Male | Male
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhereg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah I updated my posts.
    Cool, thanks. Now this is interesting, because it seems Drone has set 4 at both rank 5 and rank 10, which I haven't seen on another mob.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Norian Norian Xx
    Society
    Guess Who??
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    Cool, thanks. Now this is interesting, because it seems Drone has set 4 at both rank 5 and rank 10, which I haven't seen on another mob.
    Maybe they forgot to remove them on Drone at Rank 10? IDK...

Anyways, do we need a separate thread regarding set 4 rewards regarding which mobs give them and at what ranks?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fred5283 View Post
    Maybe they forgot to remove them on Drone at Rank 10? IDK...

Anyways, do we need a separate thread regarding set 4 rewards regarding which mobs give them and at what ranks?
    Drone is the only mob currently confirmed at rank 10, so I guess this is possible, but there are a number of larger mobs without it at rank 5, so I was expecting those to have it at 10. Kreltin, for example - I might get to 10 tonight, so I'll find out.

We don't have a great deal of info about any of this at the moment, so I'm not sure there's much value in making another thread. It's certainly the most important question regarding these mission rewards though.

Cunning Haruto Rat
    Society
    fode et fuge
    Images
    I can confirm that killing Grand Formidon unlocks Formidon challenge (and there isn't even a separate image or description). Stage 2 of Formidon: 1.37 PED of Set 1

Also, I went to Thule to check, and killing punies there unlocks challenges for their respective mobs, including Phasm (fortunately, nudging along the lines of "go kill Phasm now" is not there).
    (On a related note, Pygmy Chompers, Highland Longtooth and Freshwater Calypsocod do not exist at the moment, according to the LiveSupport guy I asked.)
    There are many ways to skin a cat but just one way to boil a frog.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Drone is the only mob currently confirmed at rank 10, so I guess this is possible, but there are a number of larger mobs without it at rank 5, so I was expecting those to have it at 10. Kreltin, for example - I might get to 10 tonight, so I'll find out.
    No set 4 at Kreltin 10. Hmm.

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images

We don't have a great deal of info about any of this at the moment, so I'm not sure there's much value in making another thread. It's certainly the most important question regarding these mission rewards though.
    Yes, it would be nice to know which mobs have set 4 on which stages. Obviously 10 and 20 is better because you get bigger skill rewards.
    Last edited by Xen; 10-26-2019 at 02:37.
    Xen Shop ☯ Modified Fire Forge BGH 4400M tier 6.9 | Easter, Halloween, Summer, Robot Strongboxes | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Merry Mayhem 14 Gloves (M)

Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    Yes, it would be nice to know which mobs have set 4 on which stages. Obviously 10 and 20 is better because you get bigger skill rewards.
    5 + 15 + 25 rewards are certainly higher then 10 + 20.

I did Trooper before the first patch up to level 22 and received 'set 4' on 5,10,15,20, as well as on rank 25 after the patch.
    Until now, other robots dont seem to have set 4 at rank 10 after the patch. I have not seen the set on any mob so far that didn't have it on rank 5 already.
    It seems to me that there is just a small amount of mobs (robots and spleen dropping animals (few exceptions) that have the sets on ranks 5,15,25 - thats it.

The following mobs have the rewards at least at rank 5 (confirmed for higher ones on a few, but it seems pretty straightforward that all mobs have it on 15,25 if they have it on 5 already):
    • Trooper
    • Droka
    • Harbinger
    • Legionnaire
    • Drone
    • Miner Bot
    • Eviscerator
    • Warrior
    • Hogglo
    • Rextelum
    • Marcimex
    • Caperon
    • Feffox
    • Leviathan
    • Warlock (assumption)
    • Second Entity (assumption)

Sadly Kreltin and Formicacida dont have set 4, although they drop Spleen.

Happy hunting

Another thing I'm curious about: It seems to me that the amount needed to cycle for the repeatable mission increases after the first iteration, with the rewards staying the same. Does anyone else have information about that and can confirm that?

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Taldur View Post
    5 + 15 + 25 rewards are certainly higher then 10 + 20.
    Oh, mobs with set 4 on 5 and 15 also have it on 25? I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.
    Xen Shop ☯ Modified Fire Forge BGH 4400M tier 6.9 | Easter, Halloween, Summer, Robot Strongboxes | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Merry Mayhem 14 Gloves (M)

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images
    "Halloween Creatures" no set 4 at stage 5 or 10...

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast