Selling: buy rights to batsim video

cambuurrinse

Elite
Society
Craft To Manufacture
Cambuurrinse
buy rights to batsim video

hello, i am about to get married and need money for it, i get multiple people willing to offer peds to see the batsim video with a time worth of the first place. thats why i offer the video in trade for peds, this is the math i did:

if i loose my first place whyle releasing this video, i will loose 100ped/week as thats the usual differents between first and second place. as i count it as a 5 year investment that will mean i will loose 52x5=260X100ped.

therefor i ask 26000ped to release this video. all donations are welcome and will be noted, as enough money is raised i will release the video.

thanks and goodluck during the batsim.

any unrelated comments/hate will be reported.

Last edited:
[Removed reply to deleted post.]

not just to some1. any donation is welcome. so 260 people paying 100ped will also work, as that will not be a likely situation. my last offer was some1 willing to offer 1000ped

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the video include you on camera, actually performing the moves live?

I only ask because I've seen lots of impressive videos of AI playing games (Mindark has zero defense against AI), they too beat the best players alive, Ive also seen some impressively edited videos in the world.

Until then, it could be edited/photo shopped or AI'd, and has highly questionable value IMO. Especially trying to get a 5 year prepayment for theoretical winnings on a video. You would be better off monetizing on you-tube and letting the money grow over time.

Does the video include you on camera, actually performing the moves live?

I only ask because I've seen lots of impressive videos of AI playing games (Mindark has zero defense against AI), they too beat the best players alive, Ive also seen some impressively edited videos in the world.

Until then, it could be edited/photo shopped or AI'd, and has highly questionable value IMO. Especially trying to get a 5 year prepayment for theoretical winnings on a video. You would be better off monetizing on you-tube and letting the money grow over time.

it woult be possible to showing me performing the batsim yes.

5 years ! Damn !
You have alot of trust on MA. What will happen if MA change something on batsim or remove it ?
Too much risk, this is not valuable. It's hard to invest something on this game and to have to wait 5 years to see the 1st pec profit.

We know how MA can be rude by changing rules without prevention.

I wish you all the best :)

5 years ! Damn !
You have alot of trust on MA. What will happen if MA change something on batsim or remove it ?
Too much risk, this is not valuable. It's hard to invest something on this game and to have to wait 5 years to see the 1st pec profit.
We know how MA can be rude by changing rules without prevention.

I wish you all the best :)

Its not really 5 years, the ammount of ped you want to invest can be 1 or all

Does that mean the video will be shared in public or only for contributors?

I think the title is a bit misleading, if someone buys the rights to your batsim video, then they can do whatever they want with it including release it to everyone on this forum. That could then knock you down from just first place but even the top 10.

From the sounds of it you are just going to show them the video via an access link or private group or something?
Or are you actually going to send them a full copy of the video for them to do as they please?

I think the title is a bit misleading, if someone buys the rights to your batsim video, then they can do whatever they want with it including release it to everyone on this forum. That could then knock you down from just first place but even the top 10.

From the sounds of it you are just going to show them the video via an access link or private group or something?
Or are you actually going to send them a full copy of the video for them to do as they please?

All info tips and tricks will be released to supporters of raising the money. I will make a video and send it to them. And yes after its sold I have no power about what ppl will do with it. It may knock me down completly indeed, but I need those peds for a good purpes. Atleast giving full details and shit is my intention

All info tips and tricks will be released to supporters of raising the money. I will make a video and send it to them. And yes after its sold I have no power about what ppl will do with it. It may knock me down completly indeed, but I need those peds for a good purpes. Atleast giving full details and shit is my intention

Thanks for the clarification!

That could then knock you down from just first place but even the top 10.

I Lol'ed.Batsim is purely relying on executing the same routine over and over until you reach the best combination of all elements (strategy/luck/crits/movement/no mosquito in your room etc)
Even if he do 1 on 1 coaching with all the videos in the world he will still beat everyone for obvious reasons.The only reason he is consistently top1 its because of shit prize pool.Time can be definitely be beaten, not easy but not impossible.
The most he can get out is the money he is requesting which is legit and the other thing would be to shut some clowns here and there saying he is not legit about time and execution etc.
Good luck :)

I like Cam and want to say congrats on your engagement! That is awesome.

I thought the sim was cool - pretty fun way to check out EU.
However quickly I saw that it was you and pretty much only you winning every time - good for you, however
I always hate things like that. Makes me avoid it at all costs - when I have zero chance of winning because one person knows the "secret" Not skill, strategy, or luck, just repetition until you found the winning combo. Again, not faulting you - it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I want nothing to do with that.
I cannot support a public sale of a video of how to win. IMO you've made enough on it already why would I want to hand you a check for a bunch more because of your estimates of "lost income" from not winning every time? Also, I'd imagine as soon as you send out a video it will be all over the place, MA would change the Sim, making said video useless. MA could just end battle sim at any moment. They stopped all entry to the Saba cave because people found ways to take advantage.

I cannot support this sale at all, I notice how many deleted replies there are which tells me lot of other negativity, and have hated Batsim since I saw one person wins all. I still want to wish you all the best IRL and in your game adventures.

I like Cam and want to say congrats on your engagement! That is awesome.

I thought the sim was cool - pretty fun way to check out EU.
However quickly I saw that it was you and pretty much only you winning every time - good for you, however
I always hate things like that. Makes me avoid it at all costs - when I have zero chance of winning because one person knows the "secret" Not skill, strategy, or luck, just repetition until you found the winning combo. Again, not faulting you - it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I want nothing to do with that.
I cannot support a public sale of a video of how to win. IMO you've made enough on it already why would I want to hand you a check for a bunch more because of your estimates of "lost income" from not winning every time? Also, I'd imagine as soon as you send out a video it will be all over the place, MA would change the Sim, making said video useless. MA could just end battle sim at any moment. They stopped all entry to the Saba cave because people found ways to take advantage.

I cannot support this sale at all, I notice how many deleted replies there are which tells me lot of other negativity, and have hated Batsim since I saw one person wins all. I still want to wish you all the best IRL and in your game adventures.

i can see the points u make, but i know how many ppl come to me offering peds for the system and i keep refusing them. but in this exceptional situation (finally getting married) i simply need the money for a good purpes

regards cambuurrinse

Send the video to MA and ask them to "approve" the "trick" and maybe you will have a buyer.

Everything is approved otherwise I was deleted from the list, I already spoke this through with MA

just a thought

It looks like you wanna sell footage thats owned by mindark, in my idea its theft. Mindark should stop this. but well, it fits an exploiter, we all know who you really are.

[Removed reply to deleted post.]

not just to some1. any donation is welcome. so 260 people paying 100ped will also work, as that will not be a likely situation. my last offer was some1 willing to offer 1000ped

So, once 260 (!) people all 100 ped chipped in to see the video, how on earth can people get those 100 ped back since 100 people know "the secret". What advantage did you buy for 100 ped over the other 260 payers?

The only winner in this sale is you, laughing your balls of for getting 26000 ped.

I've seen a lot of baked air being sold in the past 15 years, but this sale 26000 ped(!!!!) for a video is for sure the winner of all!!!

Respect for you if you actually get that 26.000 ped. It would be an epic sale!
But it will also make me lose faith in the collective intellect of the playerbase who actually paid for it.

G'luck with the sale and gratz on the marriage!

Second best result is just 10 secods behind you, is this really a thing ? I've never did batsim, is 10 seconds a lot ?

So if 260 people each contribute 100 peds and all get to watch your video, that would make your video useless wouldn't it? As each of those people now have 259 competitors to deal with? Lol

or you think someone joins EU only to do batsim? (check life)

http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=336360

That's actually the purpose of this batsim.People can compete with brand new accounts with the top tier ubers because they are both equal in the batsim.With proper marketing people would register to play this game just for batsim.I actually have 2 friends who started new accounts, gave them 50 ped each to enjoy but they just vomited few minutes and never played it again.Actually one of them earns $250/month and its pretty skilled fps wise but even the prize pool motivated him he couldn't endure the game mechanics and game theory behind it.
Ubers dont play it because its trash prize pool and too much too play for few pecs.

What advantage did you buy for 100 ped over the other 260 payers?

If you want to buy an advantage make sure you ask the right questions before purchase and if your math is proper and you have 2 balls in your pants you buy it alone you don't let others have the chance to buy a part of it.
Besides that why do you have to buy an advantage, you just buy a footage.You watch it just like any other movies and then you go to sleep.You don't have to do anything after.You just paid a dude who is exceptional at something for your brain to be a little smarter that it was.He got your peds, you got your enigma in your brain solved both happy.
Don't make a case out of it, no one is putting his hands into your pocket and grab your money.Afterall is not an expensive sale and on top of that its a humanitarian case, you help a dude with getting married.

Second best result is just 10 secods behind you, is this really a thing ? I've never did batsim, is 10 seconds a lot ?

i never knew that between 5,56 (my best time) and 6,16 (his best time) is only 10 seconds, thanks for that math

That's actually the purpose of this batsim.People can compete with brand new accounts with the top tier ubers because they are both equal in the batsim.With proper marketing people would register to play this game just for batsim.I actually have 2 friends who started new accounts, gave them 50 ped each to enjoy but they just vomited few minutes and never played it again.Actually one of them earns $250/month and its pretty skilled fps wise but even the prize pool motivated him he couldn't endure the game mechanics and game theory behind it.
Ubers dont play it because its trash prize pool and too much too play for few pecs.

If you want to buy an advantage make sure you ask the right questions before purchase and if your math is proper and you have 2 balls in your pants you buy it alone you don't let others have the chance to buy a part of it.
Besides that why do you have to buy an advantage, you just buy a footage.You watch it just like any other movies and then you go to sleep.You don't have to do anything after.You just paid a dude who is exceptional at something for your brain to be a little smarter that it was.He got your peds, you got your enigma in your brain solved both happy.
Don't make a case out of it, no one is putting his hands into your pocket and grab your money.Afterall is not an expensive sale and on top of that its a humanitarian case, you help a dude with getting married.

hello, there are 2 reasons i do this: 1 because i get married and need peds. 2: because alot ppl come to me offering peds for the video and trying to give them this oppertunity. surely it brings alot hate as i see now, but thats more upto them. spearding fake news says more about them then about me. i spoke everything trough with mindark and i have nothing to fear. those people may beleave in theyr fairy tails. as for me. i am only trying to make both party's happy

i never knew that between 5,56 (my best time) and 6,16 (his best time) is only 10 seconds, thanks for that math

Why should I know your best time ? I looked at recent scoreboard and you was just 10 seconds faster than second player. Obviously you feel offended when someone doesnt know your best time. :laugh:

Last edited:
Back