Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac Farmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What Mastercard problem you talk about ? Share pls
    For me it work just perfect .

it was RavenJades experience she shared here:
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenJade View Post
    Since paypal has been down, I used one of my mastercards a couple of weeks ago to make a deposit into Entropia.
    Today I got a phonecall from my CC company saying that they needed to give me a new card because of the entropia charge. I told them that it was me that made the entropia charge. They said it didn't matter. That the merchant has been compromised and that they must issue me a new credit card.

Not sure if this has happened to anyone else or not. I'm in Canada, maybe my credit card company is being over cautious, but it's making me wonder what is going on.

I don't know if this has anything to do with why we suddenly can't use paypal, but thought I would post it here.
    The +1 PED Shop: /wp [Calypso, 34282, 48134, 111, Genesis Star Tower B, Block B, Shop #4]
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/2/2/shaolin_member_signatur_orion.jpg

Proud Citizen of Calypso since February 9th, 2002

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    it was RavenJades experience she shared here:
    Its her experience it doesn't mean we all experience the same issue.
    I would have some questions in regards to that :
    -How would I know that the person who called her is talking about the same merchant (Entropia Universe) and not another one which she might have purchased something else prior to her deposit.
    -How would I know that the person who called her is not incompetent and judge every potential overseas transfer as one of a high risk (US and Canada) are well known as anyone else outside their territory are the bad guys.

In 6 years I have never whiteness a deposit or a withdrawal problem so let me believe that if you encounter one its because of you most likely.If one payment method is down, I am sure that there are alternatives for your money to be deposited.Rest yourself assured that the paypal method will be available again.Yeah its working slow cuz its Mindark but it will be fixed.

Vampire Princess
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Kara RavenJade Summerwind
    Society
    Dark Knights
    Images
    He did say it was the Entropia charge. I said that I made the charge. He said it didn't matter, that the merchant was compromised.

I've made many deposits over the years with either my mastercard, visa, or paypal. This was the first time ever that my credit card company is making me get a whole new card because of the Entropia charge.

I don't know if the company is being over zealous , or what. I don't know if anyone else has had this issue. I just reported what happened to me. ymmv.

Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    Its her experience it doesn't mean we all experience the same issue.
    I would have some questions in regards to that :
    -How would I know that the person who called her is talking about the same merchant (Entropia Universe) and not another one which she might have purchased something else prior to her deposit.
    -How would I know that the person who called her is not incompetent and judge every potential overseas transfer as one of a high risk (US and Canada) are well known as anyone else outside their territory are the bad guys.

In 6 years I have never whiteness a deposit or a withdrawal problem so let me believe that if you encounter one its because of you most likely.If one payment method is down, I am sure that there are alternatives for your money to be deposited.Rest yourself assured that the paypal method will be available again.Yeah its working slow cuz its Mindark but it will be fixed.
    RavenJade -Vampire Princess - Radio DJ - Miss Calypso 2010 - Just because I like you doesn't mean that I wont bite you
    http://www.facebook.com/VampirePrincessRavenJade
    Follow me around Entropia one hunting video at a time RavenJade's Entropia YouTube

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Qster Qster QQQ
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    My bank used to flag it as suspicious. Right after PayPal was removed from webshop my bank froze my card from a charge to Entropia Universe. Had to confirm the last 50 transactions and then they labeled Entropia Universe as a recurring charge so it wont get flagged again. Happens a lot for international transactions.
    It's Tiffin Time!
    Level 57 Captain, 67 Gunner Hit, 75 VSE

Quote Originally Posted by pontfirebird73 View Post
    My bank used to flag it as suspicious. Right after PayPal was removed from webshop my bank froze my card from a charge to Entropia Universe. Had to confirm the last 50 transactions and then they labeled Entropia Universe as a recurring charge so it wont get flagged again. Happens a lot for international transactions.
    Thats their job to protect your account . But its easy to blame on MA for some people ...

Quote Originally Posted by thewebbie View Post
    MA must have been blacklisted by PayPal. PayPal will do business with anyone so that tells me a lot.
    Nearly 95% of sites i use are not using PayPal . For me that show more ...
    Last edited by Mac Farmer; 10-22-2019 at 04:22.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludvig|MindArk View Post
    MindArk management is still investigating the current PayPal issues, and plans to have an announcement available within the next several business days.

Please note that all credit/debit card transactions are processed and handled by DIBS Payment Services, our long-time payment provider.

MindArk does not store any of the credit card information, card holder information, or personal information provided when making a purchase or deposit into Entropia Universe.
    RavenJade
    He did say it was the Entropia charge. I said that I made the charge. He said it didn't matter, that the merchant was compromised.

I've made many deposits over the years with either my mastercard, visa, or paypal. This was the first time ever that my credit card company is making me get a whole new card because of the Entropia charge.

I don't know if the company is being over zealous , or what. I don't know if anyone else has had this issue. I just reported what happened to me. ymmv.
    So... if if Mindark doesn't hold info, but DIBs does, does that mean Mindark is indirectly saying that DIBS had a data breech that affects all of us?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Count Sinner Gism
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenJade View Post

I have a feeling its still all related to the new legislation regarding taxing profits and transfers. id be willing to bet you don't need a new card, what they want is to issue you a new card but more importantly.. sign the new documentation that comes with it regarding these changes! =p
    ✘✘✘ ViPô₩₳₹₱ - 24/7 Mobile Offline Messaging - https://discord.gg/EA2gkVh

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    So... if if Mindark doesn't hold info, but DIBs does, does that mean Mindark is indirectly saying that DIBS had a data breech that affects all of us?
    MindArk hasn't directly or indirectly said anything. They are reminding you that they do not handle the credit card transacation themselves so that you do not blame them for everything like the player base seems to do.

There is no record of DIBs having a data breach except for ONE person claiming their bank advised them. What about all the other banks? They must not care about their customers or dealing with fraud. I have deposited via cc the last few months, i have a canadian bank as well, no call from them, no new card.

As someone else said, most likely some terms & conditions were updated and this is their way of having the consumer agree with those terms since activating the new card constitutes as agreeing to the terms.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Divinity Deth Undefined
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thewebbie View Post
    How are you using TransferWise? MA support told me they don't take it.
    That is very strange because one of the EntropiaInvest fund members confirmed with me a week back that he had deposited via Transferwise and this was actually his second time doing so. I am pretty sure there is no reason for MA not to take transferwise payments as long as there is possibility to track payment and tag it to the account associated.

If you want me to hook you up to the guy contact me ingame and i'll see what i can do.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast