Auction visible from website

Kerham

Elite
Society
Project Y
Kerawan Kerham Maddahy
I wish, from all my heart, to be able to browse the auction from a website. Using it would be fantastic, also, it would save also some server usage from auction zombies.

I wish, from all my heart, to be able to browse the auction from a website. Using it would be fantastic, also, it would save also some server usage from auction zombies.

So, you want to facilitate the auction zombies even more by giving them the opportunity to stalk the auction from outside entropia without ever having to log in again?

Isn't Virtual tycoon enough?

So, you want to facilitate the auction zombies even more by giving them the opportunity to stalk the auction from outside entropia without ever having to log in again?

To be honest, I see no benefit on them logging in. The issue is that, depending how is implemented, a website would favour or ease botting.

Virtual Tycoon, at least for me, doesn't really work. I need to login/logout maybe 5 times in a row to get it to work properly (e.g. to have my pedcard visible) and, without exception, it blocks in auction searches, it remains on "contacting server". I don't want to imagine how it would be if I would want to actively craft from it.

In what regards my auction needs, when I have a bit of time to spare thinking at Entropia, I would like to be able to do those time-consuming actions, like research and comparing items and MUs and such, which sometimes eat alot of the gaming time budget.

no the search doesn't work, it's basically useless for AH unless checking things you've already bid on or can be filtered easily using the 'Type' filters

Back