Info: Codex Mission Details for Calypso Creatures

Rex rank 5 still have sets 3+4

So this is how they force people to hunt different mobs. Now i have to complete rank 5 on all mobs who has set4 as a reward...

So this is how they force people to hunt different mobs. Now i have to complete rank 5 on all mobs who has set4 as a reward...

Yes, the question is, which mobs have set 4 as a reward?
I'll let y'all know when I hit rank 15 if set 4 is there or not.

I have 119 and thats with aurli, kreltin, marcimex, mind reaver, dymlek, cosmic horror, skyflail, dropship, and hermit

It's nice to see that someone also wanted to collect mobs in the Codex.
I was able to collect 119/130 in the first two days after the release. From your list I miss Dropship (not sure I know the exactly coordinates in space).
Calamusoids can be found in the 2nd stage of Gauntlet.
The main candidates for the missing mobs:
Locusta (space coordinates are still not known);
Hussk (can probably be unlocked through a wave event in PvP4 with Husskling mobs);
Longtooth (seasonal and also sometimes spawn not during Migration);
Eomon (seasonal and also sometimes spawn not during Migration);
JamRaider (accompanies Robot-events);
Spider Bomber (accompanies Robot-events and maybe there is inside one of Robot Beacon - I'm not sure exactly);
RX (Robot-events);
Umbranoid (Spawn occasionally and/or manually in some events);
Biffoid (Spawn occasionally);
Zombie Mutant and Zombie Dog probably are considered a separate mob, since their models are not in the Codex among Shinkiba and Maffoids.

Nvm, delete.

Damnit, fucking BS. Generic repeatables for all mobs as I feared.... What were they thinking?
0 point in doing other mobs, can just grind for MU mobs and keep doing repeatable.

Messi, how much % you get per kill on brood of all at repeatable?

Damnit, fucking BS. Generic repeatables for all mobs as I feared.... What were they thinking?
0 point in doing other mobs, can just grind for MU mobs and keep doing repeatable.

0.2% i am guessing

I'm wondering if the set 4 skills will be in the repeatable for anything...?

you feared what exactly? that you don't have to hunt lame mobs for skill rewards? I can't see set4 skills in repeative rank's reward, so I cannot see any reason for staying in one mob until end of my life. even if it would be the case, how does it lowers your enjoyment when you can hunt what you really want?

how does it lowers your enjoyment when you can hunt what you really want?
I guess he's afraid that everyone will hunt the same "good" mobs, turning the little remaining markup into tt food.

I'm wondering if the set 4 skills will be in the repeatable for anything...?

If it wasn't in Aurli, I bet it won't be in anything.
Someone finish something like warlocks real quick, thanks lol

Someone said quick?

I was actually thinking it might be in bots, since I think one of them was reported to still have the set 4 rewards at stage 5. Unfortunately I'm busy with other priorities atm or I would check this myself.

I guess he's afraid that everyone will hunt the same "good" mobs, turning the little remaining markup into tt food.

like it's something new here :D

With many people no longer doing other missions to get the rewards this will be amplified.

This, 100%. Death of MU, means Death of game. Good job MA.

This, 100%. Death of MU, means Death of game. Good job MA.

Does it really now?

Those players who chase profit are already grinding the mobs that (they perceive) give most profit. No changes there.

Those players that have been chasing mission rewards do probably not care much about profit.

Of course the latter group can now kill any mob, and the rational thing would be to find a mob with good MU.

But, at least during the grace period, many people (me included) will chase old mission chains to get double rewards, so I don't think we'll see this "death of MU" effect in looted items, BUT we WILL see it on skills (all those players grinding for profit now also grind for skills). It's a skill frenzy. :wtg:

What I am more worried about is that the too generic setup will become boring for many players. MA needs to focus on player retention. But I think they'll build on the new CODEX, adding interesting stuff as time goes. Let us give them a bit of time.

Last edited:
Levi rank 5 still has set 4.

Snarksnot

Rank 1 Set 1 - 0.0437 PED
Rank 2 Set 1 - 0.0875 PED
Rank 3 Set 2 - 0.0820 PED
Rank 4 Set 2 - 0.1093 PED
Rank 5 Set 3 - 0.0820 PED
Rank 6 Set 1 - 0.3500 PED

Cornundacauda

Rank 4 - Set 2 - 0,2343
Rank 5 - Set 3 - 0,1757
Rank 6 - Set 1 - 0,7500
Rank 7 - Set 1 - 0,9375

More to come...

When finished rank 4 and five, on getting second reward in row game crashed for me. Bug repeated on Rank 6 and 7.. Any workaround or anyone experienced this?

Last edited:
Snablesnot

Rank 1 Set 1 - 0.0125
Rank 2 Set 1 - 0.0250
Rank 3 Set 2 - 0.0234
Rank 4 Set 2 - 0.0312
Rank 5 Set 3 - 0.0234
Rank 6 Set 1 - 0.1000

Molisk

Rank 8 Set 2 - 0.7500
Rank 9 Set 2 - 0.8750
Rank 10 Set 3 - 0.5000

No use to post these - you can calculate all rewards for all ranks by using the multipliers on page 8 in this thread. For Molisk it is especially easy, since rank 1 reward = 10 pec.

For the record, here's your future rewards in PED:

Rank 11 Set 1 : 1.8
Rank 12 Set 1 : 2
Rank 13 Set 2 : 1.5
Rank 14 Set 2 : 1.75
Rank 15 Set 3 : 1

Rank 16 Set 1 : 3.6
Rank 17 Set 1 : 4
Rank 18 Set 2 : 2.75
Rank 19 Set 2 : 3
Rank 20 Set 3 : 1.75

Rank 21 Set 1 : 6.4
Rank 22 Set 1 : 7.2
Rank 23 Set 2 : 5
Rank 24 Set 2 : 5.625
Rank 25 Set 3 : 3.125

Last edited:
Rextelum rank 15 does include set4 (6.32ped) !!!

No use to post these - you can calculate all rewards for all ranks by using the multipliers on page 8 in this thread. For Molisk it is especially easy, since rank 1 reward = 10 pec.

While this may be true, the purpose of this thread is to collect verified data.

Please keep posting all your info folks :)

Cornoanterion
Rank 12, 11.62PED, Skillset 1
Rank 13, 8.72PED, Skillset 2

Back