PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Mature
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Closedfile McMullen
    Blog Entries
    No MF in daily token trader so not better.

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Vandal VandalHand Hand
    Society
    Takuta-matata
    Melee is the way to go, and is severely underrated. With the lifesteal attachments available, it's definitely an OP combo.

Toss on a M-Matrix Delta with a 90-180 damage blade and you have a free Vivo S10 healer / adjusted resto on you.

Sorry if this is a little off topic, but just felt it needed to be mentioned.

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    New York Rose
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by VandalHand View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Melee is the way to go, and is severely underrated. With the lifesteal attachments available, it's definitely an OP combo.

Toss on a M-Matrix Delta with a 90-180 damage blade and you have a free Vivo S10 healer / adjusted resto on you.

My set-up exactly ( not that high of knife though ) right now on Longus. I agree. ^^^^

On topic: I love MF chips but I usually skill with them and not hunt seriously with them at my level.
    Last edited by Thorns Rose; 10-02-2019 at 02:48.

Good points, I say. When comparing weapons, melee should be in there. My main quarrel with melee as main weapon path is the range. I can always armor up and/or use matrix life steal amps to absorb more damage - that's not the problem. But on medium spawns, or spawns with low aggro mobs, there's too much running involved for my taste. With a laser rifle with 85m range, I can basically become a turret, shooting non-stop. More efficient when running skill pills at the very least.

On the upside, high-end, high level melee weapons are cheap compared to guns, although they need to be alternated with armatrix melee or ranged to burn the shrapnel.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Captain Jack's Booty Hole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaSparks View Post
    Good points, I say. When comparing weapons, melee should be in there. My main quarrel with melee as main weapon path is the range. I can always armor up and/or use matrix life steal amps to absorb more damage - that's not the problem. But on medium spawns, or spawns with low aggro mobs, there's too much running involved for my taste. With a laser rifle with 85m range, I can basically become a turret, shooting non-stop. More efficient when running skill pills at the very least.

On the upside, high-end, high level melee weapons are cheap compared to guns, although they need to be alternated with armatrix melee or ranged to burn the shrapnel.
    This is why many melee hunters will focus on very thick spawn density or mobs with huge HP so more time is spent swinging than running. It does certainly limit options for mob choice.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kerawan Kerham Maddahy
    Society
    Project Y
    Images
    I don't get how could you ever recover the MU for that attachement. It makes no sense to use it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3