PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Non Lootable PVP..and Attractive Nuisances

Hello,
    Have you or someone you Know Have lost PEDs in a Non Lootable PVP Zone ?

I heard many tales of " Ubers " taking over land areas , like an oil rig, killing players with no profit -
    they don't even catch the oil spawns, Which is the funny part ( besides blowing money ).

I personally do not think that Non Lootable PVP Zones should be anywhere where there is an attractive nuisance that brings new or bankrupted players to an area for the amusement of some Anti-social perv that tops up MA's bank account.

If anything, I think the Non Lootable PVP areas should be outside the area where the Attraction is.

I have been to the Oil Rigs on two planets...Besides dying due to NPC attacks,
    I have only heard of these " Ubers " ...However, if they exist they should be fined for their farming of noobs.

Of course I also think we should have a Justice System, If a Player destroys your ship outside of a lootable area
    ( which is obviously not motivated by profit & therefore simply criminal mischief )
    Players should be able to go to the Planet Defense Forces and submit a lien for that criminal
    to pay for the property.

The system records the event, the culprit...
    MA could charge for the service by the Planet Defense Forces...

But that was just a thought.

MA can jump in there Anytime.......

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Im Hitman guys
    Society
    Enforcers Of Justice
    If you dont like dying dnt go in to pvp areas its simple as that.MA dnt care about pvp killing its supposed to be player Vs player.wanna pick free ped without dying or spending a dime trying to defend yourself?im pretty sure you are day dreaming.ubers dnt care how much they spend on pvp they hv the ped that you dnt have lol.dnt blame them for having fun in pvp areas.i suggest either you deal with it or stay away from free ped lol

Louise Ranavolana Brooks
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Images
    Some people just get their kicks out of killing others.
    There is nothing wrong with that, some people just like that sort of action.

It only gets aggravating when there are these losers who get their kicks by deliberately picking on weaker opponents. Am I right Right Hitman - that's how those losers work

It may seem silly to you Chalfon but they don't care about wasting peds, they just like collecting scalps - the more they can get the better. Quantity over quality.

There is an upside - if they target you, see how long you can last evading them - it is a good way to get skills & costs them far more than it will cost you. Forget about armour & fighting back , practice moving & evading.

Watch what more practiced players do & try to copy them

Good luck

Elite
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ford Zippo LincolnMercury
    Society
    cB | Crimson Blades
    Images
    Hahahahahahahaaahha. Orange Juice is the best!!
    "If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/...ad.php?t=65574 - PVP GLOBALS

Louise Ranavolana Brooks
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Images
    Gosh, you must be really really really good at PvP
    Just as well you put yourself forward here, because ordinary people just would not have known about your greatness

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Im Hitman guys
    Society
    Enforcers Of Justice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranavolana View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Some people just get their kicks out of killing others.
    There is nothing wrong with that, some people just like that sort of action.

It only gets aggravating when there are these losers who get their kicks by deliberately picking on weaker opponents. Am I right Right Hitman - that's how those losers work

It may seem silly to you Chalfon but they don't care about wasting peds, they just like collecting scalps - the more they can get the better. Quantity over quality.

There is an upside - if they target you, see how long you can last evading them - it is a good way to get skills & costs them far more than it will cost you. Forget about armour & fighting back , practice moving & evading.

Watch what more practiced players do & try to copy them

Good luck
    Lol you cry baby still in game?i didnt even step in to pvp for like 6 months or maybe more.you cry baby i kill for free.cry babies should realise what pvp is all about.whining is not one of them.let me know when u r in a pvp area ill come shoot ya.i need some action

the first 5years >>> BooBGirL Juicy WeT ...>>>>...and...now...>>>>... Juicy Fruit Monster
    Society
    Fresh & Funky
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Hitman guys View Post
    Lol you cry baby still in game?i didnt even step in to pvp for like 6 months or maybe more.you cry baby i kill for free.cry babies should realise what pvp is all about.whining is not one of them.let me know when u r in a pvp area ill come shoot ya.i need some action
    and for sure it can be also just fun ... atleast its huge fun for me to chase nubs with a whip

Independent Tamer since 2005
    feel free to msg me for Petīs , service and anything els around Petīs
    (O.O) (oo)

Louise Ranavolana Brooks
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Images
    You are proving the point I was making s Hitman. So you are staying away from PvP probably because there are players better at PvP than you - but you will make an exception for me it seems.

You will probably be seeing me a lot more around the Ark rig now as I am doing Level XIV Oratans now and there are plenty around the rig. So sure, give me some free skills while I am there, Strap on that PvP armour & load up your Plasma rifle - teach me a lesson

That's the way to get respect, instill fear, make me cry & whine you brute

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Boo Who You
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Sounds kinky

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Im Hitman guys
    Society
    Enforcers Of Justice
    You are proving the point I was making s Hitman. So you are staying away from PvP probably because there are players better at PvP than you - but you will make an exception for me it seems.

You will probably be seeing me a lot more around the Ark rig now as I am doing Level XIV Oratans now and there are plenty around the rig. So sure, give me some free skills while I am there, Strap on that PvP armour & load up your Plasma rifle - teach me a lesson

Lol as i said long time ago im just a guy with a tiered gun thats all.amyine can be killed with proper gear.if you know anything about scanners you could hv scanned me long time ago or wait you are going to buy that off rig money too lol.for the record im only 160 hp and im easy to kill.btw ofc im a noob and i will forever be noob.Pfft plasma nope ill use the whip insted.i fought back rather than whine when im at pvp lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast