Non Lootable PVP..and Attractive Nuisances

Chalfon

Hatchling
Hello,
Have you or someone you Know Have lost PEDs in a Non Lootable PVP Zone ?

I heard many tales of " Ubers " taking over land areas , like an oil rig, killing players with no profit -
they don't even catch the oil spawns, Which is the funny part ( besides blowing money ).

I personally do not think that Non Lootable PVP Zones should be anywhere where there is an attractive nuisance that brings new or bankrupted players to an area for the amusement of some Anti-social perv that tops up MA's bank account.

If anything, I think the Non Lootable PVP areas should be outside the area where the Attraction is.

I have been to the Oil Rigs on two planets...Besides dying due to NPC attacks,
I have only heard of these " Ubers " ...However, if they exist they should be fined for their farming of noobs.

Of course I also think we should have a Justice System, If a Player destroys your ship outside of a lootable area
( which is obviously not motivated by profit & therefore simply criminal mischief )
Players should be able to go to the Planet Defense Forces and submit a lien for that criminal
to pay for the property.

The system records the event, the culprit...
MA could charge for the service by the Planet Defense Forces...

But that was just a thought.

MA can jump in there Anytime.......

If you dont like dying dnt go in to pvp areas its simple as that.MA dnt care about pvp killing its supposed to be player Vs player.wanna pick free ped without dying or spending a dime trying to defend yourself?im pretty sure you are day dreaming.ubers dnt care how much they spend on pvp they hv the ped that you dnt have lol.dnt blame them for having fun in pvp areas.i suggest either you deal with it or stay away from free ped lol

Some people just get their kicks out of killing others.
There is nothing wrong with that, some people just like that sort of action.

It only gets aggravating when there are these losers who get their kicks by deliberately picking on weaker opponents. Am I right Right Hitman - that's how those losers work :laugh:

It may seem silly to you Chalfon but they don't care about wasting peds, they just like collecting scalps - the more they can get the better. Quantity over quality.

There is an upside - if they target you, see how long you can last evading them - it is a good way to get skills & costs them far more than it will cost you. Forget about armour & fighting back , practice moving & evading.

Watch what more practiced players do & try to copy them :)

Good luck :)

Hahahahahahahaaahha. Orange Juice is the best!! ;)

Gosh, you must be really really really good at PvP
Just as well you put yourself forward here, because ordinary people just would not have known about your greatness

Some people just get their kicks out of killing others.
There is nothing wrong with that, some people just like that sort of action.

It only gets aggravating when there are these losers who get their kicks by deliberately picking on weaker opponents. Am I right Right Hitman - that's how those losers work :laugh:

It may seem silly to you Chalfon but they don't care about wasting peds, they just like collecting scalps - the more they can get the better. Quantity over quality.

There is an upside - if they target you, see how long you can last evading them - it is a good way to get skills & costs them far more than it will cost you. Forget about armour & fighting back , practice moving & evading.

Watch what more practiced players do & try to copy them :)

Good luck :)

Lol you cry baby still in game?i didnt even step in to pvp for like 6 months or maybe more.you cry baby i kill for free.cry babies should realise what pvp is all about.whining is not one of them.let me know when u r in a pvp area ill come shoot ya.i need some action

Lol you cry baby still in game?i didnt even step in to pvp for like 6 months or maybe more.you cry baby i kill for free.cry babies should realise what pvp is all about.whining is not one of them.let me know when u r in a pvp area ill come shoot ya.i need some action

and for sure it can be also just fun ... atleast its huge fun for me to chase nubs with a whip :laugh:

You are proving the point I was making s Hitman. So you are staying away from PvP probably because there are players better at PvP than you - but you will make an exception for me it seems.

You will probably be seeing me a lot more around the Ark rig now as I am doing Level XIV Oratans now and there are plenty around the rig. So sure, give me some free skills while I am there, Strap on that PvP armour & load up your Plasma rifle - teach me a lesson :)

That's the way to get respect, instill fear, make me cry & whine you brute :D

You are proving the point I was making s Hitman. So you are staying away from PvP probably because there are players better at PvP than you - but you will make an exception for me it seems.

You will probably be seeing me a lot more around the Ark rig now as I am doing Level XIV Oratans now and there are plenty around the rig. So sure, give me some free skills while I am there, Strap on that PvP armour & load up your Plasma rifle - teach me a lesson :)

That's the way to get respect, instill fear, make me cry & whine you brute :D

Lol as i said long time ago im just a guy with a tiered gun thats all.amyine can be killed with proper gear.if you know anything about scanners you could hv scanned me long time ago or wait you are going to buy that off rig money too lol.for the record im only 160 hp and im easy to kill.btw ofc im a noob and i will forever be noob.Pfft plasma nope ill use the whip insted.i fought back rather than whine when im at pvp lol

Hello,
Have you or someone you Know Have lost PEDs in a Non Lootable PVP Zone ?

I heard many tales of " Ubers " taking over land areas , like an oil rig, killing players with no profit -
they don't even catch the oil spawns, Which is the funny part ( besides blowing money ).

I personally do not think that Non Lootable PVP Zones should be anywhere where there is an attractive nuisance that brings new or bankrupted players to an area for the amusement of some Anti-social perv that tops up MA's bank account.

If anything, I think the Non Lootable PVP areas should be outside the area where the Attraction is.

I have been to the Oil Rigs on two planets...Besides dying due to NPC attacks,
I have only heard of these " Ubers " ...However, if they exist they should be fined for their farming of noobs.

Of course I also think we should have a Justice System, If a Player destroys your ship outside of a lootable area
( which is obviously not motivated by profit & therefore simply criminal mischief )
Players should be able to go to the Planet Defense Forces and submit a lien for that criminal
to pay for the property.

The system records the event, the culprit...
MA could charge for the service by the Planet Defense Forces...

But that was just a thought.

MA can jump in there Anytime.......
A couple of things:

1. If you don't like getting killed don't go there ! Kind like putting your hand in a fire and being mad at the fire for burning you, duh.

2. I have played here a long time and been the PVP quite a few times don't ever remember seeing an uber (lvl 100) player there.

3. A player like you would not carry enough loot to pay for the ammo they would use to kill you, even if it took only a single shot.

4. Why would you go there anyway, nothing there for you.

Lastly, this is a great game, IMO, enjoy the scenery, the hunting, mining and all the other things you can do. Butch up and don't act like a 12 year old, OFC in less you are one.

BTW you can forget MA on this one, unless you depo 100K.

An unfair & patronising post there CozMoDan.

New players can be taken aback by what can be seen as nastiness & lack of logic by players with more skills & experience.
And players who are not a "uber" from your no doubt exalted position here, - well they may certainly appear so to a player just starting out.

To be looted in PvP you would need to obtain a toxic shot just to exist in the area. So players going into PvP4 would be very aware of the risks - it is obvious this is not what Chalfon is talking about.
Looks like he went into an area surrounding an Oil Rig & was singled out & killed by some loser - he would have been surprised as to why he was singled out & why someone would waste peds just to kill him.

Who are you to tell people where they can not cannot go, and who are you to insult the intelligence of someone who is new to the game but IRL may have double your IQ

And he was not acting like a wimp or a child - he had a question.

So Chalfon you may be aware by now that this game is full of arse clowns & retards - but also there are players (often Ubers) who are helpful & decent people - you will find all types here.

Lastly to Master Lash & his 50 shades of Retardedness. You are right, I have never scanned you, why would I want to? I know you are a noob & will always be one - its like Autism we all fit on the spectrum somewhere, even me :(

To OP,
I think your clearly missing the point. PVP is a nice profit for MA for sure and they certainly won’t care or do anything similar to your suggestions. Where do you think the “free” oil comes from? The goodness of lootus’s Heart? MA’s pocket? No it’s from pvp decay.

As others have said, don’t like it? stay out! Is your solution here.

I actually miss the old days of the rig when the Uber’s WOULD shut down the rig and hog all the oil, it was fun trying to sneak in and grab some as a noob, plus like others have also said, nearly free skills!!

And in conclusion, you just made the KOS list ?

An unfair & patronising post there CozMoDan.

New players can be taken aback by what can be seen as nastiness & lack of logic by players with more skills & experience.
And players who are not a "uber" from your no doubt exalted position here, - well they may certainly appear so to a player just starting out.

To be looted in PvP you would need to obtain a toxic shot just to exist in the area. So players going into PvP4 would be very aware of the risks - it is obvious this is not what Chalfon is talking about.
Looks like he went into an area surrounding an Oil Rig & was singled out & killed by some loser - he would have been surprised as to why he was singled out & why someone would waste peds just to kill him.

Who are you to tell people where they can not cannot go, and who are you to insult the intelligence of someone who is new to the game but IRL may have double your IQ

And he was not acting like a wimp or a child - he had a question.

So Chalfon you may be aware by now that this game is full of arse clowns & retards - but also there are players (often Ubers) who are helpful & decent people - you will find all types here.

Lastly to Master Lash & his 50 shades of Retardedness. You are right, I have never scanned you, why would I want to? I know you are a noob & will always be one - its like Autism we all fit on the spectrum somewhere, even me :(

I do not disagree with most of what you said. I may have been over critical but such is life. I went through same thing when I started and guess what, I just avoided those areas. If he wanted a pat on the head and "Ok, ok let daddy kiss it better" he is in the wrong game. The problem is you have a lot 12 and 15 year old in the game that love to be ass holes. Also no one it just going to let him in to the oil rigs and just get in line. If he wants something for free find another game. This is close to real world, you never get something for nothing.

BTW I never heard any stories about ubers "Taking over" the rig and I will tell you why, not near enough ped to make it worth their while.

Last edited:
To OP,
I think your clearly missing the point. PVP is a nice profit for MA for sure and they certainly won’t care or do anything similar to your suggestions. Where do you think the “free” oil comes from? The goodness of lootus’s Heart? MA’s pocket? No it’s from pvp decay.

As others have said, don’t like it? stay out! Is your solution here.

I actually miss the old days of the rig when the Uber’s WOULD shut down the rig and hog all the oil, it was fun trying to sneak in and grab some as a noob, plus like others have also said, nearly free skills!!

And in conclusion, you just made the KOS list ?

Well said.

If you get upset when dying at PvP-areas, it just means you haven't been there enough.
Spend a couple of days there without any other goal then just be there and take it
as it comes.
If you get oil, or skills, or experience in other ways then fine, otherwise it's just some
days lost. At some stage you will not care anymore being shot.

If you get upset when dying at PvP-areas, it just means you haven't been there enough.
Spend a couple of days there without any other goal then just be there and take it
as it comes.
If you get oil, or skills, or experience in other ways then fine, otherwise it's just some
days lost. At some stage you will not care anymore being shot.

Also good advice. I did go to the noob well once and was there about an 1 or so and ofc there were others and we all waited turns. When it was all said and done I was there the hour or so and got just a little more than 1 ped. Could have made much more sweating.

Killing grey level questers in stranglethorn vale is good fun, just like killing salty noobs in entropia

Back