Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by slither View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So far it appears all mobs have the same skill selection, hopefully they'll change at higher levels.
    they change at rank 3 then at rank 5
    Last edited by Alina; 09-24-2019 at 13:36.

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    At the share centre, has the option been removed to see the weekly revenue?

I think was under "info", but info now displays text about the shares instead of the weekly income.

Or am I overlooking something?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Osgard Montbertus MontMontbertus
    Society
    Kaos
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerham View Post
    Given that you get contribution from being hit, I would believe it's cost based, so maturity would be irrelevant.
    I didn't progress by getting hit. That would be a myth. As far as I can tell maturity matters. I did drone, evi, trooper stages 1.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    George Ace Skywalker
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    At the share centre, has the option been removed to see the weekly revenue?

I think was under "info", but info now displays text about the shares instead of the weekly income.

Or am I overlooking something?
    Good question. It appears to be missing entirely now so we won't be able to see how much we get this week?

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    Nice update. Codex would be a lot more useful if it displayed some info about the mob besides just an image; at least give us the same data we get when scanning.

MA: Do the rewards stack or what happens if you complete a rank without claiming the previous rank's reward?

e.g. if I complete rank 2 but never claimed rank 1's reward, does the value stack or do I end up picking 2 rewards or do I just lose the rank 1 reward?
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it. - Terry Pratchett

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn Inc.
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Montbertus View Post
    I didn't progress by getting hit. That would be a myth. As far as I can tell maturity matters. I did drone, evi, trooper stages 1.
    You are not going to visually see a % increase necessarily just from taking armor decay.
    Xen Shop Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Halloween and Christmas Strongboxes | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Leena Lynx McFerlon
    Society
    CCCP
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by King Took View Post
    Got an error too. Deinstalled and reinstalled. that got me in
    Reinstall solve the issue for me too

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans Black View Post
    Also note about Codex -- please add to "a progress bar" numeric value of "how many this mobs of least maturity" we need to kill (I am ok with approximate or rounded value here, off by one is acceptable here)
    Quote Originally Posted by Montbertus View Post
    This. I would like to see a figure here as well: total number of killpoints per stage and points per maturity.

Apart from that I really like the upgrade
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerham View Post
    Given that you get contribution from being hit, I would believe it's cost based, so maturity would be irrelevant.
    If you guys saw the number of kills would that mean you could kill them faster or better ? Just messing with you guys. I don't see how that would help. With the percent it may mean that you get a higher percent by the maturity level of the mob. I would rather it be that way then you would get more credit the higher the mob, other wise why wouldn't you just kill puntys or the smallest maturity to complete the mission.
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"
    If at first you don't succeed, deposit.

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Granny Rowan Render
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    Can we please have codex icon importable from library to desktop using edit function, it's a pain on high aggro mobs trying to get to tracker info with the 3 step procedure, or better yet, auto show tacking on screen for all mobs killed in that session unless player uses the X to close for now
    Please ignore the above, seems that the reason we couldn't add the icon to desktop is MA already put it there, in with your system icons

Quote : Chat Channels
    Avatars now automatically rejoin the previous session’s custom chat channels when logging in.
    Avatars are removed from custom chat channels when disconnected or logged out from Entropia Universe.
    Custom chat channels no longer have restrictions on the number of members.
    Custom chat channel membership is retained across server restarts and client login sessions.

Simply not true... or am I dreaming that I am having to do all these re-adds to our private channels ..yet again.. several more hours of my life wasted to this unnecessary task.
    Will get it done to help others, but my spending of time and ped in game going to be severely reduced, while I go rest eyes and get rid of headache
    and when you do ..really fix chats.. can you remove all invitees that have not accepted after say 1 week
    we can always re-invite, but these extra names give a huge overhead that is simply not necessary for you guys, and is a pain for channel mods who can't see all names in channel cos of this clutter
    oh yeh and how about letting us see all members when we use /listmembers or at least make it say /listmember #channelname A giving all names commencing A or A-D etc
    Last edited by Granny Rowan; 09-24-2019 at 23:42.

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Granny Rowan View Post
    Can we please have codex icon importable from library to desktop using edit function, it's a pain on high aggro mobs trying to get to tracker info with the 3 step procedure, or better yet, auto show tacking on screen for all mobs killed in that session unless player uses the X to close for now

Chat Channels
    Avatars now automatically rejoin the previous session’s custom chat channels when logging in.
    Avatars are removed from custom chat channels when disconnected or logged out from Entropia Universe.
    Custom chat channels no longer have restrictions on the number of members.
    Custom chat channel membership is retained across server restarts and client login sessions.

Simply not true... or am I dreaming that I am having to do all these re-adds to our private channels ..yet again.. several more hours of my life wasted to this unnecessary task.
    Will get it done to help others, but my spending of time and ped in game going to be severely reduced, while I go rest eyes and get rid of headache
    and when you do ..really fix chats.. can you remove all invitees that have not accepted after say 1 week
    we can always re-invite, but these extra names give a huge overhead that is simply not necessary for you guys, and is a pain for channel mods who can't see all names in channel cos of this clutter
    oh yeh and how about letting us see all members when we use /listmembers or at least make it say /listmember #channelname A giving all names commencing A or A-D etc
    Just hit the "L" key and put it where you want, just like any other icon. It will remain at the top and on the key also. It will also tell the key assignment.
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"
    If at first you don't succeed, deposit.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 17 ... LastLast