Arkadia missions, high TT rifle skill reward

chaoz

Guardian
Society
Amethera Demons
John chaoz Anderson
Hi all,

are there any rifle mission with high TT reward on Arkadia? The best I found was a 12 PED mission...
I found a handgun reward of 100+ PEDs but I'm only interesed in rifle at the moment...

//chaoz

There is a secret website people keep talking about I am not sure if you heard about it since 2005.
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Page.aspx?page=Main+Page
Please keep it secret don't tell anyone this huge website full of helpful information.

and if you check the mentioned site you would see that the the highest mentioned rifle reward on Arkadia is 12.xx PEDs... of course I checked that first!

Same info in the excel from "grinding mission table"-thread...

Entropiawiki needs to be updated since you cant get anymore the missions for those rewards.
New rewards take some time to be updated since no one got lvl 26 rewards yet.

Entropiawiki needs to be updated since you cant get anymore the missions for those rewards.
New rewards take some time to be updated since no one got lvl 26 rewards yet.

The new mission system isn't implemented on Arkadia yet... (or did it arrive with the update today?)
I want to unlock as many high level missions as possible that can run in parallel with the new system when it arrives...

Man, oro stalker has 40 points, 320 hp and you get 12 ped tt rifle each 1500 kills. Not sure on density of spawn though.

Back