Property cost?

KenoZuki

Old Alpha
KenoZuki TheGreySoldier OneOfMany
Hey I was curious. What would one be looking at spending if they were to buy maybe...

-A shop

-A land area

-A apartment

-A stable

Or something else?

Also, what is the average payout for land areas?

location determines everything. Some places are more popular than others. None are as popular as some places were back in the day when there was only one planet.

Also, be aware that there's a ton of estates that Planet Partners or Mindark own that have never left the estate manager's lovely little hands, despite promises from way back in 2007!!!....

Post 221
Will there be more shops available at places like Genesis, Omegaton, Sakura?
Submitted by Violet

Yes.

Last edited:
Hey I was curious. What would one be looking at spending if they were to buy maybe...

-A shop

-A land area

-A apartment

-A stable

Or something else?

Also, what is the average payout for land areas?

-A shop 2k-25K PED

-A land area 75k-5500K PED

-A apartment 200-5000 PED

-A stable 10K-50K PED

Or something else? 0.01-1000000K PED

"Average" payout for land areas ranges from 0 to tens of thousands of PED per day, with many variables.

ya theres other things. originally treasure island was a thing. crystal palace was news lately. rocktropia was one of the first planets. monria was a big sale too. i think they can't just make more planets to sell people because the scarcity makes the value. on arkadia they are holding back sales of apartments and stores for some strange reason. they are already in game so whats the holdup. i'm wanting an appartment on arkadia moon.

other property:

a house, between 3-6k
a landplot between 2-7k depending on snuginess

Back