Easter Ring 2019

Boxie

Mature
I seem to run into a wall while trying to set the price for my ring at the moment.

Some say 18k, others say 12k.

For one it is a left handed ring with critical damage and critical chance increase. Its only 1% chance, but still, its an additional one %.

Where would you set the price for it?

paid 15.5k back in june.
you can get top PED if you wait to find the right buyer and not a reseller.

Ok people told you 12-18k

Easy solution, drop it to auction at 12k start and 18k BO, then you will know who is right :)

Or hope for a little more than just 18k and dont set a BO or even higher BO, who knows if there is someone willing to pay more but didn´t read forum and don´t know you have one for sale.

Ok people told you 12-18k

Easy solution, drop it to auction at 12k start and 18k BO, then you will know who is right :)

Or hope for a little more than just 18k and dont set a BO or even higher BO, who knows if there is someone willing to pay more but didn´t read forum and don´t know you have one for sale.

Thank you for the tip, but nope...

The ecconomy is in shreads, the AH is not suitable for selling high mid level or high end itens anymore, nor for price definitions. As Hammer said, it takes some time, but it will sell in the range of 15k to 18k I guess. Im in no hurry :)

And..why do you ask ??

Back