mission galactica unable to finish

Grower

Prowler
Society
The Ministry
grower
vZr7p4d.png

But cannot be finished anywhere at any time!!!

fix this please.

vZr7p4d.png

But cannot be finished anywhere at any time!!!

fix this please.

Perhaps if you gave more info they could. Like which mission stage, what were you doing when attemping to finish? etc. Were you at the part of where you need to hand in the token to the pirate to get the adjusted resto chip. Or were you all the way to stage 10? or stuck at stage 1.

Saying "xxx is broken, fix it!" helps no one.

in the divine bonus mission i cannot finish because the arkadia divine kamaldon is so elusive i cannot waste my time on waiting for it.

It may be elusive but bet it's not nearly as bad as camping the divine proteron in the early days of the mission, for 2 weeks day and night in pvp, getting killed and taken it away every time :D

in the divine bonus mission i cannot finish because the arkadia divine kamaldon is so elusive i cannot waste my time on waiting for it.

Being elusive and just being rare are two different things.
Sounds like it's not broken, you're just impatient. Maybe open a support case and ask them to add an NPC with a "click here to spawn xxx mob". That way you can do as you please.

Or just look for it, try to kill a few kamaldon, do it over a few hours later. Rinse and repeat. (Took me 3 days)

i have spent more time than 3days, did mining and hunting while scouting the area. I have mentioned it to support and on arkadia discord.

If i can spend hrs a day there for more than a week, i can also keep going like that for 10 weeks without getting anywhere.

imo it's not spawning enough.

i have spent more time than 3days, did mining and hunting while scouting the area. I have mentioned it to support and on arkadia discord.

If i can spend hrs a day there for more than a week, i can also keep going like that for 10 weeks without getting anywhere.

imo it's not spawning enough.

problem is its way to close to rig oil and noobs are just dragging it left and right.

did you also check the ark-forum.....maybe there are some hints or things described other ppl had....some said also..that you might need more then just looking around in the area...

Hope you find them :))

the spawn area for the divine kamaldon is quite large. only once ive seen it close to rig. most of the times its a ways away

Back