Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Dave Ace Flyster
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Rat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The buyers are not some mysterious aliens from Alpha Centauri and not even undercover agents of ZOG, they're people just like you and me; well, in many cases people with less patience.

Stuff that is easy to get is often hard to sell, unless it is consumed in huge quantities, in which case buyers just buy your time.

People pay MU for things they are unable to obtain themselves, do not know where and how to obtain, or lack patience to obtain; the latter is the same case of buying time and such things usually command relatively little MU.

There are hundreds of people with lots of patience, often with too much patience (see the nearest sweat circle); hence, patience alone doesn't bring much profit. It's ability and knowledge that can put one ahead of the competition.

Or tl;dr: X doesn't sell? Find where and how to obtain Y that sells.

Or there is bugger all to craft!

Rgds

Ace
    2nd published novel: 'The Shadow Grounds'
    1st published novel: 'The Eyes of the Devil'
    Book 3 - Working Title 'The Meeting of Worlds' - 25%
    Book 4 - Sci-Fi Book - No title yet - 10%

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    bigdaddy longhairedlover trim
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    my advice before throwing any more money into this game, get a mentor, join a big soc like nbk or guess who. With a lot experienced players. They will help you get a better idea and might know some buyers. If you want to learn about mining read leeloos mining guilde http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...s-Mining-Guide, dont do under ground intill you skills, experience and bank roll. If you want to know about hunning PmM messi, he always willing to help.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Captain Cereal Crunch
    Well it's normal that you lose money, to be honest, that's the game. You are entertained and you pay for it. Winning is more or more often a small refund of your lost money.

Later in the game, if you have more skills and can kill the event mobs, you have the chance to get the big globals or hofs, but that is also a risk. The more valuable the mob the greater the likely profit.

A very good way to earn money to play is to buy land shares, but you have to invest several thousand euros. You get your peds every day or every week, and it does not really matter if you lose them in the game or not, because it's your dividend you lose..

In German:

Nun es ist normal das du Geld verlierst, um ehrlich zu sein, das macht das Spiel aus. Du wirst entertaint und dafür bezahlst du. Das gewinnen ist mehr oder meistens eine kleine rückzahlung deines verlorenen Geldes.

Später im laufes des Spiels wenn du mehr skills hast und die event gegner töten kannst, hast du die chance preise abzugreifen, aber auch das ist mit einem risiko verbunden. Desto wertvoller der mob desto größer der wahrscheinliche gewinn.

Eine sehr gute möglichkeit Geld zu verdienen um zu spielen ist es Land anteile zu kaufen, dafür musst du aber mehrere tausend euro investieren. Du erhällst dann jeden Tag oder jede woche deine peds, und es ist eigentlich egal ob du diese im spiel verlierst oder nicht, denn es ist sozusagen deine dividende die du verspielst.

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Leeloo Leeloo Mountain
    Society
    Spectra
    Images
    I dunno about hunting, but for mining its just not true you have to loose first lol.
    I never believed in that and will never do.
    Cycling has nothing to do with making profit in mining.

So why do (big) amp users say this?
    Cause when using amps those will eat your profit and if you have enough peds and you keep mining like that you are about to hit something sooner or later ... but not because you needed to loose first. Even when hitting a biggy will not mean they break even or have profit, mostly they are still in red numbers.
    Many tried it, many went broke and left the game.

Friend miner (unamped) hitted several K claims very unexpected and he was and is still making profit ...

Many of the miners I know (not gamblers, but real miners) do not need the swirls to break even or make profit.

At first when you start mining, without skills, with TT finder etc ., ofc you loose, cause you also have no idea what you are doing.

Just use your brains and you'll do ok.
    Last edited by LeelooM; 09-18-2019 at 08:30.
    Ores - Enmatters - Treasures
    Miner's Dream - TICity - Platinum - C5
    The higher the year % - The bigger discount
    MINING AMPS : LEVEL 1 - 2 - 3

Mature
    GermanMan GermanMan GermanMan
    Society
    Freelancer
    Hallo Walter

You can play here with little money and have fun. I played here for 4 years and have not paid the last two years like 40-60 €. I've never hunted big mobs in time, Armax Old was the biggest. But my armor and weapon matched the mobs.
    Greetings back from Germany ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2