Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Images

New mission data collection for Creatures forum

It looks like I have some work to do updating the Creatures subforum with info about the new missions. I'll try to do something with it later this week when I have some time to spare, but in the meantime it would be good to gather some initial data so I can work out a good way of structuring it, as well as getting the data itself.

I haven't logged in yet today, but from what I've seen posted elsewhere on the forum, it seems the rewards are generic and that every stage has the same selection of skills for every mob, just a different amount of it. So an important thing to do would to be to check if that's true. If it is, then there's no need to record anything more than the amounts of skill given for each stage.

So if we can get a) some data on which skills are available at each stage, and b) the PED amount of each stage reward for each mob, I can start putting together the data on the threads.

Please post here any info you have here (preferably in text not in screenshots) so I can consolidate it.

I'll also keep the old mission data available as an archive, by the way, at least for as long as we have the concurrent systems running.

Thank you!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Reserved for collating stuff...

Skill selections
    These seems to be the "standard" ones - please report if you find any variations

Skill set 1 (Stages 1, 2, 6, 7, 11, 12, 16, 17, 21, 22)
    Aim, Anatomy, Athletics, BLP Weaponry Technology, Combat Reflexes, Dexterity, Handgun, Heavy Melee Weapons, Laser Weaponry Technology, Light Melee Weapons, Longblades, Power Fist, Rifle, Shortblades, Weapons Handling

Skill set 2 (Stages 3, 4, 8, 9, 13, 14, 18, 19, 23, 24)
    Clubs, Courage, Cryogenics, Diagnosis, Electrokinesis, Inflict Melee Damage, Inflict Ranged Damage, Melee Combat, Perception, Plasma Weaponry Technology, Pyrokinesis

Skill set 3 (Stages 5, 10, 15, 20, 25)
    Alertness, Bioregenesis, Bravado, Concentration, Dodge, Evade, First Aid, Telepathy, Translocation, Vehicle Repairing

Skill set 4 (Stages 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 on some mobs)
    Analysis, Animal Lore, Biology, Botany, Computer, Explosive Weaponry Technology, Heavy Weapons, Support Weapon Systems, Zoology

Google sheet with collated data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

All-stages calculator created by LavaSparks: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Oleg; 10-08-2019 at 13:28.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Norian Norian Xx
    Society
    Guess Who??

Audrey Cheery Cheerful
    Images
    Great thread!

I will post my Eviscerator data here as soon as I reach new ranks. (I did not screenshot the first two ranks.)
    Give a man a PED and he plays for a day. Teach a man to deposit and he pays your loot for a lifetime! -- Uber proverb
    Common sense died and never showed up at the revive terminal.
    The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. And Araneatrox.
    Wealth is the product of man's capacity to think.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Screen prints of First few ranks of foul are over at http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...=1#post3728104

Wow! Each Puny type now has their own mission and the bercycled puny count towards the bery mission.

Seems like some ranks have lower tt value than the rank before them. Suspect that was done on purpose, but with Mindark being at the helm, it was probably some mistake, which is why at least once there was some glitch causing crash to desktop when you claimed reward...

The screen print I had for rank 1 looks identical to rank 2 so not sure if I actually didn't take the screen print or if it really was same reward. I seem to remember it being 3.something pec but cannot verify.

Foul:
    Rank 2: 6.25 pec
    Rank 3: 11.71 pec
    Rank 4: 15.62 pec
    Rank 5: 11.71 pec
    Rank 6: 50 pec
    Rank 7: 62.5 pec
    Rank 8: 46.87 pec
    Rank 9: 54.58 pec
    Rank 10: 32.25 pec
    Last edited by mastermesh; 10-07-2019 at 20:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Reserved for collating stuff...

Skill selections (please report if you find anything different to those listed here)

1. Aim, Anatomy, Athletics, BLP Weaponry Technology, Combat Reflexes, Dexterity, Handgun, Heavy Melee Weapons, Laser Weaponry Technology, Light Melee Weapons, Longblades, Power Fist, Rifle, Shortblades, Weapons Handling

2. Aim, Anatomy, Athletics, BLP Weaponry Technology, Combat Reflexes, Dexterity, Handgun, Heavy Melee Weapons, Laser Weaponry Technology, Light Melee Weapons, Longblades, Power Fist, Rifle, Shortblades, Weapons Handling

3. Clubs, Courage, Cryogenics, Diagnosis, Electrokinesis, Inflict Melee Damage, Inflict Ranged Damage, Melee Combat, Perception, Plasma Weaponry Technology

4. Clubs, Courage, Cryogenics, Diagnosis, Electrokinesis, Inflict Melee Damage, Inflict Ranged Damage, Melee Combat, Perception, Plasma Weaponry Technology

5. Alertness, Bioregenesis, Bravado, Concentration, Dodge, Evade, First Aid, Telepathy, Translocation, Vehicle Repairing

6. Aim, Anatomy, Athletics, BLP Weaponry Technology, Combat Reflexes, Dexterity, Handgun, Heavy Melee Weapons, Laser Weaponry Technology, Light Melee Weapons, Longblades, Power Fist, Rifle, Shortblades, Weapons Handling
    Basically, there's the A-list, B-list and C-list (almost like before, with ratio 3.1: 1.55 :1 -i.e. you could choose between say 3.1 ped rifle skill or 1 ped dodge skill).

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Alexander David Blood
    Society
    Skilling Is Beautiful
    Images
    After playing around with multiple different creatures, the challenges are based on decay spent to kill. I used different leveled Armatrix LBs to find this out on the same creature for sabakumas last night. This patch is beautiful~

*Edited from returns, to spent to kill*
    Every day we are Skilling, that Is Beautiful!~

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    preferably in text not in screenshots
    Please...

For one thing it's unclear on screenshots whether the info on the screen refers to the current stage or to the previous completed one. Please specify which stage goes with which reward.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Norian Norian Xx
    Society
    Guess Who??
    I can already see the stage reward categories are different per mob

Hatchling
    Lizeth Kenzi Carrizo
    Society
    Hells Henchmen
    Rank 5 on Armax is same rewards as in your OP
    26.95 PEC of any of them