Notice Regarding L.A.R.A and C.A.R.A Pets

Fully agree. There is no real forum, this facebook page is a joke.
The NI development has just become ridiculous
These new robot pets are poorly and cheaply designed, just pieces of crap that are an embarrassment for EU.
Some players (not official representatives) have been discretly promoting NI for quite a long time now, obviously because they have some "secret" interest to do so.

They have forum here: https://nextisland.com/forums/, but I agree it's underutilized

They added new craftable armor sets and items, new mission chain with storyline (aside from a certain planet who has just added 130 x 26 "Kill X amount of points from Y mobs" missions. Jeez, whatever happened to meaningful story missions?), new creatures, and many more. I think they are doing good. Can and should be better, but nevertheless good

I don't see anyone mocking their appearance. Do ppl really care about their looks? MA or PPs could design the ugliest looking pet, slap some useful buffs, and they will still sell like hotcakes. Imo it looks better than other robot-looking pets

yea, people like BIG industries, u know, one of the biggest, oldest investors in EU. Also, don't you want planet partners to prosper as Calypso does? or is it now Calypso VS other planets? What's wrong with people promoting the planet they believe in?

Given the fact they are now limited (no spawn anymore) - this pet will become "rare" - hence leaving the buffs might be considered (hopefully...)

Fully agree. There is no real forum, this facebook page is a joke. The NI development has just become ridiculous. These new robot pets are poorly and cheaply designed, just pieces of crap that are an embarrassment for EU. The buff story is grotesque.

Some players (not official representatives) have been discretly promoting NI for quite a long time now, obviously because they have some "secret" interest to do so. I would like to know who really manages NI in a such irresponsible and incompetent way.

A bit overboard. All planets have had problems, some far worse than a pet with incorrect buffs.

Since there are problems like this here and there in this universe, I wonder
what routines they have when it comes to create stuff from concept to
finished "product".
No templates where they have all features filled in? Maybe time to start using
that and spend 10-15min to check so stats and features follow whats decided
from the concept, but also find things that are wrong and realy check it up
before the stuff is released.

So how about giving that buff to the special toulan tabtab.. Which still hasnt a special buff which was announced years ago

Karmoosh Pet Buffs

So how about giving that buff to the special toulan tabtab.. Which still hasnt a special buff which was announced years ago

Agree with Spawn, instead of releasing new pets, how about fixing the old ones with problems first? The Karmoosh cost a fortune to get (for me personally about 800+ Peds, others in the team even more), the killed waves and bosses to get them dropped no decent loot, and the pet still has no buffs. And not even a decent buff in relation to the effort and PEDs it cost to get one. Not to mention the costs to further level them up....! MA says it is a Toulan problem, Toulan says its a MA problem :mad:

i could never understand the value of pets with the autoloot function especially after i tried autoloot pills during migration and they didn't really work due to lag. i don't mind introduction of new pets but it does seem pretty bad of MA to release them then change their mind about the buffs. nerfing things is bad. and here's another thing that MA would benefit from BETA testing lol. GL out there and MA too.

damage control never been MA´s strong suit, in this case you own up to your mistake and instead of removing them buffs you sugercoat the autoloot pets already ingame with better passive skill percentage/metabolism/range or whatever and while you´re at it fix existing pets claimed to bugged like Spawn said...what you don´t do is removing stuff, that just cause bad blood and both trust and economy suffers, coz I don´t see how these passive skills had any damage on neither taming as a profession i.e. with ppl buying whips and nutrio bars boosting the non-existent taming market on the contrary...was the real threat the exodus of players making a temporary trip to NI? then this shit downright pathetic...

i could never understand the value of pets with the autoloot function especially after i tried autoloot pills during migration and they didn't really work due to lag. i don't mind introduction of new pets but it does seem pretty bad of MA to release them then change their mind about the buffs. nerfing things is bad. and here's another thing that MA would benefit from BETA testing lol. GL out there and MA too.

Autoloot was better before the new camera system came out. It still has uses but not as many as back then.

Back