Entropia Universe 16.5.2 Release Notes

Did you guys get download today ? :confused:

Cause I find it weird, it DL the same 28.51 MB several times for me (bin64/entropia.exe)
It downloaded this at least 4 times since yesterday.. :scratch2:

I used "check data" button in loader and it say all is OK.. :dunno:
After last patch every time i restart my pc it downloads that 28mb file i don't know why.

After last patch every time i restart my pc it downloads that 28mb file i don't know why.

Ah right, same, I feel less lonely whith this now.. :)

MA ? Do you read this ? :wave:

PS: Just tried it again, rebooted PC, it didn't download.
Maybe just Hotfixes whith exact same size..? :confused:

Last edited:
Did you guys get download today ? :confused:

Cause I find it weird, it DL the same 28.51 MB several times for me (bin64/entropia.exe)
It downloaded this at least 4 times since yesterday.. :scratch2:

I used "check data" button in loader and it say all is OK.. :dunno:

I didn't know it was the same and I have been getting one daily also.

I got another one today. I didn't pay much attention and just thought it must be a little patch.

ive been getting them as well.. assumed they were hotfixes

I think I got about 3 or 4 new client downloads since the last update. It would be great if we could know that patches and hotfixes are accompanied by a note always so we can detect if something is wrong. Or maybe they are and something is wrong indeed.

I think I got about 3 or 4 new client downloads since the last update. It would be great if we could know that patches and hotfixes are accompanied by a note always so we can detect if something is wrong. Or maybe they are and something is wrong indeed.

It would be great if they would finally fix all these client loader/ DL issues once and for all before doing another patch.

Again 28.5MB DL today.

6/7th time ?..

And each time all my items ingame have to load again..

Again 28.5MB DL today.

6/7th time ?..

And each time all my items ingame have to load again..

Yep. You know it makes me nervous. Based on pass experiences they keep going until they really screw something up. Kind of like the pec/ped thing, its a pain in the butt IMO, but livable. As far as I am concerned they could stop for a while as I think it is going fairly well.

They do keep saying that "All Entropia mobs are included", well, would you kindly include all of them, then.
Chirin Dragon, Eudorian Devil, and as i hear, some others are not included.

Been killing a bunch of these and they do not count.
Can i get credit afterwards after killing these while your system for "all" has been on?

They do keep saying that "All Entropia mobs are included", well, would you kindly include all of them, then.
Chirin Dragon, Eudorian Devil, and as i hear, some others are not included.

Been killing a bunch of these and they do not count.
Can i get credit afterwards after killing these while your system for "all" has been on?

Chirpy and Gibnib have no Codex Mission, too.

Actually there is for Turps :)

Chirpy and Gibnib have no Codex Mission, too.

Actually there is for Turps :)

Gibnib do have a codex entry (mission with reward) the other birds i didnt check yet...

ye the canin and dragons (since they were only used as taming mobs) dont have a mission

Still love the Codex....around 121 missions avail for caly (130 -5?space-2 foma-2cp) way more then with the old system...:yay:

Chirpy do have the mission, other birds too.

Still wondering what might be the last 10 mobs. My guess is eomon (LT probably counts for exarousaurs), hussk(lings), jamraider, spider bomber, RX, dire hound, fury hound - that's 7, if they make devils, kanins and dragons missions that will be all.

Fugabarba also. Guess you actually have to try the mob to know for sure.

only ones missing ive found that actually exist on caly today are devils, kanins and chirins. and im hearing locusta cant be found now in space so not sure on that one

Aren't Hermit back? ;)

Back