PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43
  1. #11
    Stalker messi91's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Ro
    Avatar
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Posts
    2,502
    Images
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by English Stephen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But this as a now vs then thread.....
    I am sorry then.I am kinda new 2013.Perhaps the game was casino back then no clue.Since I play 2013 until now Its not.
    Good luck man

  2. #12
    Mature English Stephen's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    UK - Liverpool
    Avatar
    Stephen "Steve" Winterman
    Society
    Sterling & Moss
    Posts
    53
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am sorry then.I am kinda new 2013.Perhaps the game was casino back then no clue.Since I play 2013 until now Its not.
    Good luck man
    I can assure you it's still a casino. You may be winning, you may be losing - but it is still a casino.

    And that's absolutely fine - as long as you are aware of it.

  3. #13
    Stalker messi91's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Ro
    Avatar
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Posts
    2,502
    Images
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by English Stephen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can assure you it's still a casino. You may be winning, you may be losing - but it is still a casino.

    And that's absolutely fine - as long as you are aware of it.
    I do appreciate your assurance and your advise.I prefer to always win therefore I keep playing Entropia Universe even though I never step inside a casino in my life.
    Take care.

  4. #14
    Mature English Stephen's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    UK - Liverpool
    Avatar
    Stephen "Steve" Winterman
    Society
    Sterling & Moss
    Posts
    53
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I do appreciate your assurance and your advise.I prefer to always win therefore I keep playing Entropia Universe even though I never step inside a casino in my life.
    Take care.
    Ok good luck with always winning in a casino then

  5. #15
    Stalker messi91's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Ro
    Avatar
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Posts
    2,502
    Images
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by English Stephen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ok good luck with always winning in a casino then
    Works as intended since end of 2014 until today.I guess I'm just lucky! He he

  6. #16
    Mature English Stephen's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    UK - Liverpool
    Avatar
    Stephen "Steve" Winterman
    Society
    Sterling & Moss
    Posts
    53
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Works as intended since end of 2014 until today.I guess I'm just lucky! He he
    Everything seems weighted on initial investment and you wont get a rags to riches loot anymore. I can see why MA did this but it does take away from the excitement and experience I had back in the day.
    Nothing you have said has gone against my assertion that you need to investalot to getalot now

    Back in the day, a noob could walk south-east out of Port Atlantis (the initial spawn), hunt the snabble with the TT gun and potentially get a 200+ ped loot (FULL OF ITEMS TOO).

    That will never happen today - because the loot is so clearly tied to risk/investment in a way that makes mobility between the strata almost meaningless (Unless you get ridiculously lucky)
    Last edited by English Stephen; 10-06-2019 at 16:18.

  7. #17
    Alpha livius's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Germany
    Avatar
    Livius Beyond Godlike
    Society
    Skyfall
    Posts
    652
    Images
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by English Stephen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nothing you have said has gone against my assertion that you need to investalot to getalot now

    Back in the day, a noob could go out of port atlantis, hunt the snabble and potentially get a 200+ ped loot.

    That will never happen today
    This happen also today , still seeing +500 ped hofs on puny (.30 pec /kill ) , problem is that after loot 2.0 still exist big unbalanced returns , managing to lose 1500 peds on hunt in 5 hours shooting. If you have 3 days in a raw like this itís impossible to take that back . As I saw in last 2 months big hofs are reserved only for 9-10 avatars.
    Bam ! Iím out !

  8. #18
    Stalker messi91's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Ro
    Avatar
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Posts
    2,502
    Images
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by English Stephen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nothing you have said has gone against my assertion that you need to investalot to getalot now

    Back in the day, a noob could go out of port atlantis, hunt the snabble and potentially get a 200+ ped loot.

    That will never happen today
    Because on the other hand the same noob who ask for a 200 ped loot sent so many support cases and constantly complained on forums that they want their loot to be more constant (towards their 90% whatever).You can't have both.If you want the thrill of seeing daily 20k + you have to accept that returns on small period of time can be as low as 60-70% whatever.
    People enjoy good loots only when it happen to them and constantly complain when others get fat ones and they look into their pocket and see bad result.A weak mind will not understand and their first action is to complain , yell , demand, point fingers, scam , casino, choosen, poster boy, marketing avatar and 200 more other examples.People can't just handle the truth, truth hurts.
    Everything you see today is the result of people complaining over and over.They demanded it now they have it.
    Enjoy

  9. #19
    Mature English Stephen's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    UK - Liverpool
    Avatar
    Stephen "Steve" Winterman
    Society
    Sterling & Moss
    Posts
    53
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because on the other hand the same noob who ask for a 200 ped loot sent so many support cases and constantly complained on forums that they want their loot to be more constant (towards their 90% whatever).You can't have both.If you want the thrill of seeing daily 20k + you have to accept that returns on small period of time can be as low as 60-70% whatever.
    People enjoy good loots only when it happen to them and constantly complain when others get fat ones and they look into their pocket and see bad result.A weak mind will not understand and their first action is to complain , yell , demand, point fingers, scam , casino, choosen, poster boy, marketing avatar and 200 more other examples.People can't just handle the truth, truth hurts.
    Everything you see today is the result of people complaining over and over.They demanded it now they have it.
    Enjoy
    Whatever you say man - I know for a fact you could hit bigger hofs with less back in the day. As I said it's always been a casino but that seems to have struck a nerve with you.

    Believe what you want about EU and more power to you (I clearly love it too) - I never came here to have this argument anyway.

    Good luck

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQqFeCCuwW0
    Last edited by English Stephen; 10-06-2019 at 17:13.

  10. #20
    Slayer Spawn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Avatar
    Storm Spawn Bootcamp
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    7,693
    Images
    433
    "You need to do better at incentiveising players congregate in different areas of the game. So many places are barren now, never a player around. This wasn't the case when I used to play, even the most backwoods tp would have a few people standing around. Now it's just a few hubs per planet and it ruins the immersion."

    You do realise there is a lot more landmass now (different planets, space, etc). Even calypso is almost three times the size the old pe calypso was.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook