!?!

That's some serious inflation you got going on here.

FEN amp from 15 to 25k?!?!

I wouldn't call that inflation, as inflation is generally viewed as a general increase in prices across an entire economy and a reduction in buying power. That is not what is going on here.

What is going on here is the adjustment of prices based on motivation to sell. When I am motivated to sell something I offer it at a lower price, as I did for several weeks undercutting all others on the market at the time by thousands of PED. When I am less motivated to sell something I offer it at a higher price, though still available, for purchase by a motivated buyer.

Rest assured, your PEDs are only worth a few % less than they were last year, arguably depending on your home country and currency exchange rates.

Last edited:
Ok fair enough.

But maybe change you opening post as well then when you adjusted the price?

I have always had a dream of making a big withdrawal from Entropia

What is going on here is the adjustment of prices based on motivation to sell. When I am motivated to sell something I offer it at a lower price, as I did for several weeks undercutting all others on the market at the time by thousands of PED. When I am less motivated to sell something I offer it at a higher price, though still available, for purchase by a motivated buyer.

So, you woke up. Realized it was just a dream to withdrawal and increased your price with 10k so you wouldnt have to.

Well, in a way, good to hear! Happy to hear your peds stay in game!

Welcome back ;)

Back