Info: Codex Mission Details for Calypso Creatures

HP of the lowest maturity in this case is 1100 on Hussklings.

IF it would take Husslink as lowest maturity then Level 1 reward would be:

Rank 1 - Set 1 0.6875 Ped
Rank 2 - Set 1 1.375 Ped

As it is according to Orion 24,37 PED Husslink obviously does not count as lowest maturity for the Hussk.
It is however 1/10000 of the Peds you need to cycle for Level 1 of the Hussk Mission, according to formula used to calculate on other mobs the Ped's needed for go trough Level 1.

So it seams for Hussk the factor is 800 not 16 as for "normal" Mobs.
1950000 HP / 800 = 2437,5 PEC ok he has 24,37 in his Post but I think it is much more feasable that the factor is 800 and not 800,1641.

I checked this for you again, 24,37 PED reward was not a typo:

codex_hussk.jpg

Hit Caperon rank 20 - Skill set 4 is gone/not there, only set 3.

So, looks like they removed set 4 from ranks 10 and 20 (that have them at 5 and 15).

I'll let you know what sets are available when I hit rank 25.

Yes, it looks like you get the set 4 skills or either ranks 5 and 15, or on ranks 10 and 20 (or not at all on the smaller mobs). Not sure about rank 25 as the only confirmed value I have is for Sabakuma, which doesn't have set 4 at all. I would speculate that all mobs with set 4 skills will have them for rank 25, but that's just a hunch.

I see there is a scroll button on the right from the hussk image, so there are probably other versions (hussklings?) of the mob that count toward its codex?

codex_hussk.jpg

Thx for looking once again.

Could'nt it be that MA cuts of the numbers?
It seams to me that when a value is below 1 Ped then we see 4 digits after the decimal point, if the value is more than 1 ped it display only two digits after the decimal point and they are not rounded but simply cut of.

So your 24,37 can be any value from 24,370000 to 24,379999999999 in my view.

You are right, there is a slider like some other mobs with related types (male/female or subspecies) have it, too.
The subspecies you can slide through usually differ by having a different appearance or another coloring.

In case of the Hussk there is no different coloring or appearance.

Drone Rank 5 - Set 3 - .3515 and Set 4 - .2250

Last edited:
Yeah I updated my posts.

Cool, thanks. Now this is interesting, because it seems Drone has set 4 at both rank 5 and rank 10, which I haven't seen on another mob.

Cool, thanks. Now this is interesting, because it seems Drone has set 4 at both rank 5 and rank 10, which I haven't seen on another mob.

Maybe they forgot to remove them on Drone at Rank 10? IDK...

Anyways, do we need a separate thread regarding set 4 rewards regarding which mobs give them and at what ranks?

Maybe they forgot to remove them on Drone at Rank 10? IDK...

Anyways, do we need a separate thread regarding set 4 rewards regarding which mobs give them and at what ranks?

Drone is the only mob currently confirmed at rank 10, so I guess this is possible, but there are a number of larger mobs without it at rank 5, so I was expecting those to have it at 10. Kreltin, for example - I might get to 10 tonight, so I'll find out.

We don't have a great deal of info about any of this at the moment, so I'm not sure there's much value in making another thread. It's certainly the most important question regarding these mission rewards though.

I can confirm that killing Grand Formidon unlocks Formidon challenge (and there isn't even a separate image or description). Stage 2 of Formidon: 1.37 PED of Set 1

Also, I went to Thule to check, and killing punies there unlocks challenges for their respective mobs, including Phasm (fortunately, nudging along the lines of "go kill Phasm now" is not there).
(On a related note, Pygmy Chompers, Highland Longtooth and Freshwater Calypsocod do not exist at the moment, according to the LiveSupport guy I asked.)

Drone is the only mob currently confirmed at rank 10, so I guess this is possible, but there are a number of larger mobs without it at rank 5, so I was expecting those to have it at 10. Kreltin, for example - I might get to 10 tonight, so I'll find out.

No set 4 at Kreltin 10. Hmm.

We don't have a great deal of info about any of this at the moment, so I'm not sure there's much value in making another thread. It's certainly the most important question regarding these mission rewards though.

Yes, it would be nice to know which mobs have set 4 on which stages. Obviously 10 and 20 is better because you get bigger skill rewards.

Last edited:
Yes, it would be nice to know which mobs have set 4 on which stages. Obviously 10 and 20 is better because you get bigger skill rewards.

5 + 15 + 25 rewards are certainly higher then 10 + 20.

I did Trooper before the first patch up to level 22 and received 'set 4' on 5,10,15,20, as well as on rank 25 after the patch.
Until now, other robots dont seem to have set 4 at rank 10 after the patch. I have not seen the set on any mob so far that didn't have it on rank 5 already.
It seems to me that there is just a small amount of mobs (robots and spleen dropping animals (few exceptions) that have the sets on ranks 5,15,25 - thats it.

The following mobs have the rewards at least at rank 5 (confirmed for higher ones on a few, but it seems pretty straightforward that all mobs have it on 15,25 if they have it on 5 already):
  • Trooper
  • Droka
  • Harbinger
  • Legionnaire
  • Drone
  • Miner Bot
  • Eviscerator
  • Warrior
  • Hogglo
  • Rextelum
  • Marcimex
  • Caperon
  • Feffox
  • Leviathan
  • Warlock (assumption)
  • Second Entity (assumption)
Sadly Kreltin and Formicacida dont have set 4, although they drop Spleen.

Happy hunting :)

Another thing I'm curious about: It seems to me that the amount needed to cycle for the repeatable mission increases after the first iteration, with the rewards staying the same. Does anyone else have information about that and can confirm that?

5 + 15 + 25 rewards are certainly higher then 10 + 20.

Oh, mobs with set 4 on 5 and 15 also have it on 25? I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

"Halloween Creatures" no set 4 at stage 5 or 10... :scratch2:

Another thing I'm curious about: It seems to me that the amount needed to cycle for the repeatable mission increases after the first iteration, with the rewards staying the same. Does anyone else have information about that and can confirm that?

If it seems to you that way, then you have presumably done 5kped turnover on your first repeatable, and are now on the second iteration. What increase are you noticing in costs for the % bar to go up?
I assume that as the Mayhem mission is set reasonably low for the initial run through, we'd have people who can check this quite quickly now.
- and it deserves to cause a major earthquake if it's true...

Eviscerator Rank 10:

2.87 PED Alertness
2.87 PED Bioregenesis
2.87 PED Bravado
2.87 PED Concentration
2.87 PED Dodge
2.87 PED Evade
2.87 PED First Aid
2.87 PED Telepathy
2.87 PED Translocation
2.87 PED Vehicle Repairing

If it seems to you that way, then you have presumably done 5kped turnover on your first repeatable, and are now on the second iteration. What increase are you noticing in costs for the % bar to go up?
I assume that as the Mayhem mission is set reasonably low for the initial run through, we'd have people who can check this quite quickly now.
- and it deserves to cause a major earthquake if it's true...

Id guess about 125% of the first one, aka 6250 for the secodn repeatable :)

Id guess about 125% of the first one, aka 6250 for the secodn repeatable :)

Ok, thanks. We know what to watch out for.

Xen: well, guessing is part of being unsure before either the person or someone else tests it properly. Not everyone runs an accurate log and maybe Taldur isn't on Caly right now, but noticed an apparent discrepancy at some later point. But yes, it should be easy for anyone who gets to a second repeatable after a 5k grind on the first *rep mission to measure the cost of percentage gains the second time round.

I have the saba on the first repeatable but am not on Caly. And I assume mayhem mobs will be flown through quickly by a few people in the next two weeks anyway. GL!

Ok, thanks. We know what to watch out for.

Xen: well, guessing is part of being unsure before either the person or someone else tests it properly. Not everyone runs an accurate log and maybe Taldur isn't on Caly right now, but noticed an apparent discrepancy at some later point. But yes, it should be easy for anyone who gets to a second repeatable after a 5k grind on the first *rep mission to measure the cost of percentage gains the second time round.

I have the saba on the first repeatable but am not on Caly. And I assume mayhem mobs will be flown through quickly by a few people in the next two weeks anyway. GL!

I'll try to remember to test it on the Halloween Mayhem mobs if someone else doesn't.

I'll try to remember to test it on the Halloween Mayhem mobs if someone else doesn't.

Tracked one run.

~5133 ped spent gun/amp/ammo
~5146 ped spent if you include armor/healing

I started at 84.9% of the x6 repeatable and ended at 27.6% of x7.

I will repeat this and report.

Tracked one run.

If I've understood right and the increase is linear each additional repeat by about 1200 peds, that ties almost with Taldur's estimation as far as I can tell.
It could be a curve too, ofc, but I can't match the figures suggested so far.

In either case it's crazy that a repeatable should cost more each time for the same reward. You are being offered 25 peds each time?

Thanks for the input...

so repeating them is not really an option and kinda irrelevant. way to go MA....any comment from ludvig about this?

Tracked one run.

Run 2:

~5248 ped spent gun/amp/ammo
~5261 ped spent if you include armor/healing

I started at 27.6% of x7 repeatable and ended at 69.7% of x7.

So slightly more spent and slightly less progress. I'll let the math wizards figure this out. I'll probably do another run.

Back