PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've been collecting as many Stage 1 missions as I can, and have 110/130 so far.

It'd be tempting to ask you to put the Rank 1 reward on each mob so we can compute rewards for all ranks, but I suspect that it's quite simple to calculate instead - a multiplier of the lowest maturity's HP.

E.g. Molisk. lowest HP = 160 HP. Rank 1 = 10 pec
    Sabakuma. lowest HP (not hatchling) = 20 hp. Rank 1 = 1.25 pec
    Kerberos. lowest HP = 110 HP. Rank 1 = 6.87 pec

For all three mobs:

HP_lowest maturity /16 = Rank 1 reward in pec.

I haven't checked for other mobs, so the formula might be wrong, but so far so good..

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sub-Zero The Killer
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaSparks View Post
    It's a multiplier, not #kills. So if Rank 1 cost you 10 ped to cycle, Rank 26 would cost 20000 ped. Now we know that it isn't valid, because Hally reported that ambuli Rank 26 has the same reward as sabakuma. I tentatively conclude that all mobs have the same Rank 26 reward in ped value until further notice.

Or maybe you meant that it takes only 1 kill exactly @rank 1?
    I pray that they not went full lazyness and made all repeatables 25 ped reward.... That would suck!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
    I pray that they not went full lazyness and made all repeatables 25 ped reward.... That would suck!

Aye! I was at least hoping for some cool L items, candy, pills or the likes from some repeatable missions. That'd make it more fun to grind through the ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
    Can confirm, soc mate told me shinkiba rank 26, = 0.05% per kill so 2000 kills of stalkers to complete.
    That is not confirming the matter unfortunately (or fortunately). The rank 26: 2000 figure for saba was compared to 1 for rank 1 and 100 for rank 25.
    As the levels (and rewards) are based on cost it is easy to see the normal levels are different for different mobs.

My worry was the repeatable rank 26, as it is 20x the volume of rank 25 for saba.

There is now the alternative being put forward that all repeatables require the same ped spend, and reward with 25 ped (of those basic skills on offer). That changes the relative length compared to ranks 1-25 of different mobs, but all turnovers of peds would be the same at potentially 5000 peds.

In that case my worry is NOT confirmed, that bigger mobs will take hellishly long for the repeatables. Thus, once you have got a mob to repeat, as it were, the costs of all repeatables will be the same. Boring, yes, but not what I feared if true, at least. Confirmations?

The latest vu info:
    The Pyrokinesis skill has been added to Codex skill rewards.
    Adjusted the skill reward choices for selected creatures for various stages of Codex ranks.

I guess MA was quick enough that we didn't already have a list of the 'special' mobs with different rewards yet?
    Anyway, thanks for the new variety MA...

Mike KingMike007 Hussey
    Society
    AoC 2.0
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsina View Post
    The latest vu info:
    The Pyrokinesis skill has been added to Codex skill rewards.
    Adjusted the skill reward choices for selected creatures for various stages of Codex ranks.

I guess MA was quick enough that we didn't already have a list of the 'special' mobs with different rewards yet?
    Anyway, thanks for the new variety MA...
    Seems pyro is added to skills set #2 on some mobs

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaSparks View Post
    It'd be tempting to ask you to put the Rank 1 reward on each mob so we can compute rewards for all ranks, but I suspect that it's quite simple to calculate instead - a multiplier of the lowest maturity's HP.

E.g. Molisk. lowest HP = 160 HP. Rank 1 = 10 pec
    Sabakuma. lowest HP (not hatchling) = 20 hp. Rank 1 = 1.25 pec
    Kerberos. lowest HP = 110 HP. Rank 1 = 6.87 pec

For all three mobs:

HP_lowest maturity /16 = Rank 1 reward in pec.

I haven't checked for other mobs, so the formula might be wrong, but so far so good..
    I have all those numbers and will post them once I've organised my data into a sensible format. I think you're probably right with the formula, though on some mobs it might be questionable what the lowest maturity is.

I'd say the priority now is to get more detail of what has changed in today's patch.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Norian Norian Xx
    Society
    Guess Who??
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    I have all those numbers and will post them once I've organised my data into a sensible format. I think you're probably right with the formula, though on some mobs it might be questionable what the lowest maturity is.

I'd say the priority now is to get more detail of what has changed in today's patch.
    I know skill set 4 disappeared from rank 10 Levi - itís only set 3 now (was 3+4)

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fred5283 View Post
    I know skill set 4 disappeared from rank 10 Levi - itís only set 3 now (was 3+4)
    This is not an improvement.
    Xen Shop ☯ Modified Fire Forge BGH 4400M tier 6.9 | Easter, Halloween, Summer, Robot Strongboxes | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Merry Mayhem 14 Gloves (M)

Mike KingMike007 Hussey
    Society
    AoC 2.0
    Images

Mission reward value are some % of cost needed to complete the stage

I have done some small test and came up with skill set #1 value of reward is 0.75% of cost (i just shooted, no armor, no healing involved in my test) needed to finish the stage.
    You can test it with small mobs for example reward for gibnib rank 1 is 0.0062 ped of skill set #1 so if i am correct cost will be 0.0062/0.75*100 = 0.83 ped (0.8266666666666667) you can use a weapon that costs 0.04 ped per will need you to shoot 21 shots or if you use a weapon that cost 0.85 ped per shot will finish the mission in one shot. maturity doesn't matter its only the cost that matters.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 21 ... LastLast