Mature
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Closedfile McMullen
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K_rupT View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    'Oof' them pesky loot boxes
    This might be because of a trend inside the gaming community of micro transactions that might or not get you a cool item/skin/... A lot of gamers look down on it and it has been compared to gambling indeed.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    People should be concerned if Mindark is not keeping up with regular banking practices.

As it is normal withdrawals are not able to be processed according to new regulations. Mindark does not have the new form to allow proper transfers, and they seem to assume I just need to convince my government and bank to use the old one.

I'll keep people updated, but I have a pending withdrawl past the window that currently cannot be completed.

Join the fun at FORGOTV on Twitch!
    Regular giveaways and the best viewers on Twitch!
    Check out Forgo on YouTube!
    Entropia Utilities - search my items, blueprints + wiki data - updated!
    Celeste Harbor booth #3 on Arkadia - damage and mining depth 1-10 + more!
    The Zombie Arms on Rocktropia
    next to the Steampunks near the tangerine TP Everything you need 500+ items!
    EL profile - 1.75+ million in hunting 575k+ skills

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Konrad Nightstalker
    We'll probably be getting news sometime this week, maybe not

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    Happy i dont need to depo atm.

Mature
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Closedfile McMullen
    Blog Entries
    I hope we get some good news this week then.

Vampire Princess
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Kara RavenJade Summerwind
    Society
    Dark Knights
    Images
    Since paypal has been down, I used one of my mastercards a couple of weeks ago to make a deposit into Entropia.
    Today I got a phonecall from my CC company saying that they needed to give me a new card because of the entropia charge. I told them that it was me that made the entropia charge. They said it didn't matter. That the merchant has been compromised and that they must issue me a new credit card.

Not sure if this has happened to anyone else or not. I'm in Canada, maybe my credit card company is being over cautious, but it's making me wonder what is going on.

I don't know if this has anything to do with why we suddenly can't use paypal, but thought I would post it here.
    RavenJade -Vampire Princess - Radio DJ - Miss Calypso 2010 - Just because I like you doesn't mean that I wont bite you
    http://www.facebook.com/VampirePrincessRavenJade
    Follow me around Entropia one hunting video at a time RavenJade's Entropia YouTube

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn Inc.
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenJade View Post
    Since paypal has been down, I used one of my mastercards a couple of weeks ago to make a deposit into Entropia.
    Today I got a phonecall from my CC company saying that they needed to give me a new card because of the entropia charge. I told them that it was me that made the entropia charge. They said it didn't matter. That the merchant has been compromised and that they must issue me a new credit card.

Not sure if this has happened to anyone else or not. I'm in Canada, maybe my credit card company is being over cautious, but it's making me wonder what is going on.

I don't know if this has anything to do with why we suddenly can't use paypal, but thought I would post it here.
    "merchant has been compromised"

Now we can't use PayPal and we risk nerfing our CC?

MA you need to comment now.
    Xen Shop Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Halloween and Christmas Strongboxes | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Michael Mike Duval
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    "merchant has been compromised"

Now we can't use PayPal and we risk nerfing our CC?

MA you need to comment now.
    MA won't make any comments. They will stay quiet until it is fixed

Been in game since 2008. People say I have a lucky horseshoe. Tell my bank account that!

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    That the merchant has been compromised and that they must issue me a new credit card.
    No idea about Swedish law, but in all US states there is a legal requirement for the company to notify customers of a data breach within a given time frame - typically less than 60 days. PCI/DSS has their own compliance policies on top of that.

Let's hope that is not the case, though, and there's a more innocuous explanation.
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it. - Terry Pratchett

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Davin Trooper Felth
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images

One time they contacted me and said there is suspected fraud because of charges to Sweden were made and asked me if they were legit. I was like ummm yea.. just like the 100 other times before that one!!!!

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast