Discovery: S0ph13 Pet

When do we get some man pets?? All this stuff is for girls. I do notice alot of guys wearing dresses though? Id like a robot pet that looks dangerous if you know what I mean?

Find yourself a sexy naked male avatar and BAM! Man Pet!

When do we get some man pets?? All this stuff is for girls. I do notice alot of guys wearing dresses though? Id like a robot pet that looks dangerous if you know what I mean?

Boxer on RT fits that description.

Boxer on RT fits that description.

Boxer is still for sale in my shop if anyone's interested! :)
(may even be willing to negotiate the price a bit)

Best lil workout buddy in game. If you do sit ups every time he does on screen you'll be buff in no time irl.
======================
P.S. For those that do get this new critter, if I remember correctly from upping the levels in the old Oratan Axe I had, you have to use auto loot pills to get the requirement bar to unlock... The act of eating the auto loot pills from TT or strongbox and having it active for the entire time (there's no way to shorten the length of them) is the only way to unlock the passive requirement unless Mindark changes the system. If I remember correctly each pill for the Oratan axe moved the requirement bar about .03% or so... so a a little over 3 pills from tt would up the requirement bar 1%.

Better start munching on those pills! ... at least the new mob mission system gives you something to do with all those hours of hunting ahead of you.

Last edited:
Back