FYI: El Dorado - OLA 037

Shard-Angel

Prowler
Society
Project Entropia
Vehshi Rogue Shard-Angel
Greets.

For some strange reason, it seems that I have been entrusted to manage a LA - so here it is:
poster-v2.jpg

Please see QR Codes for more resources info (Sept 2019).

Tax is set to 1% for mining/hunting. (I cannot adjust the shop tax.)

Plumatergus - low maturity - max density (locked).
5 other mobs - low maturity - various densities (unlocked).

All suggestions and advice welcome. :)

Kind regards,
Shard-Angel

Last edited:
Low tax, easy mobs. Seems like an interesting place to mine. Will go there soon :yup:

I hadn't mined here for a long time, so I figured I'd do a little run and got a nice little Narc global. Mobs are a bit too high density/high aggro for someone to really want to mine regularly though.

I hadn't mined here for a long time, so I figured I'd do a little run and got a nice little Narc global. Mobs are a bit too high density/high aggro for someone to really want to mine regularly though.

Congratulations! :) Yes, that is why I have unlocked all the additional DNAs - the population should simmer down in about ~20 days.

Update

Greets.

The Launch promotion is now concluded, and the tax has now been set to 2.99%.

The population of all mobs (except Plumatergus - which shall remain maxxed) has now nearly flatlined.

Regards.
Shard-Angel

Low tax, easy mobs. Seems like an interesting place to mine. Will go there soon :yup:

Mobs are a bit too high density/high aggro for someone to really want to mine regularly though.

Greets.

All extra mobs have now flatlined - and it should be easy going for any mining runs.

The newbie-friendly Plumatergus population shall always remain maxxed - and they can easily be shrugged off with TT weapons - and should pose no problems for dedicated miners.

Kind regards.
Shard-Angel.

All extra mobs have now flatlined - and it should be easy going for any mining runs.

The newbie-friendly Plumatergus population shall always remain maxxed - and they can easily be shrugged off with TT weapons - and should pose no problems for dedicated miners.

Greets.

A new event has been posted for Midnight SUNDAY the 17th. :)

Apparently, Joe has plans for Sophia...!
:inbed:

Event for tonight! 23:00 - 00:00.

Back