Entropia Universe 16.5.2 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Changes
  • Changed values below 1 PED to always be displayed in decimal format (i.e. 0.12 PED) rather than in PEC (12 PEC).
  • The Pyrokinesis skill has been added to Hunting Challenge skill rewards.
  • Adjusted the skill reward choices for selected creatures for various stages of Codex ranks.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

So what was all that download?

There is inconsistency in the display of values. Some are displayed to 2 decimal places (0.00) and some to 4 decimal places (0.0000)

Globals and hofs now display the value down to PECs... :laugh:

Very happy about the currency display :yay:

(quietly hoping the CTD from the codex got fixed)

what did you done to CL again .....
each time CL refresh DL stops and start again whitout saving most of dll part

3g conection whit 20 gigs month limit still remain 183 MB to download and i used up 600 MB allready

client loader refresh it self 17 times and used 940MB to finish 270 MB download

GOOD JOB

3g conection whit 20 gigs month limit still remain 183 MB to download and i used up 600 MB allready

GOOD JOB

Bro, do you even download :confused:
20 gigs will last me 2 days even if it is no fap november

Entropia Life Tracker just became totally useless. The only globals showing up on the website are those with a whole PED amount and no PEC. LOL

GOOD JOB

Same here, only ~1900Kb show in planet data to download.
But client seems to download 217MB again and again..
And the more it download the more is left to download (500+MB now) :scratch2:

What size is suposed to be this patch ?

PS: Done.

I closed client loader rigth after it auto-restarted, rebooted PC, started CL again, then the download completed correctly. :)

Last edited:
Thank you for all the fixes and upgrades. I think pec accuracy in the globals ticker is a bit over the top but the increase of digits shown in item values is appreciated.

Bro, do you even download :confused:
20 gigs will last me 2 days even if it is no fap november
You would make them last if you had to pay for them. Which is the normal state of being still in large parts of the world outside of urban centers. (That one has to remind people of this as often as it comes up...)

Please get rid of the pec values in global tracker FFS!
I know you all at MA are bankers and not gamers, so let me say that gamers like myself rather not see decimal places.

It looks ugly, I don't care, and is just more info than I need.

Please either remove or allow an option to remove.

I know you all at MA are bankers and not gamers, so let me say that gamers like myself rather not see decimal places.

Bro, if I get a 10.95 ped Kerberos global I want to see the 95 pec! It’s almost 10% more!

Seriously, watching chat out of the corner of my eye while hunting, everything looks like a HOF.

I agree that decimals in global channel are absolutely not necessary, unless you did that in anticipation of something you plan to do. (like 0.5 PED global :rolleyes:)

Entropia Life Tracker just became totally useless. The only globals showing up on the website are those with a whole PED amount and no PEC. LOL

New competition!

If MA would like to add decimals , do it where it matters such as the auction house.

I am still showing .0000 ped on a weapon, that is 4 decimal places. I thought is said only two. This is not a big deal but I would like the update to do what MA's says it will do. Does not instill a lot of confidence when the out put does not match the notes. Tells me not much QA going on.

I did notice that my post time matches the time on my clock. It is not MA time.Maybe I just notice that and it has been there for a while.

I also noticed that I sometimes shoot with my weapon below my belt buckle at my side. It's like I hit the relax tool button. l Have not seen that in a while.

Last edited:
Bro, if I get a 10.95 ped Kerberos global I want to see the 95 pec! It’s almost 10% more!

If you you hit a 375k ATH you really dont care that it is 375125,25 where the complete red part of the number doesn´t really matter much :D

Please remove decimals from global messages MA !

I am still showing .0000 ped on a weapon, that is 4 decimal places. I thought is said only two.

That 0.12 ped is probably just an example, don't think they meant 2 decimals everywhere by that. I wonder why they made it 4 decimals and not 5, as we know that 0.00001 ped is the lowest denomination measurable by players in game (1 fruit, sweat, deed etc).

That 0.12 ped is probably just an example, don't think they meant 2 decimals everywhere by that. I wonder why they made it 4 decimals and not 5, as we know that 0.00001 ped is the lowest denomination measurable by players in game (1 fruit, sweat, deed etc).

Probably so. My big question is why even change the way it was. I don't remember ever seeing a post where someone wanted that. I would much rather see them fix the move to trash can question button and place under options so you don't have to click yes every time. Yes I know you say don't show but you have to do it every time you login.

Hey MA thx for the new features but really who needs the PEC's in Global messages or on the HoF List?

If you want to make it consistent then use the same accuracy in the Progress Tab as you do in the Profession Tab. ATM when I look f.x. at my Evade it shows in Profession Level 42 and Progress to next professional Level 46.33% so I know I'm at Level 42.4633. In the Progress Tab it will show only 2 decimal places. Current Level: 42.46

Or to make the game remember where you placed the sell window from the auction so that it not allways pops up on top of the auction window and you have to move it every time you want to place something in the auction and look at other, same items, for what price they sell.

Or let the Vehicle Bar remeber where you placed it so it will not allways when you spawn the vehicle be placed on top of my Radar.

Or use the working code MA had to select next target to actually select the next, closest to the avatar, target and cycle trough all mobs visible on radar and not switch between halve of them back and forth and suddenly switch to others it ignored befor. The person who programmed that feature should go back and look at the code used by MA befor and adapt his code to work as intended and not totally random like now.

Or that the look crature key works not only in aim mode and when not in aim mode you start to shoot at next target.

All these little or big errors who they introduce with their VU's and then just move on as if they had already corrected them are really the things that every day gives this crap, still not fixed feeling for things who either worked once and where "corrected" to not work anymore or where introduced but not fixed.

Last edited:
Could you make decimal font smaller please? 10.95 PED

or something liker this... in global chat, item info and HOF table.

Interesting fact -- Sleipnir still has old 0.00 format for tt value while all other vehicles I've checked show 0.0000. Is there something special about? :)

Could you make decimal font smaller please? 10.95 PED

or something liker this... in global chat, item info and HOF table.

i kinda agree on this one. seems like MA is caatching up to the AMA.

speak of AMA ... when is the next one? soon i hope because it should be annual.

thought they did ok on the last one. here's my request. but we'll keep bugging you 'til we get it! :)

They took the Word PEC out . Putting in only the Word PED ...Maybe trying to feel psychologically better about loot?

From other barrel. How works fee system on orders in Shares Control panel now? System takes 0,25PED + 0,25PED while informing about 0,25PED back if share not sold (calculation on order one share). Where is rest 0,25PED?... nothing in the informations.

Did you guys get download today ? :confused:

Cause I find it weird, it DL the same 28.51 MB several times for me (bin64/entropia.exe)
It downloaded this at least 4 times since yesterday.. :scratch2:

I used "check data" button in loader and it say all is OK.. :dunno:

Back