Entropia Universe 16.5.0 Release Notes

I just enjoy to do a set amount of killpoints/ mobs at a given time. With % values it feels a bit weird….

You'll get used to it soon, since it seems to be cost based, when you know the average cost to kill a mob I guess it's ok.

And I think it's the perfect system to encourage teaming.
:sniper: :bull: :rocket:

Any have some comments for this one for us that is left outside the door?

Shares are moving pretty fast at 16-17 PED each right now, about 30k for sale. They have been paying 3-4 PEC each week for a bit (thats 15-20% roi at their original price).

You can always use PED for planning like 100 PED run today and 100 ped run tomorrow.

sorry...maybe you plan in 100 PED, but when a mob costs about 5-10 PEDs to kill , you plan in numbers.

Can't even remember when I did 100 PED runs on mobs....or 1K runs.....
Counting mobs was allways easier, also because my average is around 150 kills ....which depending on the mob means around 2k spend (depending on how many crits I get and the conjuction of the moon with Alpha Centauri)

Sry for asking but there is any oficial way to solve the update bug, the One that stops at 95%?

sorry...maybe you plan in 100 PED, but when a mob costs about 5-10 PEDs to kill , you plan in numbers.

Can't even remember when I did 100 PED runs on mobs....or 1K runs.....
Counting mobs was allways easier, also because my average is around 150 kills ....which depending on the mob means around 2k spend (depending on how many crits I get and the conjuction of the moon with Alpha Centauri)

Just watch the percent go up as you kill and I bet you can get real close. You would have to take the maturity in to consideration unless kill the same each time.

95% update error on a Win10 64bit machine. Without it telling me it is redist..... is it redist again MA? Is it?
Expletives in RL with an area of effect are forecast with 100% certainty!

Exact same for me, last pop-up is try again later...no anti-virus running.

Last edited:
Got stuck at 95% on first try. Emptied Redist directory manually. Restarted client loader. Got stuck at 95%. Closed client loader window. Restarted client loader. Took some patience at 95%. Then all went well. (Win7 Home SP3 64-bit)
:umn:

Tried out the Codex doing Snables. All good. :yay:

However, get very confused now by PED/PEC values displayed... would rather have only PED values shown with 3 decimals instead of 2.

:scratch:

Last edited:
Got one single error update, restarted CL and it went through.. Win10 Home ver 1803 x64
Exited to start now, but need to catch up on the forums :)

Very Interesting ! Took mine own advice and watched the percent go up as I killed puntys. It took 2 to 4 puntys to go up .1 percent. So I have to say that it is the number of hits, misses and crit hits that make the difference.

Check it out and see if you find the same thing. I would say on larger mobs you could get .5 percent or even more depending on the hit points of the mob.

Missions for every mob and no need to return to a broker.

Nice update! :thumbup:

Error at 95% was solved by removing all files in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Entropia Universe\redist

and then restarting CL. TY GradenFoss!

Win7 64 bit

Tried all above fixes, had to uninstall/reinstall, and only calypso downloaded since is where i am...good to go.

Check out the new values. Rubio is now 9.00 pec. I now that is right but is a little confusing after .09 ped. TT pistol show 2.94 used and 3.00 pec Again confusing for me any way. Don't like to have to do math to know how much I have left. This is what my TT pistol looks like,one value in pecs and one in peds.

Why does MA have to screw with stuff that serves no purpose at all. I would like MA Dennis comment on this question, please. However DO NOT FIX IT you will surly screw something else up or just make it worse.

Last edited:

Lol, shit site cropped it.
Failed to update EU: And error occurred while applying the update. Please try again later.

Looks like a good update. I had to reload the client loader a few times but it worked.

Question: If you finish stage 1 of a mob in codex and do not claim your reward and then finish stage 2, do you get a bigger reward or lose your reward from stage 1? Or claim 2 different rewards?

Did anybody see any attribute tokens as Codex mission reward?

:eyecrazy:

Looks like a good update. I had to reload the client loader a few times but it worked.

Question: If you finish stage 1 of a mob in codex and do not claim your reward and then finish stage 2, do you get a bigger reward or lose your reward from stage 1? Or claim 2 different rewards?

You can claim the two rewards after each other.

Honestly mindark your giving planetside skills on spacemob missions - really ?
I warned about this beforehand, can someone please stop ignoring space ?

This....

come on we have a bunch of space skills to use as a reward for space missions.... heavy weapons, spacecraft weaponry, spacecraft systems, spacecraft pilot....

Reactions: Izz
Crash to desktop

Twice so far, clicking on various codex missions to look at them suddenly crashes to the desktop.

Thanks for the help with the redist problem again everyone. Solved on the win10 64bit comp by renaming what was already in that folder (instead of deleting and probably same end result). Then got a proper redist install request (instead of what the original request was to make undetermined changes), and it then did that in the background for a bit and moved on to planetary downloads.

No word yet of an official solution afaik, though...

Check out the new values. Rubio is now 9.00 pec. I now that is right but is a little confusing after .09 ped. TT pistol show 2.94 used and 3.00 pec Again confusing for me any way. Don't like to have to do math to know how much I have left. This is what my TT pistol looks like,one value in pecs and one in peds.

Why does MA have to screw with stuff that serves no purpose at all. I would like MA Dennis comment on this question, please.]

This muddling of pec and ped values also extends to stackables. If less than 1 ped then mostly it shows as pec, for example 49.00 pec eye oil, rather than 00.49 ped

Now I am sorry but unless they teach maths differently in Sweden, monetary values for decimal currencies are always given as the main currency followed by 2 decimal places.

When hunting a quick glance at loots in carried inventory would give you an idea of how well/badly the hunt loot is going. This is near impossible now if you are actively hunting, as you have to keep checking if the number shown is pec or ped. Deliberate way to make us think we are doing better than we are ? Heaven forbid..

Now I am sorry but unless they teach maths differently in Sweden, monetary values for decimal currencies are always given as the main currency followed by 2 decimal places.

You know I have an old Sweden coin with a value of... 1/6 Ore, so yes, they might don't care about so called decimal places :)

Had to do a clean install for each of my 3 comps. Completely uninstall EU, then download from scratch. Now it works.

I deleted all in the Redist folder and then spammed running the client loader a few more times and it finally worked.

Just keep trying it over and over is my advice.

Entropia Exchange
  • It is now possible to place sell orders for shares on the Entropia Exchange, with a maximum duration of 7 days.
  • Sell orders are grouped together based on price and are executed based on order timestamp, with older orders being executed first.
  • Existing shares can be acquired by browsing active sell orders on the Entropia Exchange.
  • There is a transaction fee of 0.25% of the sale price for all sell orders, with a minimum fee of 25 PEC and a maximum fee of 25 PED. Fees for the unfulfilled portion of sell orders are refunded once the order expires.
  • An alert is sent to the Message Center when a sell order has been fulfilled.

Call me out of the loop, but where is this accessed exactly anyways?

I did stages 1 and 2, then claimed both rewards, it does them one at a time. I don't know if you can do more, but I would guess you can. However, once you have a completed stage you can't mouse over the "claim reward" button to see the reward for the current stage.

I don't like the PEC/PED thing.

I find it absolutely not intuitive, and even disturbing, since now we have to check each time to be sure if it's PED or PEC.. :(

If some people really needs to know if there is more than 0.4 PED left on their item, why not add 2 digits ?
0.4021 PED / 500 PED looks good.. no ?
To me it looks just "normal" :rolleyes:

It would works also for every thing that are 0.01 PED/K
10 fruits = 0.0001 PED ?

The difference would only be on the place of the point, and everything would be in PED.
So much more easy and intuitive.

Back