PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

Armor plate attachment set swap

would be nice if there was a way to swap out full set of attachments on armor in one click similar to how swapping out full set of armor set thing now works... example you switch over to a mob that has electric damage and want to take off all the 5b and put on attachments more appropriate, etc.

Stalker
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    slupor slupor slupor
    Society
    Project -X-
    Images
    During the Test Workshop in October 2018 I requested the Armor plate swap feature, as it is very high on Project -X- Annoying Things In Game - list.

When a MA official joked a workaround to just get more plate sets I snapped and responded I spent plenty of months already in a dark cave to loot bones to upgrade my 5B plates and was not planning on any more.

So keep hoping but don't hold your breath
    Last edited by slupor; 09-21-2019 at 12:01.
    Finally , after many year waiting only to get my ass owned without any lube , all dry and deep with sand and brised glass , and you was allready here , waiting for me , to do , as usual , the little hips mouvement you know so well. Etopia Quote

We all bend over and take it like a man! Or we leave...