interesting... next island estates...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
just noticed that there's a few estates on auction for next island with time left of 27 days... hmm... 1k usd for a initial bid for a shop on a deserted planet, not so sure about this. Anyone on next island know the item point count on this Serpantine Shop I and Enchanted Trading Post IV?

Last edited:
It is not a deserted planet.

I guess you can call it a test of faith to purchase any estate at next island for those initial prices. Believe that next island get more development time, more promotion and more unique things to attract new and old players within a reasonable timespawn.

Im sure there are believers around, who are willing to pay for their dreams and will endure any setback as long the servers wont shut down.

just noticed that there's a few estates on auction for next island with time left of 27 days... hmm... 1k usd for a initial bid for a shop on a deserted planet, not so sure about this. Anyone on next island know the item point count on this Serpantine Shop I and Enchanted Trading Post IV?

I looked at them. IIRC they each have 100 item points inside, 13 or 14 outside. They are close to tp. The one at Enchanted Trading Post is kind of small inside, roughly the same as a small shop in one of the malls, maybe slightly smaller.

They've done some nice things with updates.

Yeah these are a bit small for the price, especially considering all the 150 item units that others seem to have gotten already a couple vus ago, somehow. Friends of the team maybe not sure never saw anything about them, and so I will probably not be spending time there.

MA really should consider how this impacts actual players who spend money in the game, to see special deals, events and free 1000 item shops change hands, to people who play at the most basic level.

Back