Arkadia Moon - Limited Edition Robot Assistant Pet

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=3]Arkadia Moon - Limited Edition Robot Assistant Pet[/h]In celebration of the one-year anniversary of the Arkadia Moon, a new Arkadia Moon Deed 50-pack featuring a Limited Edition robot assistant pet named S0ph13 is now available.
The Arkadia Moon Deed 50-pack is available in the Entropia Universe Webshop after the release of Version Update 16.5.0.
The Robot Assistant Pet features both a Pet Focus buff of 15% and a 32m Auto Loot buff, and is spawnable from level zero on all planets in Entropia Universe.!
Be sure to grab one of these special pets by obtaining a 50-pack of Arkadia Moon Deeds today, before they sell out!
!

Originally Posted Here

glad I sold my Oratan Axe a little while ago, lol. ;) (He's still got wider range than the bot on autoloot though, but not by much)

entropia_2017-07-11_04.39.47.jpg

Wonder if the bot is tradeable since he's a webshop special?

Yep apparently tradeable...

Last edited:
Hehe yea tamers know whats best.you cant fool us.i bet it eats alot too just like other pets from webshop.

lol 115 energy per hour on the top to the normal cost to spawn the pet...

Probably still cheaper to use autoloot pill :)

Not interested in pets and for sure not in Moon deeds :p

EDIT : I still do not understand why create a planet where people need to pay 5% tax for the same stuff they can get at ark/other planets without paying that tax.

Last edited:
Did you guys fix the autoloot buff stacking yet?

Big question is - is the pet tradeable? $300 in useless deeds MAY be worth it if the pet uses next to nil nutrio and can be traded.

MA - please post details!

Bot looks nice. What was the price for Moon Deeds in game?

lol, you accidentally spend 300$ extra?

Oh my, I always knew some women have issue with spending money :tongue2:

yes :(

I got too excited and tried to do it on my phone, never got the confirmation so did it again :ahh:

The sparey has found a new owner now anyway :) ( so absolutely tradable)

There is another tamable pet this vu with 8% run at level 5 and 5m auto loot at 16, that is much much much easier and cheaper to level. Have one for sale at the Zombie arms on RT if interested.

level 30 unlock on a legendary pet with hard taming is a very very very long time of taming.
I cant even say how many hours I've had my cooper pet out and tricks, but its only level 25, and that's with Year's of having it out.

Although the more they sell of these the better so I'm all for anything that gets people to buy.

Last edited:
What is the new pet that is tamable and where?

EDIT : nvm .. found it ... L.A.R.A at NI

Last edited:
Back