Question: What happened to the tradable CP shares ?

Will the CP shares ever be tradable?

• Yes

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Ahhhh....The EGG !

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Liu

Old Alpha
Society
French Jumper
Killashandra Liu Ling
Hey all,

The question is in the question.

MA said the shares would become tradable by September.

Well, the month has already well started and feels like they are still on holidays up north.

What's you take on the matter ?

Will they ever be tradable or is it just a other lost story ?

Cheers.

Thats MA standard, you have to wait few years and see.:laugh:

Wait until 1st October and then comment on Mindark not delivering what they have promised.
If they said September it could mean 1st , 7th, 19th or just as easy 30th.

We are currently in the test phase for this feature, and will try to give some more information when we know it is ready for release. We aim to release it at the end of September.

We are currently in the test phase for this feature, and will try to give some more information when we know it is ready for release. We aim to release it at the end of September.

They didn't give any information about the year,

so....

You nailed me ! Such a quick answer ! Hopefully reality will follow your words.

Thanks.

But, hey, out of curiousity, what did you answer in the poll ? :ahh:

CP share presale!

Taking offers. Starting from 50 ped per share :cool::wtg:

Thank you, good news.

Thoughts on how much income they are actually generating per deed?

Dear all,

Indeed, CP sharees are now tradable. Good to see ! :)

Nonetheless, since this function has been implemented, I can't seem to see the weekly revenue anymore. Am I the only having this issue ?

Help welcome !

Nonetheless, since this function has been implemented, I can't seem to see the weekly revenue anymore. Am I the only having this issue ?

Help welcome !

Your not the only one they seem to have removed that feature completely. It's been mentioned in other threads too but no official reply that i'm aware of.

Share revenue history will be restored in an upcoming patch.

goddamnit AMEN!

Share revenue history will be restored in an upcoming patch.

How about also making it show sellers name? And enforce banhammer to people that has obviously done repeated cases of abuse (scamming).

Like these fuckers below?
scammers.jpg

Or you guys gonna use the "All trades are final" in this instance, you don't mind the extra fee they pay you after all.

Last edited:
i don´t get it, whats the fuzz?

yeah i see a number shrink to a quarter of it former value, have you seen the whole thingy on a 12 months scale? Cycle something?

it wont change anything subzero even if they show the names, guys like Alex Star wont give 1 pec back

so whats happening here? Are we dying?

literally!!!

dude when i got mentored for the first time the only vehicles around have been used by a red button, but before you press it you had to make sure, your passengers are propperly seated + belted, they could sit in a 90degree ankle and werent able to belt up, the pic must be somewhere here on the forum... here we go

things might happen in a 90degree ankle of what you expect in EU!
whatever yeah still in

Last edited:
Back