PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 138

Thread: Paypal is Down

  1. #111
    Stalker DavinFelth's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2009
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Avatar
    Davin Trooper Felth
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Posts
    2,207
    Blog Entries
    2
    Images
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So you tell us to wait for a notice.
    Since 4 weeks.
    And the long awaited answer after 4 weeks is "We will say something later...".

    And you wonder why people dont trust MA anymore?

    Jeeez!
    I was going to post that I was happy they responded, but didn't connect how they already said something that long ago. I also hate how I added to this thread asking for a reply from communication manager and that took several days.
    I don't play this game frequently anymore, I also have not spent money - almost a year I didn't spend...YET
    I had time to check the forum nearly daily. How can someone who's job it is and gets paid by this game can't check it and respond (asking for 30mins a day maybe)

  2. #112
    Are we going to get any kind of news with all of this from MA or just be told to wait constantly..? Kind of hard to keep any kind of trust in this game when putting out a statement is so tough. The people that deposit are the ones paying your bills by the way in case you guys have forgotten, remaining silent on an issue such as this makes people think the worst case scenario.

  3. #113
    Dominant Ranavolana's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Gondwana
    Avatar
    Louise Ranavolana Brooks
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Posts
    454
    Images
    42
    Well Mindark have made a statement - they are obviously taking things seriously - in the circumstances I am prepared to wait several business days.

  4. #114
    Old ihazbackup's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2015
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Konrad Nightstalker
    Posts
    114
    I think the problem is bigger than paypal itself. As someone mentioned before in this thread, CCs are getting replaced by issuing banks after deposit to MA due to compromised merchant. Some others are also having problem with withdrawal due to new banking regulations. I believe these are related to each other

  5. #115
    Old Alpha K_rupT's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2008
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Eudoria
    Avatar
    KrupT KrupT RaveR
    Posts
    914
    Images
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by ihazbackup View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think the problem is bigger than paypal itself. As someone mentioned before in this thread, CCs are getting replaced by issuing banks after deposit to MA due to compromised merchant. Some others are also having problem with withdrawal due to new banking regulations. I believe these are related to each other
    Dibs has been mucho bueno for me ����

    Not so much the fee tho

    Bring back PP please

  6. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by ihazbackup View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think the problem is bigger than paypal itself. As someone mentioned before in this thread, CCs are getting replaced by issuing banks after deposit to MA due to compromised merchant. Some others are also having problem with withdrawal due to new banking regulations. I believe these are related to each other
    Put 3 unrelated things together, just make up they have to do with each other and imply that MA is having issues.
    They have not answered finally on the issue because they're obviously still trying to figure out a solution to the problem.
    If there were real issues, it would mean that the payments wouldn't get accepted at all by the CC provider.
    (So far) fust another thread of people making up stuff to talk badly about MA.

  7. #117
    Mutated mastermesh's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Billy Bar
    Avatar
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Posts
    14,450
    Blog Entries
    10
    Images
    1745
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenJade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Since paypal has been down, I used one of my mastercards a couple of weeks ago to make a deposit into Entropia.
    Today I got a phonecall from my CC company saying that they needed to give me a new card because of the entropia charge. I told them that it was me that made the entropia charge. They said it didn't matter. That the merchant has been compromised and that they must issue me a new credit card.

    Not sure if this has happened to anyone else or not. I'm in Canada, maybe my credit card company is being over cautious, but it's making me wonder what is going on.

    I don't know if this has anything to do with why we suddenly can't use paypal, but thought I would post it here.
    hmm... merchant compromised you say?...

  8. #118
    Alpha Orion's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Avatar
    Eleria 'Orion' Starwind
    Society
    Shaolin
    Posts
    581
    Images
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    hmm... merchant compromised you say?...
    All those information round up for me that MA is having a credibility problem.

    First PayPal.
    Then Mastercard.
    Merchant compromised.
    Who is next? VISA?
    When the struggled tiny playerbase loses faith in MA, too, then MindArk can shut down.

    Time for an official MindArk statement, which doesnt translate "We are under investigation for money laundry, credit card fraud, or whatever" into "The webshop's PayPal link is broken".

    I know you hate transparency or telling the truth, MA.
    But i beg you to put the cards on the table and save the last remaining trust some players (and I) have in you.
    This concept may be unknown to you, MA, but actually Telling the truth can restore trust!
    The +1 PED Shop: /wp [Calypso, 34282, 48134, 111, Genesis Star Tower B, Block B, Shop #4]
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/2/2/shaolin_member_signatur_orion.jpg

    Proud Citizen of Calypso since February 9th, 2002

  9. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All those information round up for me that MA is having a credibility problem.

    First PayPal.
    Then Mastercard.
    Merchant compromised.
    Who is next? VISA?
    When the struggled tiny playerbase loses faith in MA, too, then MindArk can shut down.

    Time for an official MindArk statement, which doesnt translate "We are under investigation for money laundry, credit card fraud, or whatever" into "The webshop's PayPal link is broken".

    I know you hate transparency or telling the truth, MA.
    But i beg you to put the cards on the table and save the last remaining trust some players (and I) have in you.
    This concept may be unknown to you, MA, but actually Telling the truth can restore trust!
    What Mastercard problem you talk about ? Share pls
    For me it work just perfect .

  10. #120
    I dont like this at all , maybe time to take money out of game

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook