Paypal is Down

Status

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Paypal service is currently down, we are looking into it and will post an update soon.
We do apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.

Originally Posted Here

Thanks for the info!

will save me a fortune :) shame I cant buy those moon deeds for the pet.

I wonder if it has anything to do with this ?

Doesn't matter, it's a breath of fresh air not being able to hunt anything else than puny mobs!

i suggest you fix this, in case you want me to depo again :girl:

Yeah, I need paypal up as well. My bank charges an international fee if I dont use paypal.

It's been more than a week and we have heard nothing. I asked support about an ETA and it could not be answered.

Is there anything MA could tell us about the situation?

No Paypal = no deposite possible for a lot of us.

I finally decide to deposit after a few months and now I can't. Crazy shit.

Still down for me.

no deposit

No PayPal, no deposit for me

Grrr

Same...

Last time I tried to use anything other than PayPal to depo, it was a nightmare that ruined part of a vacation.

Never again.

Only way I can/will depo is through PayPal.

Fix fix fix fix...!!!

Same...

Last time I tried to use anything other than PayPal to depo, it was a nightmare that ruined part of a vacation.

Never again.

Only way I can/will depo is through PayPal.

Fix fix fix fix...!!!

Debit/Credit card its so easy ... what metod you used other than paypal ?

In some sites you have to send copy of debit cards before you can deposit or after . Here this is most easy method i have use because of no extra needs . Just the usual banks deposit fee

Debit/Credit card its so easy ... what metod you used other than paypal ?

In some sites you have to send copy of debit cards before you can deposit or after . Here this is most easy method i have use because of no extra needs . Just the usual banks deposit fee
credit/debit doesn't work for some folks. Lately many banks have been putting hurdles in to doing overseas transactions via debit or credit cards.

As example the Netherlands; it's not really common to have a credit card at all, and if people do it's mostly a prepaid one. We used to be able to use something called 'iDeal' which was an instant deposit through the bank with paynova and that was great.

A lot of people seem to depend on paypal deposits because it's either uncommon to have a credit card or other reasons.

I think the problem lies mostly with how it's handled by MA. We read the message, were hoping for updates, but we will get to hear nothing until it works again.

As example the Netherlands; it's not really common to have a credit card at all, and if people do it's mostly a prepaid one. We used to be able to use something called 'iDeal' which was an instant deposit through the bank with paynova and that was great.

A lot of people seem to depend on paypal deposits because it's either uncommon to have a credit card or other reasons.

I think the problem lies mostly with how it's handled by MA. We read the message, were hoping for updates, but we will get to hear nothing until it works again.

Paypal can be set to take straight from a bank account , no credit card needed.

Can MA give an ETA for paypal?
Sadly I will have to play another game until they fix this soon.

Paypal can be set to take straight from a bank account , no credit card needed.

Yeah that is correct, paypal is just slightly different than iDeal.

Anyway, I just want PP to work again, and I prefer before halloween mayhem as I want to participate.

With Paypal down I am really rethinking of depositing again via bank transfer.
Paypal was faster than the bank, but besides the exchange rate being lower, for 200 EUR I also had to pay a 7 EUR fee.

Bring back the Paypal MA, i can't depo again until this is fixed :D

Just got this reply from support regarding withdrawal:

Dear Entropia Universe Participant,
PayPal is temporarily disabled as a withdrawal method for Entropia Universe. We do not know how long this will be or if it ever will be possible again to withdraw via PayPal.
So for now you can only withdraw to your bank account. For users in the USA our bank requires a BIC/SWIFT together with a bank account number.
Please contact your bank to get the correct bank information needed to receive a money transfer from abroad. You can update your bank account information in "My Account" on the website.

When you have made the update we can transfer your funds.

Doesn't sound encouraging for paypal moving forward....

Just got this reply from support regarding withdrawal:

Dear Entropia Universe Participant,
PayPal is temporarily disabled as a withdrawal method for Entropia Universe. We do not know how long this will be or if it ever will be possible again to withdraw via PayPal.
So for now you can only withdraw to your bank account. For users in the USA our bank requires a BIC/SWIFT together with a bank account number.
Please contact your bank to get the correct bank information needed to receive a money transfer from abroad. You can update your bank account information in "My Account" on the website.

When you have made the update we can transfer your funds.

Doesn't sound encouraging for paypal moving forward....

But can we deposit using paypal is the bigger question.

MA must have been blacklisted by PayPal. PayPal will do business with anyone so that tells me a lot.

Status
Back