Bugs since VU

ShiityLiLMongo

Old Alpha
Society
Antipodean army
F1ngers ShiityLiLMongo Throatgash
There is a freeze bug while hunting occurs randomly....cant move or do anything except relog

There is a bug at PA mall I CTD randomly every time I go there

Mining has been nrfd ...an example is a lev 5 amp on planet now has min claim sizes of 4 instead of 5 and the most common claim size is 7 and not 8 as it used to be

That's a big FU from MA good job ya muppets

How about some give instead of always taking?

There is a freeze bug while hunting occurs randomly....cant move or do anything except relog

There is a bug at PA mall I CTD randomly every time I go there

Mining has been nrfd ...an example is a lev 5 amp on planet now has min claim sizes of 4 instead of 5 and the most common claim size is 7 and not 8 as it used to be

That's a big FU from MA good job ya muppets

How about some give instead of always taking?

Mining isn't nerfed, they just changed the parameters so it now it's a high roller's game instead of steady tt return. Big HOFS will roll in. Old timers will rejoice (they complained like hell when 2.0 came along)

I also get the freeze bug from time to time, but it happened before this VU as well. I get hit by mobs, but cannot do sh1t about it, and need to close down the window (can't log out normally).

The freezing bug can be avoided when updating your video drivers, at least it helped for me.

As for mining, yes very steady TT return everywhere like 80-90% (unamped) and if using amps it can drop to 60% if you do not get multipliers.

Why you think that much resources are going up in % now?

Adjust your prices and problem is gone :) I'm not complaining

well lets hope parameters do bring big mining hofs and lets hope MU goes up...Im seeing little signs of either affecting my returns atm

well lets hope parameters do bring big mining hofs and lets hope MU goes up...Im seeing little signs of either affecting my returns atm

Miners will need a bigger budget for sure (or go lower on amp levels) to not risk ruin. I'm gonna amp down on my next run :eyecrazy:

Was wondering if I am in a low curve if I am down at 90% on mining, good to know that is the general thing.

As for bugs, a very very annoying one is in codex. I am not sure exactly on the steps, but I triggered it already a few times.

- acquire new mob entry
- be on that mob entry of the codex
- use mouse wheel to scroll down-up (I *think* the cursor needs to be on that mob's section, not on the list)

Boom ctd.

Back