Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by unufain8 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Everything i own in this game should be tradeable, since is mine i can do whatever i want with it.
    Except... what is the concept of ownership in a virtual world? You don't even own the money in your bank account. There are only contracts and laws which protect your rights to it to a certain extent but nothing external, physical or apriori of any kind.
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
    Tbh the mudslinging starts at post 10. Before that no mudslinging at all. Just opinions. But then someone says that another player is full of crap.
    You are absolutely right and that is my fault. But in my own defense I did say I was sorry and it was my be a butt head button.
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"
    If at first you don't succeed, deposit.

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hego Damask View Post
    Would be a very bad idea of making the daily tokens tradeable.

First, many people would start just making tons of alt avatars and farming gauntlet daily 1-2 with minimal input for the daily 2 x 1 token's.

Don't say no one will cheating, already lot of player cheating and scamming for some ped to be able to shoot, many would make tons of alts immediately.

Even solo completing the instance cost you like 5 ped, and as they are "puny - prototype" mobs inside, you will get back around 4.5p from the run. With just joining to a team, you can few a couple of shots, or even skip gauntlet 1 and just join somebody to kill the boss of Gauntlet2 together for like 0.2-0.5p

At a cost of 0.5p, you can get 1-2 token's.
    40 token than 10-20p cost.

if token is sellable, you will sure sell it because poeples will use it as a cheaper version instead of armatrix weapons.
    For a 40 token Kallous weapon, you get like 20k uses.
    An Armatrix weapon for example the LR-20 will be used for 5k uses at 45p TT.
    So, for 10-20p cost, you can sell enough token for a gun, that will last as long, as 4 x full 45p TT armatrix weapon.
    Cost of the weapon will be of course a bit lower, so even at TT price it will be a cheaper option than an Armatrix.

10-20p cost, like daily 5-15 minutes, in 20-40 days, depending on gauntlet 1-2 or just gauntlet2 boss, you got 180p worth of token.
    Peoples already sweating for much longer time for the fractional ammount of this.

20 x 15 minutes is 5 hours. You can get 5p of sweat during that, or 180p of tokens.

At the current form, it would be not a logical step to make it tradeable, first they would have to remove daily tokens from gauntlet, to make it impossible to farm easy token for almost zero cost and energy.
    And / or, make the daily weapons much worse than now.

As i see the daily tokens, its something like a "free" option for a weapon for low budget, no or small depositor, to be able to use a good weapon without expensive purchase price, and be able to shoot some big mobs as he just have to buy ammo, and it last long enough to be able to collect enough for the next weapon before it runs out, but not something you could earn on.
    The Sky is failing, the sky is falling hehe. Sorry couldn't resist But i do find it you know all of the after a couple of months of play.
    Last edited by CozMoDan; 10-09-2019 at 18:46.
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    I think that a lot of this negative discussion is based on taking advantage of the system, i.e. cheating and I don't think there are that many cheaters and the ones that are are usually found out pretty quick.

The point I am still trying to make is it should be my choice if I spend the money to get the items, if they are given to for free then that is difference.
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"

Quote Originally Posted by CozMoDan View Post
    I think that a lot of this negative discussion is based on taking advantage of the system, i.e. cheating and I don't think there are that many cheaters and the ones that are are usually found out pretty quick.

The point I am still trying to make is it should be my choice if I spend the money to get the items, if they are given to for free then that is difference.
    My guess is that if the daily tokens could be traded, we wouldn't see the items we see at trader today,
    they would probably have more limitations.
    It's a balance imo, we gain on some parts, but lose on others.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    True TJ Juan
    Society
    Cz-Sk Crows
    Images
    Ok let's see. I go to the doctor who has been in practice for 5 years but who has never had a patience, not sure that's the one I want to go to.

Anyway I still have my opinion and you and others have a different one who cares. Neither will change.

So you Chicken Little's can have it. I am done with this.

BTW It was a simple question, Why. All that had to be said was "It would hunt the economy" not a dissertation in economics
    How does "hunting in a team" tell you if the doctor has 5 years or 10 years experience. Maybe the doctor that you have no idea about has done 2-3x more patients but doesnt need to brag about it (or have stats visible for everyone to see). Your comparison lacks logic, just like your idea of making daily items tradable. But not everyone has logical thinking, and thats perfectly fine. People are all different...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    Is it not your choice at the moment? You don't have to do the dailies if you don't want to. If you do the dailies then the items are free as the tokens are a bonus, they are not taken from your loot on the side.

You're original point is that you want those dailies to be tradeable....and that is where lies the issue due to what can be purchased with them.

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Joat View Post
    My guess is that if the daily tokens could be traded, we wouldn't see the items we see at trader today,
    they would probably have more limitations.
    It's a balance imo, we gain on some parts, but lose on others.
    Finally some one who answers the question. To me that makes sense. Thank you for a very relevant and sensible response.
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    Is it not your choice at the moment? You don't have to do the dailies if you don't want to. If you do the dailies then the items are free as the tokens are a bonus, they are not taken from your loot on the side.

You're original point is that you want those dailies to be tradeable....and that is where lies the issue due to what can be purchased with them.
    Not bad and something to ponder. But really I don't care either way I just asked why and I don't do the dailies every day any way. Some of the people acted like I killed a baby kitten and how that would probably be the end of the game and the world would go into deep depression.
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4