PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11
    We are not asking for the moon here.
    I realize that keeping the game functional is the main goal.
    If this is all I have to complain about the game is functioning and I'm having fun.
    Just if you can add these to the next update.
    Do an update that just addresses all these issues.

  2. #12

  3. #13
    Old
    Joined
    Jan 2019
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Miami, FL - USA
    Avatar
    Luna blackchip Tick
    Society
    Freelancer
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Bones View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All items that can be equipped , should have a box to check to lock them from being tradable , at the least.
    This. This. This.

  4. #14
    Elite Alainax's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Location
    Normandie
    Avatar
    Alaina Bonnie Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Posts
    3,443
    Images
    674
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Stone View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    7. Cant make Mind Force chips use only Mind Essence.

    Change it to like what Finders do.
    Use Synthetic Essence before touching my Universal Ammo.
    Disagree. If I am hunting with MF I want to be able to use the tonnes UN-tt-able ammo that I loot first, before it starts to consume the stuff I can tt again. Would kill MF use even more. Horrible idea.

    I presume the idea worked with miners as they don't loot shrap the way hunters do. So would make sense for them to use their probes first. MF loot shrap like any hunter does. Incomparable.

    Some other well made points though.
    /join #space_travel 4000+member original space channel-used by the major transport providers
    Quote Originally Posted by krazykat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yes, yes, yes so y'all are the hottest skill'in team in the universe....
    EU Discord 1200+ members https://discord.gg/wjBh75B

  5. #15
    Alpha
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Qster Qster QQQ
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Posts
    520
    Images
    28
    just make a button next to the ammo count to use or not UA
    It's Tiffin Time!
    Level 57 Captain, 67 Gunner Hit, 75 VSE


  6. #16
    Hmm..
    What is "tonnes UN-tt-able ammo" never seen it.
    One persons play style should not be better than someone else's for using an ammo type.
    This is the main reason I don't use any MF attack chips.
    Until I saw the Arsonistic chip I didn't care.
    I tried a few times and it pissed me off, it was sucking up my ammo.
    I want to use Essence not my UA.
    Rock

  7. #17
    Dominant mspatterson's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2015
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    XXX ViPô₩₳₹₱
    Avatar
    Count Sinner Gism
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    430
    Images
    8
    I disagree on your last point - Harrier shouldn't be TT'able. It could instead should be refineable to recover TT value, just like with x/y pills. That way no one will TT it by mistake, and value won't be lost. When someone tries to refine it, a pop-up box sholud appear to inform that the armor will be gone permanently.

    In most cases, I don't see why anyone would TT the Harrier with speed buff, so this is a marginal problem. With 5b plates it's extremely versatile.
    IMO if a new player accidentally deletes they're harrier assault armor its because the sheer amount of armor piece flowing thru that part of theyre inventory must be overwhelming and im a lil jealous.. That being said they seem to be doing ok for armor n wont miss it =p
    ✘✘✘ ViPô₩₳₹₱ - 24/7 Mobile Offline Messaging - https://discord.gg/EA2gkVh

  8. #18
    Alpha SirAzzah's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    New York
    Avatar
    Sir Azzah Neu
    Society
    Payn-Inc.
    Posts
    700
    Images
    38
    • Move to inventory
      How come they put move to inventory as the top option in most items in storage. I donít want to put my pitbull in inventory, Iíd like to open vehicle inventory and put stuff in. Or maybe just sell us premium accounts with more storage availability!!
    • Rockets
      Totally broken. When using in 3rd person The rocket veers left or right depending which shoulder youíre looking over. Can waste a lot of ammo if using longer range...


  9. #19
    Alpha
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Kiev (Ukraine)
    Avatar
    Igor Kromas Guk
    Society
    Bercut Squad
    Posts
    575
    Quote Originally Posted by Bones View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All items that can be equipped , should have a box to check to lock them from being tradable , at the least.
    I vote for this )

  10. #20
    Elite Alainax's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Location
    Normandie
    Avatar
    Alaina Bonnie Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Posts
    3,443
    Images
    674
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Stone View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hmm..
    What is "tonnes UN-tt-able ammo" never seen it.
    One persons play style should not be better than someone else's for using an ammo type.
    This is the main reason I don't use any MF attack chips.
    Until I saw the Arsonistic chip I didn't care.
    I tried a few times and it pissed me off, it was sucking up my ammo.
    I want to use Essence not my UA.
    Rock
    Never seen it?? Here’s 480ped of the stuff off one mob this week. Converted to UA so I can continue my hunt. Why should mf users be disadvantaged by being forced to tt shrap? You say one persons play style should not be better than someone else’s, but you are actively trying to make hunting with MF less favourable than using a gun.

    The disadvantages to MF users by your idea far outweigh the minor “inconvenience” of your mf chip using a bit of your UA, particularly since weapon cells and SME come from the same place.

    I absolutely do want my chips to use the looted unttable UA before they start using my carried ttable SME.




    If you put the shoe on the other foot, it sounds daft. I would prefer that my guns dont use my UA, as I want to keep the UA for my chips. So MA please make guns use only weapon cells first, just like for miners, so I don’t waste my UA on them. (I don’t want this. As I realise it was be annoying for gun users )
    Last edited by Alainax; 09-19-2019 at 08:43.
    /join #space_travel 4000+member original space channel-used by the major transport providers
    Quote Originally Posted by krazykat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yes, yes, yes so y'all are the hottest skill'in team in the universe....
    EU Discord 1200+ members https://discord.gg/wjBh75B

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook