Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So you tell us to wait for a notice.
    Since 4 weeks.
    And the long awaited answer after 4 weeks is "We will say something later...".

And you wonder why people dont trust MA anymore?

Jeeez!
    I was going to post that I was happy they responded, but didn't connect how they already said something that long ago. I also hate how I added to this thread asking for a reply from communication manager and that took several days.
    I don't play this game frequently anymore, I also have not spent money - almost a year I didn't spend...YET
    I had time to check the forum nearly daily. How can someone who's job it is and gets paid by this game can't check it and respond (asking for 30mins a day maybe)

Are we going to get any kind of news with all of this from MA or just be told to wait constantly..? Kind of hard to keep any kind of trust in this game when putting out a statement is so tough. The people that deposit are the ones paying your bills by the way in case you guys have forgotten, remaining silent on an issue such as this makes people think the worst case scenario.

Louise Ranavolana Brooks
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Images
    Well Mindark have made a statement - they are obviously taking things seriously - in the circumstances I am prepared to wait several business days.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Konrad Nightstalker
    I think the problem is bigger than paypal itself. As someone mentioned before in this thread, CCs are getting replaced by issuing banks after deposit to MA due to compromised merchant. Some others are also having problem with withdrawal due to new banking regulations. I believe these are related to each other

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    KrupT KrupT RaveR
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ihazbackup View Post
    I think the problem is bigger than paypal itself. As someone mentioned before in this thread, CCs are getting replaced by issuing banks after deposit to MA due to compromised merchant. Some others are also having problem with withdrawal due to new banking regulations. I believe these are related to each other
    Dibs has been mucho bueno for me ����

Not so much the fee tho

Bring back PP please

Quote Originally Posted by ihazbackup View Post
    Put 3 unrelated things together, just make up they have to do with each other and imply that MA is having issues.
    They have not answered finally on the issue because they're obviously still trying to figure out a solution to the problem.
    If there were real issues, it would mean that the payments wouldn't get accepted at all by the CC provider.
    (So far) fust another thread of people making up stuff to talk badly about MA.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenJade View Post
    Since paypal has been down, I used one of my mastercards a couple of weeks ago to make a deposit into Entropia.
    Today I got a phonecall from my CC company saying that they needed to give me a new card because of the entropia charge. I told them that it was me that made the entropia charge. They said it didn't matter. That the merchant has been compromised and that they must issue me a new credit card.

Not sure if this has happened to anyone else or not. I'm in Canada, maybe my credit card company is being over cautious, but it's making me wonder what is going on.

I don't know if this has anything to do with why we suddenly can't use paypal, but thought I would post it here.
    hmm... merchant compromised you say?...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Eleria 'Orion' Starwind
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    hmm... merchant compromised you say?...
    All those information round up for me that MA is having a credibility problem.

First PayPal.
    Then Mastercard.
    Merchant compromised.
    Who is next? VISA?
    When the struggled tiny playerbase loses faith in MA, too, then MindArk can shut down.

Time for an official MindArk statement, which doesnt translate "We are under investigation for money laundry, credit card fraud, or whatever" into "The webshop's PayPal link is broken".

I know you hate transparency or telling the truth, MA.
    But i beg you to put the cards on the table and save the last remaining trust some players (and I) have in you.
    This concept may be unknown to you, MA, but actually Telling the truth can restore trust!
    The +1 PED Shop: /wp [Calypso, 34282, 48134, 111, Genesis Star Tower B, Block B, Shop #4]
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/2/2/shaolin_member_signatur_orion.jpg

Proud Citizen of Calypso since February 9th, 2002

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    All those information round up for me that MA is having a credibility problem.

First PayPal.
    Then Mastercard.
    Merchant compromised.
    Who is next? VISA?
    When the struggled tiny playerbase loses faith in MA, too, then MindArk can shut down.

Time for an official MindArk statement, which doesnt translate "We are under investigation for money laundry, credit card fraud, or whatever" into "The webshop's PayPal link is broken".

I know you hate transparency or telling the truth, MA.
    But i beg you to put the cards on the table and save the last remaining trust some players (and I) have in you.
    This concept may be unknown to you, MA, but actually Telling the truth can restore trust!
    What Mastercard problem you talk about ? Share pls
    For me it work just perfect .

I dont like this at all , maybe time to take money out of game

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast