Do you enjoy writing?

ExploreEntropia

Hatchling
Hi,
Looking to hire a writer to assist with a website. Articles should be concise based around current events or can pick from a small list of topics I can give you. Articles should be 500 to 750 words and of course speak positively about Entropia Universe. Specifically they should make the reader want to play Entropia Universe.
I am willing to pay ingame with peds preferably or can pay out of game via paypal.
Please PM me here with any questions or concerns and to let me know what your requirements are for compensation. Must be willing to submit a sample of work before I am willing to pay for further work. If the sample is used, I will of course pay you for the work. All articles purchased will be considered owned by me at that time. I am looking for about 2 to 4 articles a month on average.
Thank you
Explore Entropia Universe

I am not enjoying writing but on the other hand positive news about Entropia Universe is welcome.
Good luck :)

and uh, how much are you paying per article or per word?

Since you are making this a 'work for hire' type of deal it sounds like you should be paying at least industry standard rates, or at the very least minimum wage.

Are you happy with the articles your site has now? What would you want to change, and why?

Work

Hi,
Looking to hire a writer to assist with a website. Articles should be concise based around current events or can pick from a small list of topics I can give you. Articles should be 500 to 750 words and of course speak positively about Entropia Universe. Specifically they should make the reader want to play Entropia Universe.
I am willing to pay ingame with peds preferably or can pay out of game via paypal.
Please PM me here with any questions or concerns and to let me know what your requirements are for compensation. Must be willing to submit a sample of work before I am willing to pay for further work. If the sample is used, I will of course pay you for the work. All articles purchased will be considered owned by me at that time. I am looking for about 2 to 4 articles a month on average.
Thank you
Explore Entropia Universe

Hi, very interesting suggestion from you. What is the cost of your work?

Back