Suggestion: Mining dailies/mission like hunters pls :)

LeelooM

Prowler
Society
Spectra
Leeloo Leeloo Mountain
Must say that hunter dailies/mission are great now and for all mobs on every planet (if they exist on caly), so easy to obtain get skills etc ...

I would love to see those changes made for miners also now

So please give us dailies/missions for all resources that can be mined + the new system.

This would be great imo :yay:

For hunting missions caly mobs on rt counts towards the same codex mission so it will nice to see similar mission for mining . Doesnt matter which planet we mine will count towards same mission.

Must say that hunter dailies/mission are great now and for all mobs on every planet (if they exist on caly), so easy to obtain get skills etc ...

I would love to see those changes made for miners also now

So please give us dailies/missions for all resources that can be mined + the new system.

This would be great imo :yay:

It's funny you mention this. I was just thinking when I am trying to mine old spots of copper for my mining mission. Given that MA have moved resources and Only to realise that mining is rng unlike hunting. I would love it too if it was much easier to grind the such missions. But I suspect it's rng for the reasoning of economy balance.

It's funny you mention this. I was just thinking when I am trying to mine old spots of copper for my mining mission. Given that MA have moved resources and Only to realise that mining is rng unlike hunting. I would love it too if it was much easier to grind the such missions. But I suspect it's rng for the reasoning of economy balance.

For economy balancing it depends on the person for how much he wants to sell it, I mean MU.

There will be always people that sell cheaper no matter how low/high MU is, not MA's fault.

What they did to mining lately (imo) is great, they shifted a lot, less TT return can happen, making MU's go up mostly.

and crafting too and other planets!

also how about another AMA that was fun and VERY fruitful especially that detritus guy:)

Back