entropia pocket on pc HELP PLEASE

nostradarmas

Provider
sorry if this is in the wrong location (I dont post much )

I am told they no longer support my gold card and have to use something called ENTROPIA POCKET

however I dont own a mobile phone or a tablet .

I have read that a few people have got totaly stuck unable to play due to issues with this ENTROPIA POCKET

so what should I do ? download a phone/tablet emulator (if there is such a thing ) or just have my gold card dissabaled (bad spelling) & run without ?

I've had luck using the Nox Android emulator to run the tycoon crafting app, I would imagine it would work fine with entropia pocket also. Going without any sort of 2 factor authentication is a very bad idea unless you are fine with potentially losing everything on your account.

https://noxofficial.com/

Also make sure you save the activation code and the QR picture thing so you can reactivate entropia pocket on another device if you need to in the future.

THANK for advice

I've had luck using the Nox Android emulator to run the tycoon crafting app, I would imagine it would work fine with entropia pocket also. Going without any sort of 2 factor authentication is a very bad idea unless you are fine with potentially losing everything on your account.

https://noxofficial.com/

Also make sure you save the activation code and the QR picture thing so you can reactivate entropia pocket on another device if you need to in the future.

for now I keep using gold card till it becomes useless ? then will try you suggestion .
I have to say I have no idea why they give up on gold card as it is self contained and dont need a app/tablet / mobile phone etc .

Why not just use any other authenticator app? I use Authy both on the phone and PC.

Look here if you have a trouble adding it to a 3rd party auth app.

Going without any sort of 2 factor authentication is a very bad idea unless you are fine with potentially losing everything on your account.

Whether you lose it all to a hacker or to MA, what difference does it make?

I have found entropia pocket to be much better than the gold card, but I have a phone and carry it everywhere with me and have never had any problem where I have not been able to login. My phone can also only be unlocked by my finger print or facial recognition or a PIN, so it is even more secure than a gold card.

Back