PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 213
  1. #41
    Stalker
    Joined
    Mar 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Bucharest
    Avatar
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Posts
    2,632
    Images
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thorifoid and Thorio are seperate, or the same mission?
    Thorio count as Thorifoid
    .........

  2. #42
    Alpha Montbertus's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Osgard Montbertus MontMontbertus
    Society
    Kaos
    Posts
    516
    Quote Originally Posted by Montbertus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rank 7 was indeed only 1.87ped reward :/
    Rank 8 shows 1.4ped of A8
    Drone Rank 9 shows 1.64ped of A9

    .. pity that there isnt really a big difference in ped value between stages 6/7 and 8/9 ./

  3. #43
    Mutated Oleg's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Avatar
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Posts
    18,829
    Images
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by Montbertus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Drone Rank 9 shows 1.64ped of A9

    .. pity that there isnt really a big difference in ped value between stages 6/7 and 8/9 ./
    It's in line with the effort/spend required. From what I've seen so far it looks like if stage 1 takes X spend, then stage N takes N x X spend, i.e. a linear increase. Therefore the difference between 8 and 9 isn't all that much. Could be it ramps up towards the end, like the old 10-stage missions did. If not then it'll be fairly easy to get to the final stages for most mobs.

  4. #44
    Mutated Oleg's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Avatar
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Posts
    18,829
    Images
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    From what I've seen so far it looks like if stage 1 takes X spend, then stage N takes N x X spend, i.e. a linear increase.
    No, it isn't, it's a little more exponential than that (but not much). Should be able to plot it when we have more data (or when I have time to think about it).

  5. #45
    Prowler mg Joda VVV's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    mg Joda VVV VVV
    Posts
    1,213
    Images
    133
    Skill rewards are linear.

    If we know the value of Rank 1 and the pattern is what i think it is thats all we need to know to calculate every reward at every rank.



    A5. Alertness, Bioregenesis, Bravado, Concentration, Dodge, Evade, First Aid, Telepathy, Translocation, Vehicle Repairing
    B5: Analysis, Animal Lore, Biology, Botany, Computer, Explosive Weaponry Technology, Heavy Weapons, Support Weapon Systems, Zoology
    If had this on the mobs ive hunted sofar, not sure if had it as only A5, but i've not seen B5 without also gettin the A5 options.

    A5/B5. Alertness, Bioregenesis, Bravado, Concentration, Dodge, Evade, First Aid, Telepathy, Translocation, Vehicle Repairing, Analysis, Animal Lore, Biology, Botany, Computer, Explosive Weaponry Technology, Heavy Weapons, Support Weapon Systems, Zoology

    Value of the B5 options is Half of the A5.


    My current prediction is based on 3 skill tranches that repeat in the same pattern with the last mission offering a additional reward upon completion and then becomes repeatable. Sofar it held true for me as ive reached 10-19 on a couple missions.

    So

    1122311223112231122311223?
    Avatar name in game : mg Joda VVV VVV
    Game streaming : www.twitch.tv/jodaeu

  6. #46
    Prowler soLO 3000's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    UK - Yorkshire
    Avatar
    Tar'quin soLO Solenson
    Society
    BlackAngels HQ
    Posts
    1,744
    Blog Entries
    2
    Images
    71
    If you claim the reward at any level is it then subtracted off the next level??

    or If you don't claim the reward is the next level reward larger?
    "the Longtooth wave shall be sent to you from above, and then when you grow to love it, it shall be taken from you, so that you may know how insignificant you are" Book of MA, verse 14.7, 2014

  7. #47
    Provider MikeH's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Avatar
    Mike KingMike007 Hussey
    Society
    AoC 2.0
    Posts
    163
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by soLO 3000 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you claim the reward at any level is it then subtracted off the next level??

    or If you don't claim the reward is the next level reward larger?
    if you complete level 1 and 2 together then go in to claim first you get to claim level 1 then you get to claim level 2

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by mg Joda VVV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Skill rewards are linear.

    If we know the value of Rank 1 and the pattern is what i think it is thats all we need to know to calculate every reward at every rank.






    If had this on the mobs ive hunted sofar, not sure if had it as only A5, but i've not seen B5 without also gettin the A5 options.

    A5/B5. Alertness, Bioregenesis, Bravado, Concentration, Dodge, Evade, First Aid, Telepathy, Translocation, Vehicle Repairing, Analysis, Animal Lore, Biology, Botany, Computer, Explosive Weaponry Technology, Heavy Weapons, Support Weapon Systems, Zoology

    Value of the B5 options is Half of the A5.


    My current prediction is based on 3 skill tranches that repeat in the same pattern with the last mission offering a additional reward upon completion and then becomes repeatable. Sofar it held true for me as ive reached 10-19 on a couple missions.

    So

    1122311223112231122311223?
    The Value of 'B5' seems to be around 2/3 of A5 (see pic on page 3) - slightly more than just half
    I've seen the B5 selection on the following mobs so far:
    Legionnaire, Droka, Drone, Trooper, Caperon, Eviscerator, Warrior.
    Others have found B5 on Leviathan, Feffox, Harbinger

    Furthermore, the reward for rank 15 Trooper was exactly twice the reward for rank 10.

  9. #49
    Provider MikeH's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Avatar
    Mike KingMike007 Hussey
    Society
    AoC 2.0
    Posts
    163
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it isn't, it's a little more exponential than that (but not much). Should be able to plot it when we have more data (or when I have time to think about it).
    should be something like this

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    should be something like this

    The amount of kills from one level to the next isn't linear, but I am assuming that ped input: skill (in ped) output IS linear.

    The former isn't a problem, the latter would imply that it pays off to do L1-L10 mission on all mobs before going further IF the relationship is NOT linear (which I think it is).


    Simplest way to measure this is hunting naked with a melee weapon that uses no ammo (least book keeping).


    Atm we are missing the second curve in that graph (ped gain per input per level)

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook