Sooto

kingofaces

Stalker
Tony KingofAces Hans
Has anyone else noticed a downtick in SOOTO (something out of the ordinary) occurrences? I mostly mine on Caly, but I haven't had one since before the Easter Mayhem excluding a recent one at Hell (got a Divine GPS Unit out of it). I used to seem to get at least one or two a month before Easter Mayhem. Maybe it's just bad luck on my part and everyone else is still hitting them, but I'd be curious what other folks are seeing.

The only thing that I'm doing different is that this is roughly when I switched from mostly using limited level 5 amps to a Terra 1 (UL), so my TT in per drop is a little lower.

Has anyone else noticed a downtick in SOOTO (something out of the ordinary) occurrences? I mostly mine on Caly, but I haven't had one since before the Easter Mayhem excluding a recent one at Hell (got a Divine GPS Unit out of it). I used to seem to get at least one or two a month before Easter Mayhem. Maybe it's just bad luck on my part and everyone else is still hitting them, but I'd be curious what other folks are seeing.

The only thing that I'm doing different is that this is roughly when I switched from mostly using limited level 5 amps to a Terra 1 (UL), so my TT in per drop is a little lower.

Hiya :)

As they used to be found around the same places ... I didn't get them neither anymore, even when mining the same spots.

I mine with/without amps at specific places, didn't change that but still not getting you found something ...

Got 2 mining boxes recently at caly. but been long time since i had any. Been at arkadia and there u have no such thing as SOOTO (for ore/enmatter mining). it is a bug and the devs there said few months ago they will work on telling MA this, but yea ... Things takes time.

Haven't mined much this year, only a couple of months, barely made some 10k turnover, but these finds have always been extraordinary low for me. As in I found a whooping total of 3 or so mining boxes since they been introduced. Hansidian and light mail I don't dare evaluate, but I would be surprised if I am over 3ped tt of each on my entire EU presence. So compared to that, no change for me, no SOOTO this year ^^

Just mined about a bit after the update, and I hit one pretty quick on a size 4 claim, so it looks like there isn't some sort of size cap at least.

Back