Current Annoying Game Play Issues.

Rock Stone

Guardian
Here's my wish list for "please fix it"... Stuff that drives me nuts.:eyecrazy:

1. The Cross Hair.
Keeps coming back.

Give us a real switch to kill it off.
I can get rid of it by changing the cross hair opacity.
So here's what I do if any one wants to disable theirs. (The big Ugly One)
Turn the Crosshair opacity to 100%
save
Turn the Crosshair opacity to 0
save
Goes away ...
"THIS ONE GOT FIXED"
Cross hair not coming back

2. Remove all enhancers
Clicking by accident.

Please move it much further down the drop down list.
How many times do I have to miss, and remove all my enhancers instead of my attachment???

3. Swimming
Broken after camera update VU.

Please make swimming like walking or driving in 3rd person.
When you try to turn while swimming it looks really stupid.
Hard to navigate.

4. Harrier Assault Armor
Won't go away

Please let us sell this crap for 0 ped?
Are you afraid noobs will delete their stuff by mistake?

5. Toon only faces left or right
If I try to look at my face I turn my head.
Same goes for in a vehicle only looking left or right.
I feel like I should cough Lo..

6. Can't turn left or right in combat.
Turn left turn right disabled during combat
The A and D Key in 3rd person does nothing.
Would be nice to see whats left or right without using the mouse.

7. Cant make Mind Force chips use only Mind Essence.

Option to use specific ammo/probes etc instead of universal ammo should apply to all items."

I know there's something else but I can't remember right now.
You did a really great job this year:yay: so many things are better now!!!
Please consider these..:)
Rock

Last edited:
4. Harrier Assault Armor
Won't go away

Please let us sell this crap for 0 ped?

I know there's something else but I can't remember right now.
You did a really great job this year:yay: so many things are better now!!!
Please consider these..:)
Rock[/QUOTE]

I disagree on your last point - Harrier shouldn't be TT'able. It could instead should be refineable to recover TT value, just like with x/y pills. That way no one will TT it by mistake, and value won't be lost. When someone tries to refine it, a pop-up box sholud appear to inform that the armor will be gone permanently.

In most cases, I don't see why anyone would TT the Harrier with speed buff, so this is a marginal problem. With 5b plates it's extremely versatile.

All items that can be equipped , should have a box to check to lock them from being tradable , at the least.

2. Remove all enhancers
Clicking by accident.

Please move it much further down the drop down list.
How many times do I have to miss, and remove all my enhancers instead of my attachment???

I'm also hating when i click on vehicle passenger list instead of open vehicle inventory. Why is that even a thing.

How about let us customise whats in the mouseover dropdown list?

4. Harrier Assault Armor
Won't go away

or at least create an upgrade mission for it to turn it in to the adjusted version that has the speed buff. (got one set of adjusted and one regular since I bought the zombie kong set as well as the better set)

Better yet, make it so all items including the harrier can be traded. It's kind of bullcrap that this real cash economy has so many non-tradeable items, especially for stuff like this that is unlimited and can be repaired...

What annoys me the most are item out of synchronization with animation like :
- Excavator while mining, ME05 SGA animation is like 2 times slower than reality
- Fast weapons, fast blades, tools...

I reported this bug in middle 2012 something like that and it never got fixed since. Same problem on multiple computers.

I feel like i'm the only one who got annoyed by those out of sync animation.

What annoys me the most are item out of synchronization with animation like :
- Excavator while mining, ME05 SGA animation is like 2 times slower than reality
- Fast weapons, fast blades, tools...

I reported this bug in middle 2012 something like that and it never got fixed since. Same problem on multiple computers.

I feel like i'm the only one who got annoyed by those out of sync animation.

you are definitely not the only one. mindark treats this triple a game like its the b-circuit stripjoint in gutterville.

i recently deleted my bronze argonaut mission by accident IS THERE ANYWAY TO TAKE DAILY MISSIONS AWAY FROM REGULAR MISSIONS. WHEN is the mission update coming?

Hud Opacity

I find it difficult a lot of the time to clearly see the range circles on the HUD radar, would be nice to have a choice of opacity levels for it. Being 60 now and ones eyes becoming less reliable, give us old folks the use of the Radar again

5. Double click on Mining Claim - open claim info.
Thats annoying when default action is "summon claim". Summon Claim used much rarely than Open claim info.

why not make anything with a tt value refinable into universal ammo? would like to do that to the 30 or 40 harrier armor sets and those buggys that come in the starter packs.

We are not asking for the moon here.
I realize that keeping the game functional is the main goal.
If this is all I have to complain about the game is functioning and I'm having fun.
Just if you can add these to the next update.
Do an update that just addresses all these issues.

7. Cant make Mind Force chips use only Mind Essence.

Change it to like what Finders do.
Use Synthetic Essence before touching my Universal Ammo.

Disagree. If I am hunting with MF I want to be able to use the tonnes UN-tt-able ammo that I loot first, before it starts to consume the stuff I can tt again. Would kill MF use even more. Horrible idea.

I presume the idea worked with miners as they don't loot shrap the way hunters do. So would make sense for them to use their probes first. MF loot shrap like any hunter does. Incomparable.

Some other well made points though.

just make a button next to the ammo count to use or not UA

Hmm..
What is "tonnes UN-tt-able ammo" never seen it.
One persons play style should not be better than someone else's for using an ammo type.
This is the main reason I don't use any MF attack chips.
Until I saw the Arsonistic chip I didn't care.
I tried a few times and it pissed me off, it was sucking up my ammo.
I want to use Essence not my UA.
Rock

I disagree on your last point - Harrier shouldn't be TT'able. It could instead should be refineable to recover TT value, just like with x/y pills. That way no one will TT it by mistake, and value won't be lost. When someone tries to refine it, a pop-up box sholud appear to inform that the armor will be gone permanently.

In most cases, I don't see why anyone would TT the Harrier with speed buff, so this is a marginal problem. With 5b plates it's extremely versatile.

IMO if a new player accidentally deletes they're harrier assault armor its because the sheer amount of armor piece flowing thru that part of theyre inventory must be overwhelming and im a lil jealous.. That being said they seem to be doing ok for armor n wont miss it =p

• Move to inventory
    How come they put move to inventory as the top option in most items in storage. I don’t want to put my pitbull in inventory, I’d like to open vehicle inventory and put stuff in. Or maybe just sell us premium accounts with more storage availability!!
  • Rockets
    Totally broken. When using in 3rd person The rocket veers left or right depending which shoulder you’re looking over. Can waste a lot of ammo if using longer range...

All items that can be equipped , should have a box to check to lock them from being tradable , at the least.
I vote for this )

Hmm..
One persons play style should not be better than someone else's for using an ammo type.
Rock

Never seen it?? Here’s 480ped of the stuff off one mob this week. Converted to UA so I can continue my hunt. Why should mf users be disadvantaged by being forced to tt shrap? You say one persons play style should not be better than someone else’s, but you are actively trying to make hunting with MF less favourable than using a gun.

The disadvantages to MF users by your idea far outweigh the minor “inconvenience” of your mf chip using a bit of your UA, particularly since weapon cells and SME come from the same place.

I absolutely do want my chips to use the looted unttable UA before they start using my carried ttable SME.

If you put the shoe on the other foot, it sounds daft. I would prefer that my guns dont use my UA, as I want to keep the UA for my chips. So MA please make guns use only weapon cells first, just like for miners, so I don’t waste my UA on them. (I don’t want this. As I realise it was be annoying for gun users )

Last edited:
Hmm..
Rock

Why should MF be treated differently then ANY other weapon? :scratch2:

Ok..
I hear you...
I have a completely different play style.
We should have a choice.
I'm not gonna do MF attack chips.
It all goes in the TT from here on out.
I might do teleport chips.
Rock

Option to use specific ammo/probes etc instead of universal ammo should apply to all items.

Top two issues that really annoy me atm:

The noise that some pets make. It's far too frequent, way too loud, and you can hear some from a long distance away. Mostly seems to apply to a certain non-Calypso pet, but the stupid things are allowed on Caly so it becomes a Caly issue.

OLA42 events, teleport to event dumping you in the New Switzerland mountains. Considering the number of events and therefore revenue BIG Industries generate, it isn't asking much to fix this.

I absolutely do want my chips to use the looted unttable UA before they start using my carried ttable SME.

If you put the shoe on the other foot, it sounds daft. I would prefer that my guns dont use my UA, as I want to keep the UA for my chips.

And I absolutely want the exact opposite.
I'd like my MF Attack chips to use ME first. (I don't mind so much for Regen)

Lot of players, lot of different playstyles..
Then answer is always the same: OPTIONS.

Why not add a checkbox on info windows of all weapons to choose if yes or no it should uses UA first, but it would maybe be complex and heavy for servers ?.. No idea.

Or simply add some OPTIONS in gameplay options of the game:

-Minforce uses UA first: Yes/No
-Melee uses UA first: Yes/No
-Range uses UA first: Yes/No
-etc..?

Last edited:
I TTd all of the attack and regen chips I collected from Globals since I started in January.
600 Ped worth.
I wrote a rant before I sold all my chips but decided not to post it.
After seeing this
'Mandy; Option to use specific ammo/probes etc instead of universal ammo should apply to all items."
I see someone is in agreement here.

I'm gonna post my original thoughts.
Well?? to tell you the truth the whole way it's done is retarded.
If there is X ammo type that is supposed to be used with X weapon type, then the weapon should use that type of ammo first.
"That" in the real world would be the default ammo type used
Why do I constantly have some half used BLP/Energy Pack/Mind essence in my inventory?
I understand that part of not being able to sell UA because it's a deposit from the Store.
In the case of me wanting to use Essence I'm screwed aren't I.
Because I use my UA for my guns only.
I went and I tried to use BLP packs and Essence instead of UA and what a cluster @%$.
So hey whatever.. I will just not ever use Attack nano chips.
It's a secondary thought to use these anyway so no big loss to me.
They all go into the TT from here on out.
If you want to have people use this stuff then maybe change the retarded way it uses ammo.
And I'm not just talking about MF, Im talking about guns too.
Why is the default UA? Answer me that, and maybe Ill agree with your answer but I still won't use/level these.
Maybe there's other people out there that think it sucks too.
Obviously there were a ton of miners who thought so.
Rock

There is many things that could be improved, but one always come in my mind first:

The hard work it is to change plates on a set of armor..
Why I have to do 21 cliks and 7 drags to do it ? :eyecrazy:

(And this is whithout counting that you have to scroll down inventory to find plates, check this is the right plate you want to add, scrolling up again to find the armor part (while you hold left click to bring the plate up there (7 times))) :rolleyes:

It would be so nice to be able to create shortcuts for an Armor + Plates.
For example a shortcut for Vigi+5b and another for the same Vigi+6a.
Then 1 single click would do the job. :wtg:

PS: Add 3 click to the 21 I counted since you have to remove armor and then put it on again.. :cheer:

Last edited:
I have issues

Please:

Make pets and team member colors different on the radar. Make soc members and mob colors be more contrasting, it's hard to tell mobs from soc members most times on my display.

Make a toggle to lock on closest target or a mob that is actively damaging you. Also make an option or toggle to turn the "move to" function on or off. Stop locking on mobs that are allready being damaged by non-team members. Make a way to lock to team target. Stop allowing lock on unreachable mobs.

Stop changing my cursor mode for me. Eg. I toggle open my inventory and that changes to cursor mode, when i toggle back sometimes it goes to shooting mode sometimes it doesn't, also stop moving the cursor to center screen after changing modes.

Make the death location function work every single time otherwise it's pretty worthless.

Einar

Last edited:
Well?? to tell you the truth the whole way it's done is retarded.
If there is X ammo type that is supposed to be used with X weapon type, then the weapon should use that type of ammo first.
How long have you been playing? (I didn't read the entire thread.) Have you really thought this through and observed how cycling works and how to optimize the amount of PED you hold after each round? I don't understand what is bothering you about the leftover ammo stacks you can just dump back into the TT.

It is much better that it uses UA first. There is a little bug or oversight though, when you run out of UA in the middle of shooting and convert shrapnel expecting your equipped weapon to automatically use UA again, this doesn't work. You have to unequip and re-equip first or just change to another weapon.

If you combine 2 stacks of the currently shooting ammo type it will switch to UA if you have it. That way there is no slow down while shooting.

Option to chose what ammo (UA vs ordinary) you want to use first would be nice,
so you don't have to controll it manually as we do today.

Back